Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I feel for the kids, but the reality is: nobody else does. I'm not hearing anything about Latin american non profits reaching out to resettle these mexicans. I'm not hearing anything from the international community in Europe either or from Canada. As much as people here want to moralize the people talking about Hold Your Own Nuts. Take a look at how the international community as a whole is responding to this situation. They dont give a fukk.

And these are nations with the clout and means to make something happen. All of latin america is not a dump. Mexicans can do well in Cuba, they can do well in Costa Rica, other parts of Mexico, Argentina, Paraguay etc. The standard of living in some of these latin american nations despite US meddling is actually better than some states. shyt you could get more efficient medical care in Cuba.

If the powerful in the international community cant do anything, is it reasonable to expect us black people who arent listened to even when we try to assert our own humanity to be of any help? Why do we have to be the soul of the country and the moral voice of reason? How does that even work when we arent treated as human wherever we go? Dont be so quick to judge those who may seem callous with their HYON comments. Mexicans and latinos in general have had that energy for us even when we were getting brutalized in latin american countries. Many of us to this day who live in Latin America are denied even the opportunity to save enough money to try and cross the border. Let that shyt marinate. There are black Latinos who are subjected to mestizo/gringo supremacy to the point where they cant even muster the resources to try and cross. Where is the energy for them?

The US is on the wrong side of history(as always since the second world war) but expecting a people who are routinely brutalized and hunted for sport to put aside our issues even momentarily to help people who gladly treat us like garbage is not wavy. The world is cold, and if you insist on being too warm you'll get snuffed out.

Daps
how exactly is saying "I don't care" supposed to be virtue signaling? Virtue signaling is the people in here acting like they care about immigrants when in reality they are just using this shyt to attack other black people on a message board. Let's flip this around... if you're in here arguing with people because they are saying "HYON", you better be out here hosting undocumented immigrants in your house in real life and not just using it as a way to antagonize African Americans. You better really be doing shyt to help undocumented immigrants while you're yapping at other black people about it.

yes i think thats fair, people need to put their money where their mouth is and that applies to all ... everyone should be doing their part to be actively involved in solving the problem that they hold most relevant to them in the world, this way things can maybe get slightly better in the middle of all the bullshyt happening in different pockets of the world

to me, if you feel someone should "HYON", i would ignore the situation or discussions of it and keep it pushin ... i don't see a point in taunting kids crying over shyt like that ... thats me tho

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
This "bigger person" shyt is where you being stupid with it off the jump. When I'm trying to decide what I should do in my life, I never stop to think what other people are doing first. That some unbelievably soft shyt right there. Why should I care what other people are doing to decide what I should do? I'm a leader with my actions, not a follower.

Smart dumb logic to try to guilt people into caping for other races huh? :pachaha: :unimpressed:

People's actions guide your actions everyday yet you're here on some fake woke "Im a leader not a follower type shyt. Has nothing to do with that. Black people have their own problems they're being faced with that they have to solve before trying to cape for other people's problems..

I don't care what "Latino America's" position on an issue is. You do. You're the one who made a claim, and I proved it false. I gave you overall stats - most US-born Latinos and an overwhelming number of young Latinos support Black lives matter. Very few oppose it. A majority of Latinos overall believe that police shootings of Black people is a systemic problem in this society. Those are hard numbers. Then I gave you dozens of examples of Latinos trying to get other Latinos to speak up and stand behind Black people who get shot by police. Those were facts, and they tossed your narrative in the dust.

You didnt prove it false though. You provided an organization that is black in name only. Their mission statement proves that they're really about inclusiveness of all (i.e. globalism) and LGBT. In other words, it has nothing to do with black people. BLM was a trendy movement in the news and you want to act as if everyone that showed up for a rally with "look at me!" signs was really down for the cause:
18-black-lives-matter-sign-charleston.w700.h700.jpg

Ok so now cacs across America support our issues too because I can find pics of cacs at BLM rallies? :mjlol:

But the only reason I did that was to shyt on your false narrative. Does it actually matter to me, to my actions? Do you think I have to look over my shoulder to see what the Latinos are doing before I decide what the right thing for ME to do is? Hell no. That's some of the weakest shyt I've ever heard. No great person and no great race has EVER moved like that.

