Linus Tech Tips getting Called out on their Trash Content

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Linus responds:

Everyone was like mistakes were made, but that shyt wasn't my fault :hubie: , we gon keep fukking up even though we're pretending to do better :hubie:
giphy.webp

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
He has a bunch of white people calling him boss. Why does that offend you :mjpls:?
I like mkbhd. But when i saw that video of his team - couldnt help but feel disappointed. Cant blame him tho. He comes from an upper middle class background. His parents are successful educated professionals. Hes a suburban kid who probably grew up with not that many minorities in social circle.

He doesnt have to give others like him a spotlight or opportunity. But i hope hes aware of how hard it is for black content creators to be successful. Especially if youre trying to be genuine and not seek attention by acting like a caricature or be a narcissist.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'm loosely following this, but I can't do nothing but laugh at LTT. I think they legit just made a mistake and instead of being like "we fukked up" they got arrogant. And not just arrogant with the random internet, they got arrogant with that Gamer's Nexus dude who seems live and breath controversy and he brought them down into his dungeon. And then when they got brought into the dungeon they tripled down on some "we fukked up but YALL doing too much" shyt. :dead:

funniest part about all this shyt is his entire company kind of follows his lead so he can't believably throw one of his employees under the bus. Linus and like most of the people he puts on the air have that nerd-arrogance about them where they believe they are the smartest people in every room, but end up having huge mistakes doing basic shyt. I used to have a manager like this years ago. He was dorky and into geek culture and wore glasses so he assumed he was smart, but all his "processes" would fail on a basic comedic level. Dude was a college dropout too.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm loosely following this, but I can't do nothing but laugh at LTT. I think they legit just made a mistake and instead of being like "we fukked up" they got arrogant. And not just arrogant with the random internet, they got arrogant with that Gamer's Nexus dude who seems live and breath controversy and he brought them down into his dungeon. And then when they got brought into the dungeon they tripled down on some "we fukked up but YALL doing too much" shyt. :dead:

funniest part about all this shyt is his entire company kind of follows his lead so he can't believably throw one of his employees under the bus. Linus and like most of the people he puts on the air have that nerd-arrogance about them where they believe they are the smartest people in every room, but end up having huge mistakes doing basic shyt. I used to have a manager like this years ago. He was dorky and into geek culture and wore glasses so he assumed he was smart, but all his "processes" would fail on a basic comedic level. Dude was a college dropout too.
Like why on earth you try to start beef with GN. Talk about digging your own grave for no reason over some techbro comment.

I don't understand why Linus try to defend it. Throw him under the bus and move on...