Little Mermaid tanks in both China and South Korea amid a racist backlash over the casting of #HalleBailey in the role of Ariel

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Your fakkit bytch ass busy capping for illegal immigration 24/7.

What does illegal immigration have to do with the Chinese economy and their global influence or a rising Hispanic population across all the Americas? Quit talking like a trailer park cac and engage with some sense.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
begging a room of majority white writers to include and write black stories is a bad look.

We should acknowledge that racism is still a plague on the majority of society AND that we should begin to slowly create our own media… ie Gracie’sAmerica's?

Disney has become a more inclusive media company for this exact reason. The tireless effort of activists that "pro-black" armchair militants now call pro-lgbtq fronting scammers is why there is more diversity in the media today and I ain't mad. We ain't begging. Diversity is what these young folks want and it's what Disney wants. And we made that happen. There ain't a single white kid on Tik Tok or social media today who would prefer to see only white people in their media. Those days are far gone, commercially, culturally, and morally thanks to a lot of activism.

Like you said, we can fight for better representation in the media in general and build our own media at the same time, which is what's going on. There is really nothing to complain about here. Let the Chinese be mad that a movie studio that they once relied on to give them heart warming pictures of white people is now inclusive of black women too.

If they don't like it, let THEM make their own Disney-esque movies the way they want until they get tired, stop being archaic arrogant barbarians, and move on. Not our grudge, not our problem.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

To hell with everybody who holds these views. I don't know how so many non-white people can be so fukking brainwashed.
What do you mean? They are 100% right

“The controversy surrounding Disney’s forced inclusion of minorities in classic films is not about racism, but its lazy and irresponsible storytelling strategy,”

This is lazy, race swapping original characters just to have some kind of forced inclusion is lazy writing.

Give us original characters with original stories

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Original ip's with black people would not do so well in China and Korea. Chinks don't like black people.
You say that but again look at black panther. You already counted yourself out, before giving yourself a chance

Also the rest of Asia doesn’t consists of only China and South Korea. You telling me an original black ip wouldn’t pop in a country like Japan?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Japan racist too but they at least somehow they appreciate black stuff in the midst of that so them> China, Korea. Street Fighter 6 doing well and is hip hop themed. They appreciate jazz and hip hop and persona OST is basically rnb, disco. One of their popular actors is black too. Had better interactions with Japanese immigrants too overall

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean? They are 100% right

“The controversy surrounding Disney’s forced inclusion of minorities in classic films is not about racism, but its lazy and irresponsible storytelling strategy,”

This is lazy, race swapping original characters just to have some kind of forced inclusion is lazy writing.

Give us original characters with original stories

These are fictional movies dip shyt.

If bring mad over "inclusion" of a fictional fukking story is your lick.

Oh boy, bone retarded

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
These are fictional movies dip shyt.

If bring mad over "inclusion" of a fictional fukking story is your lick.

Oh boy, bone retarded
Man I don’t give a fukk it is LAZY, it’s like when a bytch gives you some “here nikka damn” p*ssy

If that’s your steeze cool but some of us actually have standards, I know you love low hanging fruit. keep the rest of us out your trash taste buds

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Disney has become a more inclusive media company for this exact reason. The tireless effort of activists that "pro-black" armchair militants now call pro-lgbtq fronting scammers is why there is more diversity in the media today and I ain't mad. We ain't begging. Diversity is what these young folks want and it's what Disney wants. And we made that happen. There ain't a single white kid on Tik Tok or social media today who would prefer to see only white people in their media. Those days are far gone, commercially, culturally, and morally thanks to a lot of activism.

Like you said, we can fight for better representation in the media in general and build our own media at the same time, which is what's going on. There is really nothing to complain about here. Let the Chinese be mad that a movie studio that they once relied on to give them heart warming pictures of white people is now inclusive of black women too.

If they don't like it, let THEM make their own Disney-esque movies the way they want until they get tired, stop being archaic arrogant barbarians, and move on. Not our grudge, not our problem.
The Disney stockholders wholeheartedly disagree with you. China, the second largest country in population and a growth market, is very important. That’s why they are writing an article about it. Disney stock has fell greatly over the last year.

Last edited:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
You say that but again look at black panther. You already counted yourself out, before giving yourself a chance

Also the rest of Asia doesn’t consists of only China and South Korea. You telling me an original black ip wouldn’t pop in a country like Japan?
The rest of Asia doesn't make money like China and Japs barely like black people. The weird thing about still pointing at blacc panther is that even its sequel suffered compared to the original. I don't know why you're adamant in pointing out the exception.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
The rest of Asia doesn't make money like China and Japs barely like black people. The weird thing about still pointing at blacc panther is that even its sequel suffered compared to the original. I don't know why you're adamant in pointing out the exception.
Again you are counting yourself out before even giving yourself a chance, when a solid black IP pops out then maybe you can talk but as right now everything has just been a copy of western shyt in black face. If that’s your steeze cool but that’s honestly low hanging fruit

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were mad at the Alaadin actor because he said he doesn't think this sht will hit a billion.

I don't know why everyone on the internet has to be intellectually dishonest. People weren't mad at him for saying it won't hit a billie, people were mad at him for being a loser crying "woe is me" about his shyt not getting a sequel and saying that this undoubtedly would. If you can't see the racist undertones of what he was saying then you're a bozo