Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I mean... It's an open forum.

I feel bad for the little girl, but I don't know the whole story.

:yeshrug:
I don't post In threads I don't care about, much less even enter

You knew what the thread was about b4 u entered, just like every other thread about the same subject that you don't care about, you're gonna post the same shyt over and over again

Get your daps tho

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Why is it that as Black Americans (ADOS) we're held to a certain standard that no other race or ethnicity of people are held to?

And when we choose not to go with that standard, you non-Black American people start calling us "white supremacists" along with other words?

:jbhmm:

Any of you who have to ask this have proven why you don't deserve to be AA:martin:. We are the black leaders of the free world,influential. Instinctively hateful of things that go against nature,instincitvely paranoid as mechnism to protect the world from the European. But yall don't want yalls real power no more like black men used to,yall want to assimilate and go right along with the system,straight gmo status. Whats the point of even being black?just give in to the Europeans and tell them you don't see color and won't cause no problems,sounds like yall have the same interest if you just denounce your race. Yall getting closer and closer to pulling a Kunta every year under far less pressure:respect:.

And btw I'm not asking you to do anything for Mexicans,just telling you to look at what you want to be apart of so bad. Look at what some of you are agreeing with under the guise of black power. When really its just you doing your best white man impression,but yall are faking and pretending to be evil and heartless. Don't go along with white supremacy is all I'm telling you not to do,stop being so in love with this shytty country that you betray who you are.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I don't post In threads I don't care about, much less even enter

You knew what the thread was about b4 u entered, just like every other thread about the same subject that you don't care about, you're gonna post the same shyt over and over again

Get your daps tho
Funny thing is I wasn't even going to comment in this thread if I didn't see other people calling the people who didn't care "white supremacists"

LMAO, my original comment wasn't even about the little girl and her father being deported.

:umad:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at the bum ass nikkas in here lmfao

nikkas never so much as given a dollar to a black homeless man talking about some hyon, fake ass internet gangsters

nikkas be broke and sexually depraved talking bout "i'm black first" you a bum first :deadmanny:

How do you feel about trump and white supremacists? Do you want trump to be impeached and all white supremacists get sent to prison for life?

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man... I don't care. If her daddy is in the country illegally he's need to get out. I wish the reporter would have asked the little girl what her father thinks of black people.

Yeah... let me feel sorry for people who are in the country illegally and don't like black people. fukk OUTTA HERE!!!

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Any of you who have to ask this have proven why you don't deserve to be AA:martin:. We are the black leaders of the free world,influential. Instinctively hateful of things that go against nature,instincitvely paranoid as mechnism to protect the world from the European. But yall don't want yalls real power no more like black men used to,yall want to assimilate and go right along with the system,straight gmo status. Whats the point of even being black?just give in to the Europeans and tell them you don't see color and won't cause no problems,sounds like yall have the same interest if you just denounce your race. Yall getting closer and closer to pulling a Kunta every year under far less pressure:respect:.

And btw I'm not asking you to do anything for Mexicans,just telling you to look at what you want to be apart of so bad. Look at what some of you are agreeing with under the guise of black power. When really its just you doing your best white man impression,but yall are faking and pretending to be evil and heartless. Don't go along with white supremacy is all I'm telling you not to do,stop being so in love with this shytty country that you betray who you are.

What do I "want to be apart of"?

:ohhh:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps

:russ: Put down the pipe delusional nikka. We ain't the avengers.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Funny thing is I wasn't even going to comment in this thread if I didn't see other people calling the people who didn't care "white supremacists"

LMAO, my original comment wasn't even about the little girl and her father being deported.

:umad:
See you in the next immigrant thread :russell:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Do you think the Mexicans will take down the white supremacists who are doing them like this? I'm pretty sure Mexicans got a warrior class. White supremacists are waging war against Mexicans and I know Mexicans ain't go go out without a fight. Do you think the Mexicans can beat the white supremacists?

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Because shes a kid i have to feel sorry? fukk no.

Brehitto knew the deal. You want to come to the US as an illegal alien and build a whole ass family knowing you might get deported...?

Then take that L when you get caught

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
A lot of ya'll are sociopaths. You can be against illegal immigration and still sympathize with a child losing their father. Race has nothing to do with it. Losing a father or parent is one of the most painful experiences for a child. It can even be traumatizing.