Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Not all of them identify with those brown people. Some of them see themselves as Spanish Europeans who were living in Europe and then immigrated to Mexico and now the USA and don't have fukk shyt to do with those little brown impoverished people Trump is talking about.

I mean, I just wikipedia'd Hispanic Republican politicians from Texas, and this is what I got:

Carlos Canseco
maxresdefault.jpg

Carlos Cascos
1456684424935-e1456696062872.jpg

Ted Cruz
BN-ME814_CRUZAT_P_20160120162719.jpg

Bill Flores
1200px-Bill_Flores%2C_Official_Portrait%2C_112th_Congress.jpg

Pete Flores

1024x1024.jpg

Rolando Pablos
B9326410694Z.1_20170225172734_000_GFEHHI0CS.1-0.jpg

Orlando Sanchez
maxresdefault.jpg

wait, shyt, that was the wrong one.

This Orlando Sanchez
t3ZW6Jpt_400x400.jpeg

You telling me those men ain't identifying as White wherever they came from as opposed to the Brown people crossing the border? :comeon:

I'm not saying that goes for everyone, but if you look White, identify as White, and are caping for the Republican party, then you pretty much White even if you have an exotic last name.

Bingo! That was my whole point. I was only responding to a Hispanic poster calling black Coli posters cacs. He was throwing stones while in a glass house.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Pretty sure you would run into massive constitutional issues if you start deporting American citizens (not like the Trump administration hasn't already been doing it). You're talking about enforcing legal consequences on an innocent person, on top of that deportation would probably be considered cruel and unusual punishment for a US citizen, on top of that most of these deportations are being made without due process as pertains to the Bill of Rights.

I get what ur saying and ur probably right.

These folks know what they're doing when they have children born here.

But I still think under 18 a kid should have to go with their parent. They would be free to return as adults.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Wait, I just realized this fool ain't even pro-black and he's coming in here trying to strut as if blackness is the one unifier that matters. :dead:

:unimpressed:
Two separate arguments. I said that black people do not need to cape for the illegal immigration problem. Thats it. Has nothing to do with the FACT that black is not a nationality and there are different types of "black" like there are different types of asians and cacs. A vietnamese Asian is different from a chinese Asian. Sure you can lump them in under "asian" like you can lump an Igbo and Khoisan South African under "black" but they are different. That is the context of what I was saying in that thread. You going thru my posts looking for a "gotcha!" moment just shows how disingenuous you are with this convo :coffee:

That was all just one thread too, this fool doesn't give a shyt about being black until suddenly all that matters is being black. The fukking trolls on here. :mjlol:

No I dont give a fukk about being black as a NATIONALITY. I said that "black" people have ALWAYS referred to themselves as black BUT not as something that supersedes their nationality like "black" people in America do today. I could go in every thread calling black people Israelites/Moors/Indigenous Americans/Aboriginals etc.. but that detracts from the topic so I keep it simple. You trying to conflate two arguments just shows how desperate you are to try to come off like you're "winning"
:unimpressed::coffee:

I can call out White Supremacists and abuses of humanity wherever I see them, IDGAF who the victims are if the perpetrators are engaged in evil. That ain't caping for nobody, that's being a Christian and having empathy and principles. Whatever you say about me, I can sit here secure in the knowledge that I'm actually putting in work in real life, while you an internet militant who changes his position based on the day of the week while you probably doing jack shyt for the struggle in the trenches.

Oh no dont come on the internet beating your chest about what you do and not provide proof of it.
giphy.gif

Bring em out playboy. Inspire the rest of us by showing EXACTLY the work you're putting in. Lets see if you put your money where your mouth is.. And theres a difference between calling out whats happening and expecting black people to do the same or care. My position is that this isnt black people's battle to FIGHT. So whatever is going on with them, its on them to fix it or deal with it. Black people should NOT be expected to lift a FINGER to help them in their battle.

And the fact that you're a christian shows that you dont know shyt about the struggle or how it started here in America. Your god christ was a trojan horse to subjugate the world according to dum diversas. Thats what your god represents. Slavery/thievery/rape/pillaging of black people AROUND THE WORLD thru the hands of christian/catholic churches in Europe. So dont tell me about what it is to be christian when thats what brought christianity to different places around the world. Not to mention if I came to take you for your shoes, you aint giving me another pair of shoes along with it. If I knocked you in your chin, you aint turning to let me get another hit. So all that shyt you're talking is just that, shyt. You aint bout that life that you proclaim to be about :coffee:

You're a liar. And the only way you can win the argument is by lying.

