Looking Back At It...106&Park Had Some fukkery...LMAO

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DMX introducing Young Jeezy's video as "Young Cheesy and MANDY Fresh" :heh:

Free telling Nas to introduce the video of his new boss and Nas responding "I aint got no boss, but check out Jay-z's new joint" :heh:

Suge speaking on JLo doing Diddy wrong. "He poured out his heart and soul to her to the world and she left him for a DANCER" :heh:

Free checking one of the freestyle friday nikkas after he shytted on AJ's dreads :heh:

first time 50 was on there he was being playing it cool and being political. They asked him who Wanksta was about and he basically played it off saying it was just a term for a street guy that never progresses. Then they played a clip of Ja calling him a bytch and cut back to 50 for his reaction. 50's whole demeanor changed. He looked dead into the camera and said "My man TROY FROM BAISLEY robbed ja!" and just proceeded to shyt on him:heh:
You got a good ass memory why do i remember it being Rocsi talking to Nas about Jay-Z being Nas boss though lol?

Last edited:
Daps
That one Freestyle Friday where Craig Mack (RIP) was a guest host and one of the cats rhyming (or both) dissed the dude he was battling by shytting on Craig Mack's face, basically calling him ugly. Then they awkwardly panned to Craig after his verse was over on some "Give it up for so and so!!", forcing him to clap for some nobody that just shytted on him out of the blue :mjlol:

Not really a fukkery moment, but I always remembered Ludacris being interviewed wearing this dope ass T-shirt that said "True Mcs Write Their Own Lyrics" on an air-brushed scroll. This was like '04, '05. I tried finding a shirt like that for years, lol.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You got a good ass memory why do i remember it being Rocsi talking to Nas about Jay-Z being Nas boss though lol?

Because it WAS Rosci not Free. Free wasn’t that dumb.

Rosci was like “I don’t wanna say your boss but your friend” and Nas was like “I don’t have NO Boss!”

Daps
In 03 or 04 they dedicated an entire episode to Ja Rule where he was being interview by Farrakkan.

The hosts after AJ & Free (Forgot their names) one episode the male host kept passive aggressively insulting the female host.

EDIT^^^ I found video of the second one

"Yo, why can't you have a body more like Ciara's?"

:dead:

What's the story behind this episode? Why was he going at her neck so hard?