Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Appealing to the crowd :russell:

The fact that you're not addressing what I say says it all :unimpressed:
Bullshyt, I already addressed ALL of your false claims and you just made an entire post where you selectively cut out all my rebuttals and challenges to you and instead just repeated the same bs that I already done debunked.

And then you have the nerve to say I didn't address it when I already DID address that drivel and you had to delete it outta your quotes cause you had nothing for it.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Bullshyt, I already addressed ALL of your false claims and you just made an entire post where you selectively cut out all my rebuttals and challenges to you and instead just repeated the same bs that I already done debunked.

And then you have the nerve to say I didn't address it when I already DID address that drivel and you had to delete it outta your quotes cause you had nothing for it.

Nah it comes down to this

Exactly. That nikka is trying to draft a thesis from a straw man argument.

How you started off was based on a false premise that I literally meant that 100% of Mexicans do not care for black issues. You post pics of them at rallies as if that proves something yet when I do the same for cacs and ask if it proves something you have no answer. Then you claim to be a christian yet turn around in the same post and beat your chest about your good deeds and try to have a measuring contest with someone else over who did the most or better deeds. No answer. Then I slapped you upside the head with the dum diversas shyt, and still no answer. You're out your league doggy but heres one thing I'll give you. The last word guy... Its clear Im over your head with everything
:hubie::coffee:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Nah it comes down to this

How you started off was based on a false premise that I literally meant that 100% of Mexicans do not care for black issues. You post pics of them at rallies as if that proves something yet when I do the same for cacs and ask if it proves something you have no answer. Then you claim to be a christian yet turn around in the same post and beat your chest about your good deeds and try to have a measuring contest with someone else over who did the most or better deeds. No answer. Then I slapped you upside the head with the dum diversas shyt, and still no answer. You're out your league doggy but heres one thing I'll give you. The last word guy... Its clear Im over your head with everything
:hubie::coffee:

You two may call that a strawman argument that he is making,but you would have to agree that your example using white people is one hell of a false equivelancy:respect:. Being that they are about 65% of the population,a few whites should wander off into our rallys. But even if they do history has shown that whites have mental illness and alterior motives for involving themselves in our movements. Whether it be them just being flat out nosey as usual,agents,white guilt,white savior complex. All of which aren't genuine and are unwelcomed,but more importantly don't make up for the actions of their ancestors.He proved his point by posting multiple images of mexicans showing support which a poster said they never see. The rest of you just tried to muddy the water by shytting on BLM. While I agree with you about BLM,you can't expect Mexicans to know better when black people don't. I'm not sure where yall live where yall have this many problems with Mexicans. This must be a regional thing just like people who have problems with Africans. I'm not denying peoples experiences are real, but just because yall say "Mexicans hate us" or "Africans hate us" is not neccessarily a true statement. We can use deductive,and inductive reasoning to draw the conclusion about cacs being inherently evil. Now if you want to argue we shouldn't give other races a chance, by all means. But yall gotta stop with passing off these personal experiences,or what you've seen in movies,or heard about through friends as fact. Only race that has proven to deserve a strong rebuking and racist counter attack is the European. Africans certainly deserve a case by case basis,if not the assumption they don't hate AA's.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I been in Gulfport since Tuesday, just came forward. Haven’t read this thread just saw this on the news briefly and was disgusted. I was treated well.

Sidebar
People need to stop telling AA to go back to Africa, Mississippi IS Africa, that’s African heat lol
:salute:
Where I spent my high school years; my second home.

