Looking Back At It...106&Park Had Some fukkery...LMAO

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You must be talking about this one. Its only one they talk about kissing on 106 &Park once. Not another episode.

:scust:

Yep thats the one I was talking about. Like I said from jump 106 (because that's the topic) not Rap City. But the edit was totally different. In the original version I saw, they showed them pecking lips, AJ made a noise and then it panned to the audience.

I dont wanna talk about this anymore. Matter fact, I dont wanna talk about this ever again. :gag:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Macho Man Randy Savage randomly being in the audience and being asked to kick a freestyle in the middle of him promoting his rap album..

Funniest shyt I've ever seen on TV...

lol. beat me to it. he went in on hulk Hogan. everybody in the building prolly figured it was some wrestling rivalry fun stuff, not knowing they had real-life beef.

"iiiiiiiiii smell a coward, is that you Hogan? macho's gonna kick your butt is the slogan"

then Hogan popped up backstage at a TNA show with his goons and backed him down.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Bruh three different people told yo dumbass wat it was..it was Rap City first

Spit just balled up in my mouth.

Never seen this in my life. Like I said....The one I saw was 106 and Park and Baby and Weezy were already sitting together chilling. Wayne wasnt standiing nor did he just walk in...They were already sitting together and AJ made a noise when they did a quick peck.
I believe the shyt happened on rap city... they putting had a pic floating online...
And there is an edited video of the supposedly kissing on 106...
I dnt know if that vid is real because it just cuts away and has free and am reacting..
But I've never seen a vid with them actually kissing each other on 106...
Never wanna see 2 grown ass men kissing anyway

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Yep thats the one I was talking about. Like I said from jump 106 (because that's the topic) not Rap City. But the edit was totally different. In the original version I saw, they showed them pecking lips, AJ made a noise and then it panned to the audience.

I dont wanna talk about this anymore. Matter fact, I dont wanna talk about this ever again. :gag:

No one remembers this but there was a Hot 97 interview around the time Nas signed to Def Jam where the interviewer asked him about men kissing on the mouth and Nas was like “If I see one of you New York dudes kissing another New York dude on the mouth i’m moving to RUSSIA!”

Baby needs to be the next one all these celebrities have on the Summer Jam screen for being a pedophile

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
ja rule murder reigns premiere and the audience member they asked was like
giphy.gif