Linus Tech Tips getting Called out on their Trash Content

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying Steve even had newegg copping please and literally flying him out to their headquarters to apologize :wow:

He damn near had Dell about to drop Allienware shytting on all they gaming builds :wow:

And he embarrassed that dude that was trying to become famous making pcs for high end clients. He's not the one to try to fukk around with

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
I told chatgpt to summarize the bulletpoints :skip:

The video criticizes Linus Tech Tips (LTT) for rushed content creation, resulting in data errors, ethical concerns, and compromised accuracy. LTT is accused of prioritizing quantity over quality, leading to misleading data, misrepresenting prototypes, and auctioning prototypes without permission. The video points out consistent errors in LTT's reviews, lack of attention to detail, and slow response to corrections. It questions LTT's accuracy, ethics, and responsibility, highlighting conflicts of interest and potential harm to companies due to flawed testing methods. The lack of accountability, ethical responsibility, and community backlash further exacerbate the problem, raising doubts about LTT's commitment to accurate and ethical reporting.
Lmao not chatgpt summarizing itself

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
So instead you watch youtube channels where there are no black people at all :mjpls:?

Guys got a whole team of nothing but white people though. What’s the point of supporting him?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Their videos have went to hell this last year. At least Riley on tech news is still hilarious.

The video testing gaming on the new Mac OS beta was horrendous

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
reading through all this again
just read the Madison fiasco
just watched the latest Linus mea culpa

haaaaaaaaaaaaa @ wheeling out all the department heads to muddy the waters
haaaaaaaaaaaaa @ among my other unmentioned and unrelated responsibilities is keeping Linus from driving off various cliffs...which I have failed at...a number of times

EDIT: the apology video is monetized :francis::mjlol:

Last edited: