Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably not,they are indoctrinated by white supremacy too. Hopefully her father gets out of jail,realizes this country ain't shyt and takes his family somewhere else. But like I said,depending on where he's from this situation could be a better one for him. If you are black and have the money to make a great peaceful life outside this country,free of white supremacy we complain about everyday, and the ability to say "fukk this system" and you stay?I don't even know what to say about that,I hope you wake up:respect:. Alot of yall make 6 figures annually right?no excuses#BlackFreeAgency2028

Why are Mexicans illegally coming to a country where white people hate them with a passion? Why do they want to illegally start y in a country where white people are separating them from their kids to show them how much they hate them and don't want them here?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not playing this weird game, especially when we’re on a tangent. Why are you bringing all this up when I’m talking about nikkas on here tee-heeing about a little girl getting separated from her parents?

Damn that was a real simple and easy question. You worried about nikkas tee heeing about a little girl getting separated from her parents but you don't have nothing to say negative about the white supremacists who are the ones actually doing the separating or the president who are bragging about it? Oh ok

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Convinced these dudes don’t interact with people in real life. Gotta have some type of empathy for people, shyt seems insufferable to be like in real life.
A lot of the forum posters here are mad weird. No black person, conscious/woke/militant or not, is like this in real life.
After seeing this thread and also the dozens of threads featuring posters e-beefing with each other, I think it's safe to say a lot of people on this site need to seek help, no joke.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c00n ass nikkas crying like a bytch over some dusty illegal Hispanic kid while they're in the cut calling our children mayates & taking needed benefits from tax paying
African American parents.

:gucci::scust::camby:

California Becomes First State to Allow Undocumented Young Adults Access to Medicaid

Supporters of proposals to expand California's government-funded health care benefits to undocumented immigrants gathered at the Capitol for the Immigrants Day of Action in Sacramento, Calif on May 20, 2019.

BY ASSOCIATED PRESS
JULY 10, 2019

(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) — California has become the first state to offer taxpayer-funded health benefits to young adults living in the country illegally.

Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a bill into law on Tuesday that makes low-income adults age 25 and younger eligible for the state’s Medicaid program regardless of their immigration status. State officials expect the plan to cover about 90,000 people and cost taxpayers $98 million. California already covers children ages 18 and younger regardless of immigration status.

The law will not give health insurance benefits to everyone 25 and younger, but only those whose income is low enough to qualify.

Newsom and Democratic legislative leaders say they plan to further expand coverage to more adults in the years to come. Republican President Donald Trump has called the move “crazy.”

Advocates of the measure say it’s a way to improve the health of immigrants in the state by providing them with access to the medical care they need.

Many immigrants who are in the country illegally are already enrolled for some government-funded programs, but they only cover emergencies and pregnancies.

Democrats had pushed to expand the coverage to even more adults, but Newsom rejected the proposals, saying it would cost about $3.4 billion to provide coverage to all California adults living in the country illegally. But he has vowed to keep expanding coverage in future years.

https://time.com

What benefits are being taken away by this? Poor people who were eligible for medicaid are not eligible for medicaid anymore because of this?

Smart dumb nikka logic. Google the fixed pie fallacy and educate yourself.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Look at these huff post ass nikkas. Have empathy. fukk that. These Mexicans will call you chango/Mayate to your face without worry. Use to always side with every white supremacist on and offline(until the cacs recently showed their true colors) I’ve personally experienced racism the most from Mexicans outside your average cac. So fukk em

Yall wanna say fukk everybody but the white people who have been oppressing us for centuries. This is somebody at the club getting chumped by a big nikka,playing it off,and popping off on the smaller nikka next to him. Yall stay going at the Africans,stay going at Mexicans,but wanna stay your ass right here with the white man believing "One day they'll change:mjcry:" foh,talking like a big shot to everybody else but asking the white man for checks and legislation out of the kindness of his heart. Just be aware of how yall sound. Yall talking all that "They hate us" talk,but will be quick to talk about how much you love latina women,or how much you spent on some latina p*ssy. But when it comes to this you wanna flex like they all racist and you don't fukk with them,and be tough guys:mjlol:

fukk this little girl,but Estafani in your phone is one of the good ones:respect:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of the forum posters here are mad weird. No black person, conscious/woke/militant or not, is like this in real life.
After seeing this thread and also the dozens of threads featuring posters e-beefing with each other, I think it's safe to say a lot of people on this site need to seek help, no joke.

Especially the people who don't got sht negative to say about trump and the white supremacists who hate Mexicans and are doing this to Mexicans. I haven't seen them say not one negative thing towards trump or the white supremacists who hate Mexicans

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My last post got some traction so let me get serious: It’s unfortunate and sad that a little girl is separated from their parents, no one should go through that. I’ve should have shown more empathy in my post, my apologies.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall wanna say fukk everybody but the white people who have been oppressing us for centuries. This is somebody at the club getting chumped by a big nikka,playing it off,and popping off on the smaller nikka next to him. Yall stay going at the Africans,stay going at Mexicans,but wanna stay your ass right here with the white man believing "One day they'll change:mjcry:" foh,talking like a big shot to everybody else but asking the white man for checks and legislation out of the kindness of his heart. Just be aware of how yall sound. Yall talking all that "They hate us" talk,but will be quick to talk about how much you love latina women,or how much you spent on some latina p*ssy. But when it comes to this you wanna flex like they all racist and you don't fukk with them,and be tough guys:mjlol:

fukk this little girl,but Estafani in your phone is one of the good ones:respect:

But this is Mexicans vs white supremacists. I want to see how Mexicans react to white supremacists who hate them and are doing their families like this

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Why are Mexicans illegally coming to a country where white people hate them with a passion? Why do they want to illegally start y in a country where white people are separating them from their kids to show them how much they hate them and don't want them here?

Because they are indoctrinated by white supremacy,desperation and hope in the white man. Now flip that question around and ask yourself and every other black person in this thread the same thing. We've been putting up with alot worst for alot longer don't you think#BlackFreeAgency2028:respect:

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
All that marching and caping you c00nbaya ass negros will do for them and they'll turn around and call you pinche mayate behind your back and keep kissing and worshipping white ass so they can get a seat at the white supremacy table :mjlol:

Then it will be another 60-75 years of nikkas protesting and marching up and down against the racist Mexicans who are only hiring Mexicans and kicking black people from black neighborhoods and blacks will find themselves in a never ending cycle of being at the bottom

Ask yourself, if it was black refugees in Mexico, would these notoriously anti black spicy cacs support your black ass? :stopitslime:

So in conclusion :ufdup::
DyRb3d8UcAAAApn.jpg

:yeshrug:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they are indoctrinated by white supremacy,desperation and hope in the white man. Now flip that question around and ask yourself and every other black person in this thread the same thing. We've been putting up with alot worst for alot longer don't you think#BlackFreeAgency2028:respect:

So Mexicans cool with white supremacists hating them? And separating them from their kids?