You didn't say nothing about "people en masse". You said that you don't see Latinos telling other Latinos to support Black issues. You implied that it never happens.

I proved that wasn't even close to true, that in fact there are all sorts of Latinos telling other Latinos to support Black issues and that may be part of the reason that most US Latinos say that police violence against Black people is a systemic problem.

Does that mean that ALL Latino people, or the "mass" of Latino people, are putting themselves on the line to support Black issues. Hell no. But why the fukk should I care about that? You're just diving straight into the same shyt that I already accused you of, that I'm supposed to worry about what the other group "en masse" is doing before I take a position on an issue, as if I'm supposed to be the last person to do the right thing instead of the first.

Bruh you dont even see how emotional you're acting right now :mjlol: Females try to win arguments, men have discussions to come to some sort of conclusion. You're on some female shyt right now

I dont have to say en masse just as the coli doesnt have to say "en masse" when they say white people dont care about black issues. You wouldnt go pull up white people at BLM rallies or white people calling for other white people to support BLM rallies or causes and act as if the statement of "white people not supporting black issues" is false. But I said that already and you didnt respond to it
:ehh:

And I dont care what you're on bruh. Youre a liberal globalist christian which is pretty much a trifecta against black progression. Im talking to the brehs/brehettes that might be reading this so they can stay on code when it comes to these other nationalities EN MASSE (I guess I have to say that). There are definitely individuals of any race that are good and bad but in general, aint no race fukking with black people. So thats exactly how black people should carry themselves when it comes to other races problems in general. We're not going to allow yall to try to guilt trip us into fighting other people's battles. Call out what you want, but dont call for us to do anything because that aint our fight...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:unimpressed:
Two separate arguments. I said that black people do not need to cape for the illegal immigration problem. Thats it. Has nothing to do with the FACT that black is not a nationality and there are different types of "black" like there are different types of asians and cacs. A vietnamese Asian is different from a chinese Asian. Sure you can lump them in under "asian" like you can lump an Igbo and Khoisan South African under "black" but they are different. That is the context of what I was saying in that thread. You going thru my posts looking for a "gotcha!" moment just shows how disingenuous you are with this convo :coffee:

No I dont give a fukk about being black as a NATIONALITY. I said that "black" people have ALWAYS referred to themselves as black BUT not as something that supersedes their nationality like "black" people in America do today. I could go in every thread calling black people Israelites/Moors/Indigenous Americans/Aboriginals etc.. but that detracts from the topic so I keep it simple. You trying to conflate two arguments just shows how desperate you are to try to come off like you're "winning"
:unimpressed::coffee:

Breh, anyone can look at those receipts I provided and their context and see you just
full

Oh no dont come on the internet beating your chest about what you do and not provide proof of it.
giphy.gif

Bring em out playboy. Inspire the rest of us by showing EXACTLY the work you're putting in. Lets see if you put your money where your mouth is.. And theres a difference between calling out whats happening and expecting black people to do the same or care. My position is that this isnt black people's battle to FIGHT. So whatever is going on with them, its on them to fix it or deal with it. Black people should NOT be expected to lift a FINGER to help them in their battle.
I ain't posting receipts of my real life on an internet forum where I got beef with dozens of fools. :why:

I was published by a Black journal damn near 20 years ago on maintaining authenticity across the diaspora and have spent the last two decades continuing to write and blog to push pro-black issues to the forefront. I left a high status six-figure career path to commit to teaching, coaching, and mentoring young black men for nearly a decade. I put in work in the jails to help the guys who wanted to improve get their lives back on track. And that doesn't even count any of the activism I been involved in or some of the day-to-day shyt that I done just living in the streets where I've lived (but if you seen my threads before you seen me talk about some of that shyt).

And you, meanwhile?

And the fact that you're a christian shows that you dont know shyt about the struggle or how it started here in America. Your god christ was a trojan horse to subjugate the world according to dum diversas. Thats what your god represents. Slavery/thievery/rape/pillaging of black people AROUND THE WORLD thru the hands of christian/catholic churches in Europe. So dont tell me about what it is to be christian when thats what brought christianity to different places around the world. Not to mention if I came to take you for your shoes, you aint giving me another pair of shoes along with it. If I knocked you in your chin, you aint turning to let me get another hit. So all that shyt you're talking is just that, shyt. You aint bout that life that you proclaim to be about :coffee:
Why you think the worst popes in the medieval Catholic church somehow the only ones that represent Christianity? I belong to an African Church that got a pure line all the way back without European leadership or missionaries EVER. If you actually knew the history of the church you would know that there were evil popes but there were also godless evil white people too who sometimes were stopped or at least exposed by Catholic priests who actually gave a fukk. There ain't shyt in European history that suggests that non-Christian Europeans act better than Christians, it's the damn opposite.

