Lil Wayne mocking Not Like Us last night in Vegas holding up OVO Chain… says “They Don’t Like Us”

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
You nikkas are ridiculous

Drake literally said "you're stunna and wayne" in reference to Top extorting kendrick, and you're acting like you don't understand how he's referencing Stunna robbing wayne.

Ok breh

They're being blind. Drake knew that that was a slick shot as soon as his ghostwriters showed him the bars

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Kendrick knew what he was doing. Either Wayne sides with him and Drake takes yet another L, or he sides with Drake and he shows he lacks self-respect.

ITS BROS OVER HOES....

IF WAYNE bytch fukkED DRAKE
ALL DRAKE DID WAS SHOW WAYNE
SHE WASNT THE ONE FOR HIM.

:devil:
:evil:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
So he wasn't "focused" after Exodus? Probably one of the most direct shots at him in his career and in it's own right one of the best diss tracks ever?

Wayne doesn't haven't any iconic diss tracks (not counting the internal Hot Boy shyt) from any stage of his career.

But we supposed to believe a "focused", charged up & upset, sober/under the influence, etc Wayne would murder anyone? Let alone Kendrick?

:mjlol:at this point Curren$y would smoke Wayne if Curren$y was the lay it all out there type
Thank you. Just because you’re lyrical or a dope rapper does not mean you can make great diss or battle records. In theory you would think so but in reality it’s not that important.

If we think of the top 5-10 diss records of all time, none of them are lyrical masterpieces for the most part. Most are usually direct, scathing, and disrespectful. Not full of double entendres and punchlines.

Ether isn’t full of double entendres and metaphors, neither is Hit Em Up, No Vaseline, the Bridge is Over, Story of Adidon, Takeover, Second Round Knockout, bytch in Yoo, etc.

Even super lyrical rappers like Nas, Common and Canibus know this and went more straight forward in their disses.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I expect Wayne to support his guy. Not sure why that's a shock. If anything is surprising it's that it took this long, given that his DJ has been playing Not Like Us before his set for weeks...

Kendrick not dissing Wayne, and Wayne won't outright diss Kendrick. Too much respect there. And similar to the J Cole thing this isn't his fight plus the battle is over.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I don't think Wayne liked being mentioned in the song period. Him and Drake headed that shyt but here goes Kendrick throwing it out for a whole new generation lmao

If you think about it mentioning that in the song is random as fukk

Damn drake fans are slow af
How is it random when it's a rebuttal in regards to the dave free stuff?