Coli: White people en masse dont support black issues
Fake woke guy: Yea they do! Look at these white people at BLM rallies! Look at this white person try to encourage other white people to support black men who have already been shot and killed

Thats your argument except with latinos. And you say you shytted on my narrative because of that :mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I’m good mega darkie jigaboo alligator bait

Just watching your country tearing itself apart and eating popcorn
:mjgrin:
Look at this c00n spoof, yacubian :mjgrin:

African
Yets hates other African

Mad at Black American DOS

Mad at his mother for having a baby by an African

Mad at his father for not wifing a cracka:wow:

Mad cause he c00ns
And c00ns cause he mad:mjgrin:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wait, I just realized this fool ain't even pro-black and he's coming in here trying to strut as if blackness is the one unifier that matters. :dead:

I said (or implied) that tying yourself to a group of people based on skin color is foolish. There were black people that helped cacs take over other black people. So yea, fukk with people who fukk with you. Do not fukk with people based on skin color because there are people of your skin color who do not fukk with you... Not that hard...

Race definition: group of people thought to share certain distinctive physical characteristics, such as facial structure or skin color.

Its no different than grouping tall people together. Or overweight. Its a meaningless categorization

Theres people that believe in the boogeyman or Santa Claus. Those things dont exist just as "black" unity will never exist.

There has NEVER been a time where “Black” people globally were united under one cause. You only want to unite with others because you don’t know who YOU are.

We shouldn’t be basing unity off n skin color but on culture and values.

There are black people that helped cacs overtake you and would help them to keep you in your lowered estate. To base unity off skin color is stupid...

A Jamaican will call himself Jamaican before he calls himself black. A Nigerian will call himself Nigerian before he calls himself black. Only in America are people associated by color and not nationality. And by people I mean "black" people... :coffee:

Your tying your whole lineage to slavery by giving yourself the title of "descendant of slaves". As if your people were not great before that time period that was really barely a blip considering everything...

Agreed. And thats why they feel let down every time a person that looks like them says they arent "black". Because they dont understand that they're the only ones not going by a nationality/ethnicity

Bruh its not hard. If you ask a Jamaican what he is he'll tell you he's Jamaican. He wont say black. Same with a Nigerian or Ghanian or "black" Dominican. You then ask "what will he identify as" when it comes to the census and I said "black" because of limited options. If the census had a blank line for self identification then they'd put their nationality, not a color....

People have been calling themselves black for centuries but not as a nationality/ethnicity. That didnt happen till cacs came into rulership. So I said "black" people should be identifying themselves in regards to what matters to them (which should be a nationality/ethnicity/tribal affiliation) and not based on what matters to America (that you stay "black" and never figure out where your homeland is)...

That was all just one thread too, this fool doesn't give a shyt about being black until suddenly all that matters is being black. The fukking trolls on here. :mjlol:

People's actions guide your actions everyday yet you're here on some fake woke "Im a leader not a follower type shyt. Has nothing to do with that. Black people have their own problems they're being faced with that they have to solve before trying to cape for other people's problems..
I can call out White Supremacists and abuses of humanity wherever I see them, IDGAF who the victims are if the perpetrators are engaged in evil. That ain't caping for nobody, that's being a Christian and having empathy and principles. Whatever you say about me, I can sit here secure in the knowledge that I'm actually putting in work in real life, while you an internet militant who changes his position based on the day of the week while you probably doing jack shyt for the struggle in the trenches.

Coli: White people en masse dont support black issues
Fake woke guy: Yea they do! Look at these white people at BLM rallies! Look at this white person try to encourage other white people to support black men who have already been shot and killed

Thats your argument except with latinos. And you say you shytted on my narrative because of that :mjlol:
You're a liar. And the only way you can win the argument is by lying.

You didn't say nothing about "people en masse". You said that you don't see Latinos telling other Latinos to support Black issues. You implied that it never happens.

I proved that wasn't even close to true, that in fact there are all sorts of Latinos telling other Latinos to support Black issues and that may be part of the reason that most US Latinos say that police violence against Black people is a systemic problem.

Does that mean that ALL Latino people, or the "mass" of Latino people, are putting themselves on the line to support Black issues. Hell no. But why the fukk should I care about that? You're just diving straight into the same shyt that I already accused you of, that I'm supposed to worry about what the other group "en masse" is doing before I take a position on an issue, as if I'm supposed to be the last person to do the right thing instead of the first.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
By what logic? :why:

He said that Black Mexicans weren't even citizens until a few years ago, I said that was totally false. I didn't say anything about racism in general. :camby:

Booker T Garvey, for example, the agent/troll who has repeatedly claimed that Trump is the only president who would ever consider giving Black folk reparations. Or look at any of the ones in that poll before the election who got exposed for picking Trump.