And talking about "what brought Christianity to the world" when it was 300+ years before a Christian even held secular power, and half the Roman empire was already Christian by that point working entirely OUT of power. There were evil people who tried to spread Christianity via violence and there were righteous people who spread it through love. Plenty of places and peoples became Christian without even having no Christian military or political authority ever touch their land.

But like I said with your other bad examples, I don't have to worry about them anyway. MOST of the Christians in the world ain't white. Christians were Brown and Black before the first White ones even showed up in the game.

And you clearly don't know nothing about my personal life. :skip:

Bruh you dont even see how emotional you're acting right now :mjlol: Females try to win arguments, men have discussions to come to some sort of conclusion. You're on some female shyt right now
You stepped in starting some shyt with me and this say this. Should we up some of your old Coliseum threads? :mjlol:

Youre a liberal globalist christian which is pretty much a trifecta against black progression.
Bullshyt, I'm a localist not a globalist and I ain't liberal on any position that hinders Black progress. I got receipts all over this bytch for that. And claiming that being a Christian is a hinderance to Black progress is just your own personal issues talking.

It is nice of you though to be talking all this shyt about Christianity while having a Christian man in your avi. :yeshrug:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Breh, anyone can look at those receipts I provided and their context and see you just
full

Appealing to the crowd :russell:

The fact that you're not addressing what I say says it all :unimpressed:

I ain't posting receipts

Then sit down and shut up :coffee:

Its one thing if we're in a thread and someone is asking for advice and you come in and give your expertise then outta nowhere I come in asking for receipts. Thats outta line. But you trying to beat your chest over someone else? Yea bruh pull up them receipts or shut up..

And you clearly don't know nothing about my personal life. :skip:

Thats the point sherlock. Anyone can come on the internet and create any type of life they want their character on the internet to be living. If you aint about providing receipts then theres no point of trying to beat your chest about it and hold it over someone else. I have nothing to prove to you or anybody on here so Im never going to beat my chest about what Im doing then ask someone else what they're doing so I can be like "See? Im doing more!".. Thats you, the "christian" acting like that...

Why you think the worst popes in the medieval Catholic church somehow the only ones that represent Christianity?

Dum diversas 1452
We [the Church] grant you [Kings of Spain and Portugal] by these present documents, with our Apostolic Authority, full and free permission to invade, search out, capture, and subjugate the Saracens and pagans and any other unbelievers and enemies of Christ wherever they may be, as well as their kingdoms, duchies, counties, principalities, and other property [...] and to reduce their persons into perpetual servitude.[3]

Thats how my people met your christ breh. Thats why I dont believe in him. When the Creator met Israel in the bible, He saved them from their captivity in Egypt and gave them their own land free from being oppressed from anyone.
:francis:

He didnt strip them of their "kingdoms, duchies, counties, principalities and other property while reducing them into perpetual servitude" like the reps of jesus did here. He didnt do that till they disobeyed and THEN He sent these guys to punish them and do these things. Thats what its about when it comes to black people but you're a christian so you cant see it. Too bad :coffee:

You stepped in starting some shyt with me and this say this. Should we up some of your old Coliseum threads? :mjlol:

Disagreeing on a subject isnt "starting shyt". You're in here beating your chest about shyt you dont wanna prove then you hand the mic to me so I can join you in beating my chest?
:dame:

You have nitpicked at my words, you went back searching for old posts that dont even contradict whats being said here, so what else are you gonna to avoid addressing the subject at hand? Its obvious your sword aint long enough bruh but heres where we was at:

I dont have to say en masse just as the coli doesnt have to say "en masse" when they say white people dont care about black issues. You wouldnt go pull up white people at BLM rallies or white people calling for other white people to support BLM rallies or causes and act as if the statement of "white people not supporting black issues" is false. But I said that already and you didnt respond to it

You showing hispanics at BLM rallies as PROOF that they (in general) support black issues is like me showing white people at BLM rallies as PROOF that they (in general) support black issues. Its not proof of anything and the fact that I have to put "in general" or "en masse" for you to understand that Im not speaking in 100% literal terms shows that its YOU trying to have and win an argument. My position is that black people need to fix their own problems before trying to fight someone elses battles. You really want to go in depth about anything else then open a thread and we can handle it there.

Bullshyt, I'm a localist not a globalist and I ain't liberal on any position that hinders Black progress. I got receipts all over this bytch for that. And claiming that being a Christian is a hinderance to Black progress is just your own personal issues talking.

