Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Why is it that as Black Americans (ADOS) we're held to a certain standard that no other race or ethnicity of people are held to?

And when we choose not to go with that standard, you non-Black American people start calling us "white supremacists" along with other words?

:jbhmm:
Not gloating at a child's fukked up situation is a high standard for you ? :ohhh:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Just take a look at this bullshyt. :scust:

Your right that was a little too far and disrespectful hyperbole,I was in the moment. But the fact this is Mississippi don't mean shyt to yall huh? You know damn well this is being done with racist intent,and who is working in the rankings of "ICE". Racist ass Mississippi crackas,don't be suprised to see some weird demeaning photos of mexicans naked,and strangely positioned in cages.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it that as Black Americans (ADOS) we're held to a certain standard that no other race or ethnicity of people are held to?

And when we choose not to go with that standard, you non-Black American people start calling us "white supremacists" along with other words?

Because everybody cool with white supremacy as long as black people are the targets but soon as it starts getting non black groups people don't even get mad at white supremacy they get mad at black people for saying it's your turn now and we cool with it as long as we ain't the targets. That's why they insert black people in every single one of these threads but you never ever see them saying nothing negative or harsh about trump or the white supremacists who hate Mexicans and Latinos

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
No child should have to worry about the things she's worried about :wow:

She's talking about rent, food, her father, when she should only have to worry about her first day of school:to:

Some of you in this thread wanna be white so bad

Hilarious coming from a mexicant. You need to sit down with these cacs and ask them why they don't want y'all despite all the work you put in, in being virulent anti-Black racists. Ya heard?

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Your right that was a little too far and disrespectful hyperbole,I was in the moment. But the fact this is Mississippi don't mean shyt to yall huh? You know damn well this is being done with racist intent,and who is working in the rankings of "ICE". Racist ass Mississippi crackas,don't be suprised to see some weird demeaning photos of mexicans naked,and strangely positioned in cages.
Racist cacs and mexicants are allies in the pen. This is a lovers quarrel that is none of our business. :yeshrug:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
So what do you think Mexicans should do about trump and the white supremacists that gloat at children being separated from their parents? Should they have a protest to impeach trump or what? How do the Mexican community feel about trump and white supremacists?

What does this have to with my post?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I didn't say that. I'm talking about in general.

If I say I don't care about a situation that happens to "other" people, I will be called a "white supremacist".
Why do you feel the need to let people know you don't care?

OP made a thread to show a fukked up situation,n some of you couldn't wait to come In just to post "HYON"

You act like OP made this thread to hopefully get forum members to get something done about her situation

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Why do you feel the need to let people know you don't care?

OP made a thread to show a fukked up situation,n some of you couldn't wait to come In just to post "HYON"

You act like OP made this thread to hopefully get forum members to get something done about her situation
I mean... It's an open forum.

I feel bad for the little girl, but I don't know the whole story.

:yeshrug:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

So what do you think Mexicans should do about trump and the white supremacists that gloat at children being separated from their parents? Should they have a protest to impeach trump or what? How do the Mexican community feel about trump and white supremacists?

They are definitely confused and forgot the Hispanic vote really went to Trump in the last election and aided White Supremacy.....they forget Mexican "no like los Negroes"....so fukk em and tell the little girl to kick rocks....