Most immigrants Trump be talking about don't even vote breh. :comeon:

Of the 30% of Latinos that do vote for Trump, like 1/3 of those are old Cubans from the White power structure that ran that country before Castro came. They don't see themselves as having anything at all in common with Brown Mexicans and Central Americans coming over the border. For the 20% or so of non-Cuban Latinos who vote for Trump, I guess they probably do it for the same reason that 10% of Black folk (and a large portion of Coli trolls) do - because they don't identify with the rest of their people, because they got some sort of ideological hangup that matters more to them than race issues, or because they just dumb.

Nah fam you not just going to put all of the cacery on the Cubans. They’re mainly concentrated in Florida so FL is about 50/50 between the parties. States like Arizona and Nevada for example have a considerable amount of Mexican American voters, you would think their polling numbers would be damn near identical to the black vote when you factor in how hateful trumps campaign was towards brown people, but no still like 18- 20 % sided with trump. Twice that of black trump voters. My point still stands.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yall trash as fukk for this. There is nothing funny about this. The whole "well they dont care about us" narrative is petty bullshyt. Why do we have to repay indifference/hate with the same. Why cant we be the race that embraces all, even those that dont embrace us? Isnt that what we want? Instead yall wanna engage in this petty race war shyt.
Look at this retarded ass post right here:skip:

You have the mentality of a slave

Im tempted to neg you for this goofy shyt

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I hope y'all keep that same HYON energy when whites come around to turning their attention to AAs once again like clockwork.
What the fukk does this stupid shyt even mean when yall say it???

Black Americans are being shat on NOW simpleton

How you gonna try and scare somebody with something that's already fukking happening???

Yall really make me fukking sick

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:wow: +REP

I be wonderin’ bout these dudes sometimes..
That's because you and the european you quoted dont understand the black american mindset/experience at all

So its not surprising that both of you are confused and missing the point entirely

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Pretty sure you would run into massive constitutional issues if you start deporting American citizens (not like the Trump administration hasn't already been doing it). You're talking about enforcing legal consequences on an innocent person, on top of that deportation would probably be considered cruel and unusual punishment for a US citizen, on top of that most of these deportations are being made without due process as pertains to the Bill of Rights.
Why are you trying to shame black people into caring about illegal immigrants?

Why do the mods let europeans like this come onto the site and make such arrogant condescending posts??

Yall let cac mamba and gpbear do this disrespectful shyt for years and yall are letting this poster do the same thing its fukking stupid

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
That's because you and the european you quoted dont understand the black american mindset/experience at all

So its not surprising that both of you are confused and missing the point entirely
:mjgrin: I slept great last night.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nah fam you not just going to put all of the cacery on the Cubans. They’re mainly concentrated in Florida so FL is about 50/50 between the parties. States like Arizona and Nevada for example have a considerable amount of Mexican American voters, you would think their polling numbers would be damn near identical to the black vote when you factor in how hateful trumps campaign was towards brown people, but no still like 18- 20 % sided with trump. Twice that of black trump voters. My point still stands.
Not all of them identify with those brown people. Some of them see themselves as Spanish Europeans who were living in Europe and then immigrated to Mexico and now the USA and don't have fukk shyt to do with those little brown impoverished people Trump is talking about.

I mean, I just wikipedia'd Hispanic Republican politicians from Texas, and this is what I got:

Carlos Canseco
maxresdefault.jpg

Carlos Cascos
1456684424935-e1456696062872.jpg

Ted Cruz
BN-ME814_CRUZAT_P_20160120162719.jpg

Bill Flores
1200px-Bill_Flores%2C_Official_Portrait%2C_112th_Congress.jpg

Pete Flores

1024x1024.jpg

Rolando Pablos
B9326410694Z.1_20170225172734_000_GFEHHI0CS.1-0.jpg

Orlando Sanchez
maxresdefault.jpg

wait, shyt, that was the wrong one.

This Orlando Sanchez
t3ZW6Jpt_400x400.jpeg

You telling me those men ain't identifying as White wherever they came from as opposed to the Brown people crossing the border? :comeon:

I'm not saying that goes for everyone, but if you look White, identify as White, and are caping for the Republican party, then you pretty much White even if you have an exotic last name.