Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
c00n ass nikkas crying like a bytch over some dusty illegal Hispanic kid while they're in the cut calling our children mayates & taking needed benefits from tax paying
African American parents.

:gucci::scust::camby:

California Becomes First State to Allow Undocumented Young Adults Access to Medicaid

Supporters of proposals to expand California's government-funded health care benefits to undocumented immigrants gathered at the Capitol for the Immigrants Day of Action in Sacramento, Calif on May 20, 2019.

BY ASSOCIATED PRESS
JULY 10, 2019

(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) — California has become the first state to offer taxpayer-funded health benefits to young adults living in the country illegally.

Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a bill into law on Tuesday that makes low-income adults age 25 and younger eligible for the state’s Medicaid program regardless of their immigration status. State officials expect the plan to cover about 90,000 people and cost taxpayers $98 million. California already covers children ages 18 and younger regardless of immigration status.

The law will not give health insurance benefits to everyone 25 and younger, but only those whose income is low enough to qualify.

Newsom and Democratic legislative leaders say they plan to further expand coverage to more adults in the years to come. Republican President Donald Trump has called the move “crazy.”

Advocates of the measure say it’s a way to improve the health of immigrants in the state by providing them with access to the medical care they need.

Many immigrants who are in the country illegally are already enrolled for some government-funded programs, but they only cover emergencies and pregnancies.

Democrats had pushed to expand the coverage to even more adults, but Newsom rejected the proposals, saying it would cost about $3.4 billion to provide coverage to all California adults living in the country illegally. But he has vowed to keep expanding coverage in future years.

https://time.com

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
When have Mexicans ever showed any empathy towards us when we were getting gunned down by cops? Go ahead and keep believing that they give a fukk about your ass. They’re just as racist as cacs.
If Mexicans could eliminate us from the U.S., they would in a heartbeat.

And before anybody says I hate Mexicans, Baby Bash is my favorite Mexican artist:umad:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Mexico right there, if they don’t give a shyt / not doing anything about it why should we?

Not that we should give a fukk anyway but I see the immigrant dikk suckers on they knees already in this thread :mjlol:
I lost hope for nikkaz when they were thrilled to be "pawgin"

If they be on that shyt after all the wrong white ppl have done to us, then fighting for another ethnicity's cause is appropriate and very much expected at this point:mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Look at these huff post ass nikkas. Have empathy. fukk that. These Mexicans will call you chango/Mayate to your face without worry. Use to always side with every white supremacist on and offline(until the cacs recently showed their true colors) I’ve personally experienced racism the most from Mexicans outside your average cac. So fukk em

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Look at these huff post ass nikkas. Have empathy. fukk that. These Mexicans will call you chango/Mayate to your face without worry. Use to always side with every white supremacist on and offline(until the cacs recently showed their true colors) I’ve personally experienced racism the most from Mexicans outside your average cac. So fukk em

Other ethnic groups show pride....no problem....

We tell other groups to get their own house in order? "Naw...son...that isn't right, they just kids....we gotta stick together"

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Do you think the Mexicans will take down the white supremacists who are doing them like this? I'm pretty sure Mexicans got a warrior class. White supremacists are waging war against Mexicans and I know Mexicans ain't go go out without a fight. Do you think the Mexicans can beat the white supremacists?

Probably not,they are indoctrinated by white supremacy too. Hopefully her father gets out of jail,realizes this country ain't shyt and takes his family somewhere else. But like I said,depending on where he's from this situation could be a better one for him. If you are black and have the money to make a great peaceful life outside this country,free of white supremacy we complain about everyday, and the ability to say "fukk this system" and you stay?I don't even know what to say about that,I hope you wake up:respect:. Alot of yall make 6 figures annually right?no excuses#BlackFreeAgency2028

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
A bigger cog in the white supremacy system.
Oh, I do?

:ohhh:

Wow, I guess I want to be a "bigger cog in a white supremacy system" even though white supremacy has hurt me and people collectively and still does.

I didn't know that about myself.

:unimpressed:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of ya'll are sociopaths. You can be against illegal immigration and still sympathize with a child losing their father. Race has nothing to do with it. Losing a father or parent is one of the most painful experiences for a child. It can even be traumatizing.

So how do you feel about trump and the white supremacists who don't sympathize with a child losing her father? I know you think they are sociopaths but how else do you feel about them?