It is nice of you though to be talking all this shyt about Christianity while having a Christian man in your avi. :yeshrug:
:russell:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Smart dumb logic to try to guilt people into caping for other races huh? :pachaha: :unimpressed:

People's actions guide your actions everyday yet you're here on some fake woke "Im a leader not a follower type shyt. Has nothing to do with that. Black people have their own problems they're being faced with that they have to solve before trying to cape for other people's problems..

You didnt prove it false though. You provided an organization that is black in name only. Their mission statement proves that they're really about inclusiveness of all (i.e. globalism) and LGBT. In other words, it has nothing to do with black people. BLM was a trendy movement in the news and you want to act as if everyone that showed up for a rally with "look at me!" signs was really down for the cause:
18-black-lives-matter-sign-charleston.w700.h700.jpg

Ok so now cacs across America support our issues too because I can find pics of cacs at BLM rallies? :mjlol:

Coli: White people en masse dont support black issues
Fake woke guy: Yea they do! Look at these white people at BLM rallies! Look at this white person try to encourage other white people to support black men who have already been shot and killed

Thats your argument except with latinos. And you say you shytted on my narrative because of that :mjlol:
Exactly. That nikka is trying to draft a thesis from a straw man argument. It's not even worth responding to.:pachaha:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Yall trash as fukk for this. There is nothing funny about this. The whole "well they dont care about us" narrative is petty bullshyt. Why do we have to repay indifference/hate with the same. Why cant we be the race that embraces all, even those that dont embrace us? Isnt that what we want? Instead yall wanna engage in this petty race war shyt.
Umm... WE ARE ALREADY THE RACE THAT FUKKING EMBRACES ALL!!!

Do you not see who owns the stores in our communities?!?!

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Daps
Yall trash as fukk for this. There is nothing funny about this. The whole "well they dont care about us" narrative is petty bullshyt. Why do we have to repay indifference/hate with the same. Why cant we be the race that embraces all, even those that dont embrace us? Isnt that what we want? Instead yall wanna engage in this petty race war shyt.

speak for yourself.. fukk all that

These spicy whites were just as racist to our great grandparents in the 40/50. wouldn't service them but they sure as HELL benefitted from the civil rights movement..they have the NERVE to call MLK day a black holiday.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I hope y'all keep that same HYON energy when whites come around to turning their attention to AAs once again like clockwork.
Their attention is already on us. The police to us is what ICE is to immigrants. They deport us from society and send us to their private prisons where they make money off of us all of the time. The only thing that changed is that more of our own people are finally spreading the word about it and some using their connects in white media.

What is new is the increase of detaining of immigrants which white people and their media are exposing and supporting immigrants way more than they are supporting us. Democrats are supporting them law wise as well and when power goes back to them when they get their person in there they will push back at the ones who are going after immigrants while the police who are killing black people are getting away with their crimes scott free with no push back no matter who runs the White House.

We gotta fix the hole in our boat first before we let on more people or else our boat will sink and we will drown while the others will go to another boat to survive that we are not welcome on.

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I been in Gulfport since Tuesday, just came forward. Haven’t read this thread just saw this on the news briefly and was disgusted. I was treated well.

Sidebar
People need to stop telling AA to go back to Africa, Mississippi IS Africa, that’s African heat lol

Daps
I been in Gulfport since Tuesday, just came forward. Haven’t read this thread just saw this on the news briefly and was disgusted. I was treated well.

Sidebar
People need to stop telling AA to go back to Africa, Mississippi IS Africa, that’s African heat lol

U in the sip reh.

Is it hella redneck there.

I never been that far south

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
GTFO with this drivel,
Just another guilt trip story far as I'm concerned, the daddy knew full well about the potential consequences with the risk he took, they all do but insist on gambling everything.
The child will be fine however the dad deserves all the worst.

And drop the fear mongering, some of these groups yall vehemently defending share more disdain for us than cacs themselves.
Some ass hat in here stated that "actual" black people would be siding with these reckless idiots lol
I beg to differ because an "actual" black person knows based on how they treat us once they numbers get up that this ain't got nothing to do with us.
One racist group picking off another.

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Why cause I've chosen to eliminate hate out of my life? Even if someone hates me Ima show love cause that's what im here for

Indifference is a nice substitute for hate dont you think:comeon:?,I do think too many black people have been consumed by a hatred of white people,instead of putting that energy into loving black people. Just think of all the energy we use hating on cacs,making smilies,writing essays,posting gifs etc. What if we put this energy into helping a black family,making a few black kids day every once in a while:respect:? Thats my goal for thecoli and myself in 2020.