Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Aren’t you Nigerian? :mjlol:
How you gonna criticize for the HYON mindset, when y’all the grandfathers of this shyt? :mjlol:

The same country, where Igbos are calling for a separation of the country. You have a lot of nerve :martin:
these non-ados mfs really trying to use this illegal thing as another way to shame ADOS.

them and the Democratic owned nikkas on their bullshyt.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh, you wilding, Black people have always been citizens in Mexico. Mexico used to be one of the destinations of the Underground Railroad, they banned slavery 36 years before the USA did. Hell, the Mexican president who banned slavery was Afro-Mestizo himself. You can talk about racism in Mexico but don't just make shyt up.
By that logic America hasn't been systemically racist since 1865. :tellme:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Damn laughing at an 11 year old crying for her dad y'all nikkas foul.
not funny in the slightest. I know you wasnt talking specifically to me but dont lump me in with these weirdo ass nikka in TLR.
It's a fukked up situation and I get no enjoyment out of this, cause this lil girl has to suffer due to this crooked ass regime and her elders for aligning with them .

None of this shyt is right, but mexican americans should have known better, now its their turn to get shytted on.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall trash as fukk for this. There is nothing funny about this. The whole "well they dont care about us" narrative is petty bullshyt. Why do we have to repay indifference/hate with the same. Why cant we be the race that embraces all, even those that dont embrace us? Isnt that what we want? Instead yall wanna engage in this petty race war shyt.

InfraRed

Pro
Daps
None of this matters. Today it's the Mexicans tomorrow the Blacks the next the Arabs and guess what white man still got his foot on everybody neck and no one doing shyt about it.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Yall trash as fukk for this. There is nothing funny about this. The whole "well they dont care about us" narrative is petty bullshyt. Why do we have to repay indifference/hate with the same. Why cant we be the race that embraces all, even those that dont embrace us? Isnt that what we want? Instead yall wanna engage in this petty race war shyt.

You can do it. But I’m good. Not my role, I’m ready to be a little more selfish. I’m good with the martyr shyt

If you Can’t save yourself you can’t save anyone

The black community hand always been extended and did our end. Their turn

Last edited:

InfraRed

Pro
Daps
I hope y'all keep that same HYON energy when whites come around to turning their attention to AAs once again like clockwork.

Daps
look at the bum ass nikkas in here lmfao

nikkas never so much as given a dollar to a black homeless man talking about some hyon, fake ass internet gangsters

nikkas be broke and sexually depraved talking bout "i'm black first" you a bum first :deadmanny:

this is truth

if you are a member (who is actually black) on here talkin about how no one cares about us and rides for us, you better be doing everything you can in real life to better the black community around you

otherwise all this internet posturing and virtue signaling means nothing

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps

Black people have been the most inclusive group of people that ever lived. We have ALWAYS invited people to sit at our tables. From the beginning of times. That’s why we are in the position we’ve been in systematically. This goes back to the slavery days.

If nikkas want to be a little selfish now, we’ve earned that right. And fukk who disagrees.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
not funny in the slightest. I know you wasnt talking specifically to me but dont lump me in with these weirdo ass nikka in TLR.
It's a fukked up situation and I get no enjoyment out of this, cause this lil girl has to suffer due to this crooked ass regime and her elders for aligning with them .

None of this shyt is right, but mexican americans should have known better, now its their turn to get shytted on.

bruh what is crooked about enforcing your borders. Why yall not protesting to have other countries open theirs? America has a right to enforce its laws just like any other nation. Honestly its not even an unjust law. Its really simple crossing the border at unauthorized checkpoints is illegal. Its a misdemeanor and you can be deported if caught. What are yall nikkas crying about?
:dahell:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I hope y'all keep that same HYON energy when whites come around to turning their attention to AAs once again like clockwork.
Turning their attention to AA ?:heh:

You know they killing black folks with impunity everyday right ? Taking organs and all kinds of shyt.
But we supposed to feel bad cos y'all don't got your papers in order

InfraRed

Pro
Daps
I'm Puerto Rican I'm legal bytch ass

:unimpressed: . And before u say we in the same boat we don't hate black people so don't try it.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy

That’s what we’ve been doing and look at us, the bottom of every socio-economic scale you can imagine. Nice guys finish last.

You sayin WE want to engage in a race war?! Wtf the war has ALREADY been waged on us, where the fukk u been? Just because you want to play nice with those that hate you doesn’t change the reality of the situation one iota. We can no longer afford to be naive fam. No one is saying black people need to go join ice in droves we just need to know where we should direct our energy because diving on live grenades for folks that think we are beneath them is detrimental to our survival.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Many of us have had family locked in a cage for no reason and understand the feeling,this shyt is sad. What a horrible country we live in full of horrible people. Before I leave this country I'm going to marry a foreigner just so they can come over into the U.S. Yes I know I said its a shythole,but I'm sure its a blessing to somebody who's immediate situation is worst than white supremacy. The rest of you can come in here and bully Mexicans just like the white man,thinking you are some kind of big shot:respect:

First and foremost she shouldn't be crying to America for why she is in a bad situation. She should be looking at her parents and asking them why did they put her in a situation to fail.

Even if she went through school, at 18 she is going to get a heavy wake up call when jobs start asking for social security numbers, why she can't get in state tuition, etc if she wasn't born on this soil. If she was born on this soil, she still has to look at her parents as to way they set her up to fail. Breaking immigration laws is serious and nothing to look over. If her parents get caught they deserve every part of their deportation and this little girl should be sent with them.

She can start her first day of school in South America. They have education and opportunities there. They just dont want those opportunities because they want a bag in America. They think Americas are living in a movie and are rich. That just isn't the case. If they are poor in South American, they will also be poor in America. If you have no higher education, or a skill set that is marketable, you will be poor in America no matter if you are a immigrant or a born citizen.

I don't feel sorry for her or her parents and they need to learn that you have to follow rules, regulations, and laws in all counties on this Earth. They are not special or more important than the next person. Learn to be honest and stop scamming the immigration system for selfish reasons.