I love that city and state.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You two may call that a strawman argument that he is making,but you would have to agree that your example using white people is one hell of a false equivelancy:respect:. Being that they are about 65% of the population,a few whites should wander off into our rallys. But even if they do history has shown that whites have mental illness and alterior motives for involving themselves in our movements. Whether it be them just being flat out nosey as usual,agents,white guilt,white savior complex. All of which aren't genuine and are unwelcomed,but more importantly don't make up for the actions of their ancestors.He proved his point by posting multiple images of mexicans showing support which a poster said they never see. The rest of you just tried to muddy the water by shytting on BLM. While I agree with you about BLM,you can't expect Mexicans to know better when black people don't. I'm not sure where yall live where yall have this many problems with Mexicans. This must be a regional thing just like people who have problems with Africans. I'm not denying peoples experiences are real, but just because yall say "Mexicans hate us" or "Africans hate us" is not neccessarily a true statement. We can use deductive,and inductive reasoning to draw the conclusion about cacs being inherently evil. Now if you want to argue we shouldn't give other races a chance, by all means. But yall gotta stop with passing off these personal experiences,or what you've seen in movies,or heard about through friends as fact. Only race that has proven to deserve a strong rebuking and racist counter attack is the European. Africans certainly deserve a case by case basis,if not the assumption they don't hate AA's.
:russell:

Bruh if BLM was the modern day black panthers, you think they'd get the support they do from these other races? Because I dont. They get this support because of their globalist/liberal/LGBT slant. As I said to the pretend christian, if you want to hold my stance to being LITERALLY no one supports black people then that shows where your thinking is lacking. I dont even think going to a rally for photo can automatically be constituted as support but thats besides the point..

I never said Africans or Mexicans hate us. But I dont think they care about our issues and they shouldnt. They have their own issues to worry about. And thats what they put FIRST before worrying about someone elses issues. Thats the same stance black people should take. Take care of your own yard before going to help your neighbor with his yard..

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:russell:

Bruh if BLM was the modern day black panthers, you think they'd get the support they do from these other races? Because I dont. They get this support because of their globalist/liberal/LGBT slant. As I said to the pretend christian, if you want to hold my stance to being LITERALLY no one supports black people then that shows where your thinking is lacking. I dont even think going to a rally for photo can automatically be constituted as support but thats besides the point..

I never said Africans or Mexicans hate us. But I dont think they care about our issues and they shouldnt. They have their own issues to worry about. And thats what they put FIRST before worrying about someone elses issues. Thats the same stance black people should take. Take care of your own yard before going to help your neighbor with his yard..

Not sure how yall take this stance and still believe in white supremacy.UNLESS we have been so assimilated that we view us and the white man as a team or dynamic duo of some sort:scust:.Maybe on principle thats true,but you remember what that racist lady said "We won,you lost,no do overs". If this is your stance then the European has every right to worry about himself first and say fukk black issues.But I think your stance is segregation/sovereignty in America which is at least a little bit consistent. But i still see you using terms like "worry about our own yard" which makes me think you dont get it fully.Black people dont have a yard in america,we dont have a house in america.The white man has a house we built and stay in,essentially making us house nikkas.I just had to explain this to another poster,this aint why my ancestors built this country. We all know why they built it,they were forced,then lost,then confused.I am no longer either of the 3#Blackfreeagency2028:respect:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh, you claimed, "I don’t see Mexicans clamoring for other Mexicans to fight for black causes". Whether or not you think Black Lives Matter is an impure movement, Latino people telling other Latinos to stand up for the Black victims of police violence is still obviously an example of them clamoring for other Mexicans to fight for black causes. Conspiracy theories don't change that.

You're gonna do that shyt where you claim that Latinos never fight for Black causes and then argue that there are zero "legitimate" Black causes they could join to fight anyway. :mjlol:
What I notice about the HYON crowd is AAs can c00n it up but that's on that c00n but if a Hispanic c00ns it up, all Hispanics are c00ns. When you think about it, what's the difference between them and MAGA. None at all.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
What I notice about the HYON crowd is AAs can c00n it up but that's on that c00n but if a Hispanic c00ns it up, all Hispanics are c00ns. When you think about it, what's the difference between them and MAGA. None at all.

I’m team hold your own nuts, all day everyday ... now show me where said what you’re claiming. All Hispanics aren’t c00ns, now do you care to address the fact that 30 percent of the Hispanic population voted for trump compared to 10 percent black people? Also smart guy, what are we to call ADOS c00ns? They are part of our group so it’s common sense they will be called out individually. Seriously did you think that lame duck point out before posting?