Looking Back At It...106&Park Had Some fukkery...LMAO

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
- Cassie’s God awful performance of “Me & U” that was bad to the point that Puffy had to come up there the next day and cop pleas

then this b1tch went and left him for a gym trainer

this is why i respect floyd mayweather, can't give these hoes any power

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
AJ was on Rap City? Rap City had an audience? Because I specifically remember AJ going Whooooaaaa! And the camera panning to the audience as soon as their lips touched.
I use to watch Rap City everyday he did it there first but it got more attention on 106

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm dead off all this shyt, but I swear I used to quote this shyt all the time when people were out of pocket....

"...so....you just gonna go against the grain..." :gucci:

shyt...I think the time they interviewed Quentin Tarantino on there is the reason why I've decided not to spend a dime on seeing his movies after opening day of "Django Unchained". Makes your soul cringe. :scusthov:

If that shyt was still around, you'd have definitely seen Hillary Clinton on there during the last election season. :ld:

If I am not mistaken, Hillary was a guest when she ran the first time.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
AJ was on Rap City? Rap City had an audience? Because I specifically remember AJ going Whooooaaaa! And the camera panning to the audience as soon as their lips touched.

nah you're confusing the two. they definitely kissed on rap city when wayne entered the room with some other dudes in the basement

but on 106 and park wayne said he was the only one that birdman kissed. it was the two of them and mannie fresh being interviewed on the couch. they didn't kiss there

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah you're confusing the two. they definitely kissed on rap city when wayne entered the room with some other dudes in the basement

but on 106 and park wayne said he was the only one that birdman kissed. it was the two of them and mannie fresh being interviewed on the couch. they didn't kiss there

Nope. It was 106. Wasnt no entering any room. Wasn't no other dudes. Wasnt no Mannie Fresh. Wayne and Baby were both sitting on the couch and AJ was asking questions. There was a question asked about Wayne calling Baby "daddy" and Wayne said something about how he kisses his dad and they looked at each other and did a quick peck. AJ said Whooaaaa and the camera panned to the audience then they went to the next question like 2 men didnt just finish kissing on TV.

Maybe u are refering to another time they kissed which I'm not familiar with

edit:

@Fukwatutalkinwatisaylaw said they did it twice. I didnt see them do it on Rap City

Last edited:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DMX introducing Young Jeezy's video as "Young Cheesy and MANDY Fresh" :heh:

Free telling Nas to introduce the video of his new boss and Nas responding "I aint got no boss, but check out Jay-z's new joint" :heh:

Suge speaking on JLo doing Diddy wrong. "He poured out his heart and soul to her to the world and she left him for a DANCER" :heh:

Free checking one of the freestyle friday nikkas after he shytted on AJ's dreads :heh:

first time 50 was on there he was being playing it cool and being political. They asked him who Wanksta was about and he basically played it off saying it was just a term for a street guy that never progresses. Then they played a clip of Ja calling him a bytch and cut back to 50 for his reaction. 50's whole demeanor changed. He looked dead into the camera and said "My man TROY FROM BAISLEY robbed ja!" and just proceeded to shyt on him:heh:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
not fukkery but dope battle and the judges expression was great (swizz, jim jones, styles p , jadakiss)

cant find the video now but Bizzy was just randomly in the crowd one time and they asked him if he wanted to be on the show he said no he just there to watch or something like that:russ:

Edit:

found it in my files:

Bizzy Bone- 106 & Park [Jan. 2005]

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Nope. It was 106. Wasnt no entering any room. Wasn't no other dudes. Wasnt no Mannie Fresh. Wayne and Baby were both sitting on the couch and AJ was asking questions. There was a question asked about Wayne calling Baby "daddy" and Wayne said something about how he kisses his dad and they looked at each other and did a quick peck. AJ said Whooaaaa and the camera panned to the audience then they went to the next question like 2 men didnt just finish kissing on TV.

Maybe u are refering to another time they kissed which I'm not familiar with

edit:

@Fukwatutalkinwatisaylaw said they did it twice. I didnt see them do it on Rap City
Bruh three different people told yo dumbass wat it was..it was Rap City first

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DMX introducing Young Jeezy's video as "Young Cheesy and MANDY Fresh" :heh:

Free telling Nas to introduce the video of his new boss and Nas responding "I aint got no boss, but check out Jay-z's new joint" :heh:

Suge speaking on JLo doing Diddy wrong. "He poured out his heart and soul to her to the world and she left him for a DANCER" :heh:

Free checking one of the freestyle friday nikkas after he shytted on AJ's dreads :heh:

first time 50 was on there he was being playing it cool and being political. They asked him who Wanksta was about and he basically played it off saying it was just a term for a street guy that never progresses. Then they played a clip of Ja calling him a bytch and cut back to 50 for his reaction. 50's whole demeanor changed. He looked dead into the camera and said "My man TROY FROM BAISLEY robbed ja!" and just proceeded to shyt on him:heh:

50 ratting as usual:mjlol: