Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They rounding up mexicans like the Klan used to do us,and yall talking about HYON?pathetic:henbron:

Far from a "Son of God",that quote is right out of the devils mouth.

I was joking. I really feel bad for the little girl. Trump couldn't care less about the welfare of the children being left. Honestly, nobody really cares because they aren't in that situation. When it happens to them, they'll want everyone to care too.

She didnt put herself in this situation, but she's suffering for it.. thats the sad part.

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I forgot to mention this but didn’t your ass raped a female at gunpoint? :dahell: You should be the last one to talk about morality.

I would think you would find that out before repeating a lie about another black man,but guess not smh. Like I said before,the son of a damn demon.

This is honestly the stupidest shyt I've ever read. Not to come at you because this is a common sentiment, but what do y'all want people to do? Open Borders????

I feel for this little girl and all of the children that have to go through this, but if her parent is here illegally, it IS a crime. We can harp on the past all you want, but the fact remains...borders exist for a reason. Can you imagine the chaos if people could just bop anywhere they wanted without some type of regulation? The world's population is far too big for folks to be on some "we'll borders were created by whites and are imaginary!" ish.

I'm a Black American and if I choose to focus on issues that affect me directly (i.e Black well-to-do in America), that is my choice. I cannot advocate for people knowingly committing a crime then acting shocked and surprised when they get caught for it. Don't want to be separated from your children? Don't put them in this situation.

Lives are hard everywhere. Things like this are not mutually exclusive. I can empathize with these children, but also realize that a crime is a crime. Hope it works out for them.

Last I checked there was no maximum occupacy sign anywhere. If population was so out of control how come they not telling people how many babies they can have. Have you driven down the highways of America recently? There is plenty of space left,and I'm sure plenty of people would leave if they could just up and move anywhere and set up on uninhabited land anywhere in the world. Put everyone who exist in the world into one computer system and the problem is solved,open borders for all:respect:. This is all about control and you indoctrinated beings just go right along with it sadly.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people really in every thread mad that black people focused on their problems. You don't see no Mexicans having protests telling the government to give ADOS reparations for enslaving and raping black kids and separating them from their families. Shouldn't no black people feel sympathy or ride for no group that don't show sympathy or ride for black people when we go through sht. The biggest question is where is the Mexican warrior class? They that soft to let them people treat them like that and not fight back?

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Why is it that as Black Americans (ADOS) we're held to a certain standard that no other race or ethnicity of people are held to?

And when we choose not to go with that standard, you non-Black American people start calling us "white supremacists" along with other words?

:jbhmm:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much of a garbage person do have to be to gloat at children like this?

So what do you think Mexicans should do about trump and the white supremacists that gloat at children being separated from their parents? Should they have a protest to impeach trump or what? How do the Mexican community feel about trump and white supremacists?