Linus Tech Tips getting Called out on their Trash Content

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They put more effort in that Non-Apology video than they have in the whole year.

I hope an intern didn't get worked to death overnight to do it. :mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I like mkbhd. But when i saw that video of his team - couldnt help but feel disappointed. Cant blame him tho. He comes from an upper middle class background. His parents are successful educated professionals. Hes a suburban kid who probably grew up with not that many minorities in social circle.

He doesnt have to give others like him a spotlight or opportunity. But i hope hes aware of how hard it is for black content creators to be successful. Especially if youre trying to be genuine and not seek attention by acting like a caricature or be a narcissist.
Are you serious breh :heh:? Dude been making tech videos on YouTube since 2008. If I remember correctly he said it took him 100 videos to get to his first 1000 subscribers. He's 100% self taught and was working towards his bachelors while growing his channel from his dorm room. He knows more than anyone how hard it is to make it.

He didn't need anyone to shine a spotlight on him and he didn't need anyone to give him an opportunity. He was genuine, didn't act like a caricature, and wasn't a narcissist.

But the most important fact is that he was just better than his competition.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
im wondering if mkbhd/Austin/unboxtherapy will pop up in the beef

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I'm saying Steve even had newegg copping please and literally flying him out to their headquarters to apologize :wow:

He damn near had Dell about to drop Allienware shytting on all they gaming builds :wow:
Steve had Dell stressed the fukk out, damn near ready to kill of Alienware

On some
stroke.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Yikes. Tech Bros Clubs be wildin'

I had to cut that off. Video too long and I'm not really trying to hear just one side to a story. As a person that's worked a job my entire adult life I've seen people tell their stories about why their employment ended at a job and known they exaggerated that story to make themselves look better.