Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm Puerto Rican I'm legal bytch ass

:unimpressed: . And before u say we in the same boat we don't hate black people so don't try it.
breh, this isn't about legal citizens why are you stressed. In Mexico they deport people within hours of notice for being illegally crossing the border. Where is your energy for those situations? Exactly. Hispanics think they are above laws, rules, because emotions? You can cry, but not a tear will run from my eye. Its like telling someone to not touch a hot stove because they will get burned. They then proceed to touch the stove regardless of what was told to them and they get burnt. Then expect you to feel sorry for their stupidity. Naw nikka, your dumb and you deserve to feel that pain. Learn and do better.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
bruh what is crooked about enforcing your borders. Why yall not protesting to have other countries open theirs? America has a right to enforce its laws just like any other nation. Honestly its not even an unjust law. Its really simple crossing the border at unauthorized checkpoints is illegal. Its a misdemeanor and you can be deported if caught. What are yall nikkas crying about?
:dahell:
i wasnt referring to deportation as crooked my g. not in the slightest.

Crooked regime....as in politicians and so forth...

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
this is truth

if you are a member (who is actually black) on here talkin about how no one cares about us and rides for us, you better be doing everything you can in real life to better the black community around you

otherwise all this internet posturing and virtue signaling means nothing
how exactly is saying "I don't care" supposed to be virtue signaling? Virtue signaling is the people in here acting like they care about immigrants when in reality they are just using this shyt to attack other black people on a message board. Let's flip this around... if you're in here arguing with people because they are saying "HYON", you better be out here hosting undocumented immigrants in your house in real life and not just using it as a way to antagonize African Americans. You better really be doing shyt to help undocumented immigrants while you're yapping at other black people about it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bruh you brought up BLM and I effectively showed that’s it’s not about black people but about globalism and LGBT. Their own mission statement exposes that. But let’s run with the idea that you found Latinos “clamoring for black causes”. So what? If I find a white person doing the same can I pretend as if that represents white americas feelings on the issue? Of course not.

Go ask a straight off the boat Mexican about black Mexicans and watch them stutter. Go look up how mistreated black Mexicans are in Mexico then come back and explain why the black community should fight their battle when the community hasn’t even conquered the problems they’re faced with.. I think it’s just fine if a white Mexican or any race person looks out for his own before others. But if that’s how they’re gonna rock then we need to do the same and stop trying to be this fake fictitious “bigger person”

This "bigger person" shyt is where you being stupid with it off the jump. When I'm trying to decide what I should do in my life, I never stop to think what other people are doing first. That some unbelievably soft shyt right there. Why should I care what other people are doing to decide what I should do? I'm a leader with my actions, not a follower.

I don't care what "Latino America's" position on an issue is. You do. You're the one who made a claim, and I proved it false. I gave you overall stats - most US-born Latinos and an overwhelming number of young Latinos support Black lives matter. Very few oppose it. A majority of Latinos overall believe that police shootings of Black people is a systemic problem in this society. Those are hard numbers. Then I gave you dozens of examples of Latinos trying to get other Latinos to speak up and stand behind Black people who get shot by police. Those were facts, and they tossed your narrative in the dust.

But the only reason I did that was to shyt on your false narrative. Does it actually matter to me, to my actions? Do you think I have to look over my shoulder to see what the Latinos are doing before I decide what the right thing for ME to do is? Hell no. That's some of the weakest shyt I've ever heard. No great person and no great race has EVER moved like that.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You deserve to be ban for this

Dont be dramatic,I been apoligized to the ancestors for the hyperbole.Though considering the history of Mississippi,there are parallels to what Im saying.Put it this way,lets just say those good ol boys in Mississipi get to ride once again thanks to Trump:respect:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
By that logic America hasn't been systemically racist since 1865. :tellme:
By what logic? :why:

He said that Black Mexicans weren't even citizens until a few years ago, I said that was totally false. I didn't say anything about racism in general. :camby:

Who are the trump supporters? Name some names. Not saying you’re wrong but I haven’t seen any post supporting trump in THIS particular thread.
Booker T Garvey, for example, the agent/troll who has repeatedly claimed that Trump is the only president who would ever consider giving Black folk reparations. Or look at any of the ones in that poll before the election who got exposed for picking Trump.

Furthermore those stats are relevant to the discussion because despite what you perceive on the Coli, the numbers don’t lie... way more Hispanics voted for trump than black people. So my original question still stands, why come at a tiny subset (supposed black Coli trump supporters ) of a smaller subset (the less than 10% of black trump voters) when way more of his own people made their beds with the devil?

Finally chill with the sensationalized rhetoric, deportation is not a death sentence. Ask yourself, of all the negative things trump said about immigrants during his campaign, why was it “only” 70% that voted against him?

Most immigrants Trump be talking about don't even vote breh. :comeon:

Of the 30% of Latinos that do vote for Trump, like 1/3 of those are old Cubans from the White power structure that ran that country before Castro came. They don't see themselves as having anything at all in common with Brown Mexicans and Central Americans coming over the border. For the 20% or so of non-Cuban Latinos who vote for Trump, I guess they probably do it for the same reason that 10% of Black folk (and a large portion of Coli trolls) do - because they don't identify with the rest of their people, because they got some sort of ideological hangup that matters more to them than race issues, or because they just dumb.

Last edited:

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
This "bigger person" shyt is where you being stupid with it off the jump. When I'm trying to decide what I should do in my life, I never stop to think what other people are doing first. That some unbelievably soft shyt right there. Why should I care what other people are doing to decide what I should do? I'm a leader with my actions, not a follower.

I don't care what "Latino America's" position on an issue is. You do. You're the one who made a claim, and I proved it false. I gave you overall stats - most US-born Latinos and an overwhelming number of young Latinos support Black lives matter. Very few oppose it. A majority of Latinos overall believe that police shootings of Black people is a systemic problem in this society. Those are hard numbers. Then I gave you dozens of examples of Latinos trying to get other Latinos to speak up and stand behind Black people who get shot by police. Those were facts, and they tossed your narrative in the dust.

But the only reason I did that was to shyt on your false narrative. Does it actually matter to me, to my actions? Do you think I have to look over my shoulder to see what the Latinos are doing before I decide what the right thing for ME to do is? Hell no. That's some of the weakest shyt I've ever heard. No great person and no great race has EVER moved like that.
:wow: +REP

I be wonderin’ bout these dudes sometimes..

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I feel bad the kid is so upset, but her parent put her in this situation.

Also, I think if the parent gets deported, their American Children under 18 should be sent with them if they have no responsible American relative.

Pretty sure you would run into massive constitutional issues if you start deporting American citizens (not like the Trump administration hasn't already been doing it). You're talking about enforcing legal consequences on an innocent person, on top of that deportation would probably be considered cruel and unusual punishment for a US citizen, on top of that most of these deportations are being made without due process as pertains to the Bill of Rights.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why do people like you think that you can scare and fearmongering black Americans into acting against our own interest?

This is literally the same lame redundant argument that yall always trot out when yall want black americans to be the sacrificial lambs for another group that doesnt give a fukk about us

"OMG HELP THEM BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE ARE NEXT"

Yall need to cut this silly shyt out already:unimpressed:

I do this for a living, you simply parrot the words of others.