Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yall think it's cool for families to be upended by white supremacists for what is a misdemeanor crime

Root for white supremacy brehs.

These nikkas are trash.

They rounding up mexicans like the Klan used to do us,and yall talking about HYON?pathetic:henbron:

Far from a "Son of God",that quote is right out of the devils mouth.
Convinced these dudes don’t interact with people in real life. Gotta have some type of empathy for people, shyt seems insufferable to be like in real life.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Yall think it's cool for families to be upended by white supremacists for what is a misdemeanor crime

Root for white supremacy brehs.

This shyt is a made up crime mind you. Who is the white man to tell people they can't just come over here if they feel like it? Because you said you bought it with your imaginary pieces of paper you subscribed a value to?After you stole it nonetheless from the Indians,who some of which look just like the Mexicans,and are the Mexicans. Mexicans and black people were already here before the white man got here. But they have yall so indoctrinated that fools talking about "HYON" and "Bu bu but the white man said so". You dudes make me sick:henbron:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
They rounding up mexicans like the Klan used to do us,and yall talking about HYON?pathetic:henbron:

When have Mexicans ever showed any empathy towards us when we were getting gunned down by cops? Go ahead and keep believing that they give a fukk about your ass. They’re just as racist as cacs.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mexico right there, if they don’t give a shyt / not doing anything about it why should we?

Not that we should give a fukk anyway but I see the immigrant dikk suckers on they knees already in this thread :mjlol:

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
This shyt is a made up crime mind you. Who is the white man to tell people they can't just come over here if they feel like it? Because you said you bought it with your imaginary pieces of paper you subscribed a value to?After you stole it nonetheless from the Indians,who some of which look just like the Mexicans,and are the Mexicans. Mexicans and black people were already here before the white man got here. But they have yall so indoctrinated that fools talking about "HYON" and "Bu bu but the white man said so". You dudes make me sick:henbron:

This is honestly the stupidest shyt I've ever read. Not to come at you because this is a common sentiment, but what do y'all want people to do? Open Borders????

I feel for this little girl and all of the children that have to go through this, but if her parent is here illegally, it IS a crime. We can harp on the past all you want, but the fact remains...borders exist for a reason. Can you imagine the chaos if people could just bop anywhere they wanted without some type of regulation? The world's population is far too big for folks to be on some "we'll borders were created by whites and are imaginary!" ish.

I'm a Black American and if I choose to focus on issues that affect me directly (i.e Black well-to-do in America), that is my choice. I cannot advocate for people knowingly committing a crime then acting shocked and surprised when they get caught for it. Don't want to be separated from your children? Don't put them in this situation.

Lives are hard everywhere. Things like this are not mutually exclusive. I can empathize with these children, but also realize that a crime is a crime. Hope it works out for them.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

I forgot to mention this but didn’t your ass raped a female at gunpoint? :dahell: You should be the last one to talk about morality.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I can’t even click it

The thumbnail is enough

I feel for the children dearly
And pray for them sincerely
You hate to see it but fukk Mexicans

If the shoe was on the other foot ,
We would be trending on twitter getting made fun of and-worse than this :stopitslime:

fukk all dat kumbaya shyt
I’m sorry and 2 wrongs don’t make a right but

Word to @Son_Of_God