Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Breh, you claimed, "I don’t see Mexicans clamoring for other Mexicans to fight for black causes". Whether or not you think Black Lives Matter is an impure movement, Latino people telling other Latinos to stand up for the Black victims of police violence is still obviously an example of them clamoring for other Mexicans to fight for black causes. Conspiracy theories don't change that.

You're gonna do that shyt where you claim that Latinos never fight for Black causes and then argue that there are zero "legitimate" Black causes they could join to fight anyway. :mjlol:

Bruh you brought up BLM and I effectively showed that’s it’s not about black people but about globalism and LGBT. Their own mission statement exposes that. But let’s run with the idea that you found Latinos “clamoring for black causes”. So what? If I find a white person doing the same can I pretend as if that represents white americas feelings on the issue? Of course not.

Go ask a straight off the boat Mexican about black Mexicans and watch them stutter. Go look up how mistreated black Mexicans are in Mexico then come back and explain why the black community should fight their battle when the community hasn’t even conquered the problems they’re faced with.. I think it’s just fine if a white Mexican or any race person looks out for his own before others. But if that’s how they’re gonna rock then we need to do the same and stop trying to be this fake fictitious “bigger person”

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Shaming the parents got nothing to do with feeling bad for the kids

Didn't know feeling bad for children was feminine, get it all out your system
full
Look at you going off the rails in here :mjlol:

If you REALLY gave af or genuinely cared about those kids then you would be righteously indignant at the fact that the parents put said kids in that situation in the first place

But you dont ACTUALLY care about said kids, you're virtue signaling for daps

Then you do the textbook trump deflection as if heads are too stupid to see through your sassy shaming tactics

Hilarious:mjgrin:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Look at you going off the rails in here :mjlol:

If you REALLY gave af or genuinely cared about those kids then you would be righteously indignant at the fact that the parents put said kids in that situation in the first place

But you dont ACTUALLY care about said kids, you're virtue signaling for daps

Then you do the textbook trump deflection as if heads are too stupid to see through your sassy shaming tactics

Hilarious:mjgrin:
You can feel bad for people without transferring it into anger towards others. Feelings about the parents don't have to do be present with my initial feelings for the children

It's just a smiley breh :mjgrin: did it cut a little deep? :mjpls:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Breh, those statistics are irrelevant because he wasn't talking about black folk in general, he was talking about a particular group of online posters (who knows what race they are?) who post on THIS board and regularly defend Trump. If you think that "only" 70% of Latinos being anti-Trump is a deadly sin, then how are you doing at coming at the Trump supporters on this very board?

Who are the trump supporters? Name some names. Not saying you’re wrong but I haven’t seen any post supporting trump in THIS particular thread.

Furthermore those stats are relevant to the discussion because despite what you perceive on the Coli, the numbers don’t lie... way more Hispanics voted for trump than black people. So my original question still stands, why come at a tiny subset (supposed black Coli trump supporters ) of a smaller subset (the less than 10% of black trump voters) when way more of his own people made their beds with the devil?

Finally chill with the sensationalized rhetoric, deportation is not a death sentence. Ask yourself, of all the negative things trump said about immigrants during his campaign, why was it “only” 70% that voted against him?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You can feel bad for people without transferring it into anger towards others. Feelings about the parents don't have to do be present with my initial feelings for the children

It's just a smiley breh :mjgrin: did it cut a little deep? :mjpls:
No, YOU can feel bad about a problem without being actively interested in both the cause and the solution

Dont get salty because I see through your tactics :mjgrin:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Breh, you attempt to juelz your way out of this one is terrible. I posted the Spanish-speaking activist source showing the Philando Castile video to troll the people who try to claim that Latinos never promote Black causes. But that video was all over mainstream American news.

PBS
Time Magazine
CNN
TMZ
Yahoo News
NBC
CBS
AP
ABC

fukk, is there a US mainstream news source that DIDN'T show the video?

Your original claim was a huge reach and wrong on the facts and your attempt to juelz your way out of it was wrong to. If you have to lie to push your agenda then it's probably a bad agenda.
My claim is immigrants get more support than black people.

That can be proven with the Democrats and our own people supporting them.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I didn't bother to read the comments. I feel for the girl. :mjcry:

Trump lied, he said it was just the bad ones. They did it to Black folks too. Just the bad ones they said.... when it's everyone :mjcry:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Trump is going to get 25% to 30% of the Latino vote again. Those Florida Cubans and assorted hispanic00ns will still ride out for him.

Half of Mexicans don't want illegals in Mexico.

I don't know what folks expect from people that don't have a robust vocabulary of anti white supremacy and anti-racism in general.

Many of these folks think they are white and/or proudly identify with a mixed heritage. Which is a problem when you are trying to fight white supremacy.
not only do they identify as white, but they are.

Alot of hispanics are starting to realize the "hispanic= race" thing isnt true.

and alot of them(particularly the pale, straight hair, etc) are realizing their Euro ancestry and identifying as white. Maybe its me tho. But I seen some white looking mexicans know and adopt white manerism

Last edited: