Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I mean I get the whole hold ya own nuts thing:ld:

This shyt's still fukked up though :francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I still can’t believe how soft and gullible some of you nikkas are. :mjlol: Anyone who’s ever been around Mexicans know that they don’t really fukk with us at all. Blacks that live in Mexico weren’t even counted as citizens there until very recently
Breh, you wilding, Black people have always been citizens in Mexico. Mexico used to be one of the destinations of the Underground Railroad, they banned slavery 36 years before the USA did. Hell, the Mexican president who banned slavery was Afro-Mestizo himself. You can talk about racism in Mexico but don't just make shyt up.

The armed insurgency for independence broke out in September 1810 was led by the American Spanish secular priest Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla. Hidalgo did not articulate a coherent program for independence, but in an early proclamation condemned slavery and the slave trade, and called for the abolition of tributes, which were paid by Indians, blacks, mulattoes and castas. He mandated in November 1810 that "slave masters must, whether Americans [New World-born] or Europeans, give [their slaves] liberty within ten days, on pain of death that their lack of observance of this article will apply to them."[49] Hidalgo was captured, defrocked, and executed in 1811, but his former seminary student, secular priest José María Morelos continued the insurgency for independence. He did articulate a program for independence in the Sentimientos de la Nación at the 1813 Congress of Chilpancingo that also called for the abolition of slavery. Point 15 is "That prohibit slavery forever, as the distinction of caste, being all equal and only vice and virtue distinguish an American from the other."

Morelos like Hidalgo was captured and killed, but the struggle for independence continued in the "hot country" of southern Mexico under Vicente Guerrero, a mixed-race man known as "el Negrito" for his dark complexion. Royalist officer Agustín de Iturbide had fought the insurgents changed his allegiance, but now fought for independence. He gained the trust of Guerrero and the Plan de Iguala, named for the city in the hot country where it was proclaimed, laid out the aims of the insurgency, calling for independence, the primacy of Catholicism, and monarchy, with point 12 mandating "All inhabitants of the Empire, without any distinction other than merit and virtue, are citizens fit for whatever employment they choose." The alliance Guerrero and Iturbide led to the formation of the Army of the Three Guarantees. Spanish imperial rule collapsed, and Mexico gained its independence in September 1821. Despite political independence, abolition of slavery did not come about until Guerrero became President of Mexico in 1829.[50]

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I oppose it when it faces my people just like other groups do in regards to black people.

Try harder breh :comeon:

BLMs mission statement: We
are expansive. We are a collective of liberators who believe in an inclusive and spacious movement. We also believe that in order to win and bring as many people with us along the way, we must move beyond the narrow nationalism that is all too prevalent in Black communities. We must ensure we are building a movement that brings all of us to the front.

We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.

BLM is and was about globalism which is why they focus on inclusion of everyone,specifically LGBT, and why they say they must move past the narrow nationalism that’s prevalent in black communities. BLM was a catchy trend that trend hoppers hopped on not something that was about real upliftment of Black people

Breh, you claimed, "I don’t see Mexicans clamoring for other Mexicans to fight for black causes". Whether or not you think Black Lives Matter is an impure movement, Latino people telling other Latinos to stand up for the Black victims of police violence is still obviously an example of them clamoring for other Mexicans to fight for black causes. Conspiracy theories don't change that.

You're gonna do that shyt where you claim that Latinos never fight for Black causes and then argue that there are zero "legitimate" Black causes they could join to fight anyway. :mjlol:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Some of you act just like the cacs you despise and claim you're better than
:unimpressed:

:patrice:

Maybe if so many Hispanics didn’t think they were cacs and do shyt like vote for trump at a 30 percent clip then we would be having a different conversation. Sounds like you need to be checking the coconuts in your ranks instead of coming at black folks sideways. We by at large voted against trump... way more Hispanics voted for cheeto. His whole platform was about cracking down on illegals yet so many brown votes were to trump. So who’s really acting like cacs?

Daps
@Rhakim

Your interactions the last few pages have played out down to the T described @ the 4:15 -through 5:50 mark of this video.

I recommend the entire series of videos, there was a thread on them in HL a few years ago, but it's kinda surreal seeing it play out in real time over and over on The Coli.

Anyway, salute for educating the lurkers cuz that's the endgame.

:salute:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And I think you are cherry picking somewhat since we can point to plenty of genocides of people that happened to people of non violence,how many of us had to die first? That question is still very real,how many of us have to die first or get locked up. I don't think violence is the answer,but I wouldn't tell a woman to try to fight or kill a man if she's in a abusive relationship,nor would I tell her to stay and try to practice non violence,and just be smarter. I would tell her to pack her bags and leave and I say the same for black people. You can plot a downfall from afar if you still thirsty for vengance which obviously we aren't or we would be violent already!. So if we not thirsty for vengence we should leave,do our own thing and make another nation greater than it already is,and greater than America. The answer is no you can't do that in America,you will still be living under their laws,paying taxes and fueling the banks that fund our oppression and oppressors. Plus China Town will be dead soon,the problem with living in a dominant white society is that you are still succeptable to media and assimilation. Chinese youth ain't trying to stay and build China Town,they've fallen victim to propaganda of the European. If you build a black community within America the same thing would happen with future generations of black youth in my opinion. Black people need complete isolation from white supremacy as its too engrained in every fiber of this society as long as your in America,we need a reset somewhere else and a get a brain cleansing. And we will need people who under stand this and don't care about "winning" and "competing" with the white man. Why? Because they will just bring white supremacy mindsets to the new place#BlackFreeAgency2028:respect:

I was only giving a few prominent examples, but the researchers who studied it broke down 323 mass movements between 1900 and 2006 and

Why nonviolent resistance beats violent force in effecting social, political change

Violence v Non Violence: which is more effective as a driver of change? - From Poverty to Power

The study found that nonviolent mass movements succeeded 53% of the time, while violent mass movements only succeeded 26% of the time. Also, the nonviolent movements were three times less likely to be subjected to violent mass killings in the process (likely because people are far more likely to kill when they feel their lives are threatened and that the other person is going to kill them first). Also, the violent movements were far more likely to result in just a different violent dictator when they did succeed.

The part about leaving I don't have a problem with. That's your choice and you seem to have righteous reasons. It's the people who are doing nothing at all and just maintain the status quo that piss me off.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Maybe if so many Hispanics didn’t think they were cacs and do shyt like vote for trump at a 30 percent clip then we would be having a different conversation. Sounds like you need to be checking the coconuts in your ranks instead of coming at black folks sideways. We by at large voted against trump... way more Hispanics voted for cheeto. His whole platform was about cracking down on illegals yet so many brown votes were to trump. So who’s really acting like cacs?

Breh, those statistics are irrelevant because he wasn't talking about black folk in general, he was talking about a particular group of online posters (who knows what race they are?) who post on THIS board and regularly defend Trump. If you think that "only" 70% of Latinos being anti-Trump is a deadly sin, then how are you doing at coming at the Trump supporters on this very board?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Of course silence will ensue because he has no realistic response....

Hispanics fuxx with Republicans/AltRighters heavy....no surprise here and no tears here either....

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Let's talk about the Hispanics who voted for Trump. What is going in the Hispanic community.

:mjpls:

I feel terrible for the children though. And the concentration camps are inhumane. I'm surprised the international community is letting Trump get away with that.
The detention centers have become inhumane because of politicians on both sides politicizing this mess and trying to leverage these people as pawns for an election instead of doing something to fix the problem...

When you allow massive caravans of migrants to swarm your borders your facilities are going to become overcrowded and inhumane...This is a direct result of not taking appropriate action...

It is also worth noting no one is forcing these people to stay in these "concentration camps"...They can apply for voluntary departure from the US at any time...

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I'm not mad at all

I quoted you and responded to your very feminine shaming attempt

Now you're pretending to be confused because you're embarrassed :mjgrin:
Shaming the parents got nothing to do with feeling bad for the kids

Didn't know feeling bad for children was feminine, get it all out your system
full