Looking Back At It...106&Park Had Some fukkery...LMAO

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Ludacris always flirting with Free about handcuffs

50 Cent and Kanye face off and Jay Z randomly showed up

When they tried to have 4 hosts at once

Bow Wow and Tyra Banks

When Bow Wow was hosting and some gay guy came on stage twerking and Bow Wow pushed him off camera

There was a lot of freestyle Friday fukkery too
Breh I remember seeing that shyt live like what the fukk lol . Rocsi was so fukking bad though

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
In 03 or 04 they dedicated an entire episode to Ja Rule where he was being interview by Farrakkan.

The hosts after AJ & Free (Forgot their names) one episode the male host kept passive aggressively insulting the female host.

EDIT^^^ I found video of the second one

:picard:they woulda got this nikka outta here QUICK during this #MeToo era

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all remember that blind freestyle Friday battler 'Blind Fury' ? Breh was the champion or some shyt
Of course dude is one of the most talented dudes around and he would do sign language also when freestyling. He was around well before that though when he was on that battle show on mtv.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Yo, why can't you have a body more like Ciara's?"

:dead:

What's the story behind this episode? Why was he going at her neck so hard?
If I remember correctly Rocsi said she had a eating disorder or something like that so she was uber conscious about her body. Terrence is cold blooded then a motherfukka for doing that. He was cutting DEEP.:huhldup:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
first time 50 was on there he was being playing it cool and being political. They asked him who Wanksta was about and he basically played it off saying it was just a term for a street guy that never progresses. Then they played a clip of Ja calling him a bytch and cut back to 50 for his reaction. 50's whole demeanor changed. He looked dead into the camera and said "My man TROY FROM BAISLEY robbed ja!" and just proceeded to shyt on him:heh:
I remember that..50 was wildin on that episode

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:

Spit just balled up in my mouth.

Never seen this in my life. Like I said....The one I saw was 106 and Park and Baby and Weezy were already sitting together chilling. Wayne wasnt standiing nor did he just walk in...They were already sitting together and AJ made a noise when they did a quick peck.

You must be talking about this one. Its only one they talk about kissing on 106 &Park once. Not another episode.