Lil Wayne mocking Not Like Us last night in Vegas holding up OVO Chain… says “They Don’t Like Us”

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Reading is fundamental :rudy:
So he wasn't "focused" after Exodus? Probably one of the most direct shots at him in his career and in it's own right one of the best diss tracks ever?

Wayne doesn't haven't any iconic diss tracks (not counting the internal Hot Boy shyt) from any stage of his career.

But we supposed to believe a "focused", charged up & upset, sober/under the influence, etc Wayne would murder anyone? Let alone Kendrick?

:mjlol:at this point Curren$y would smoke Wayne if Curren$y was the lay it all out there type

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
So is Wayne, 50, the game, Jay electronica going to all put aside their differences and assist Drake or nah? All this talking and symbolism and bs, but none of them are jumping out on kendrick or hopping on a Drake track for the assist.

:unimpressed:

Wayne has cosplayed a blood for a lot of his career. He’s lucky Kendrick grew up a Wayne stan, or that’d be a layup for TDE.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Softest possible way for a ninja to show support to a friend. Not a shot, pitiful really

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Wayne would nuke Duckworth from orbit :russ:

Wayne had Jay rethinking his whole future as a rapper

Jay was trying to sign him to get him outta the way Baby shut that down

Catholic record label, nikkas gettin raped boy
Birdman's the priest, moans from his synagogue

:scusthov:

No doubt Jay saw a cash cow in Wayne, but the whole industry probably saw how Birdman was doing his artists (and young ones) dirty, financially and otherwise.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Wayne would nuke Duckworth from orbit :russ:

Wayne had Jay rethinking his whole future as a rapper

Jay was trying to sign him to get him outta the way Baby shut that down

Kendrick lost all respect when Papoose lyrically broke his cookie for saying he was KONY and he did nothing about it

his fans pretend this didn't happen like it was rape or some shyt :deadrose:

now he getting props for going at the softest target in the world Drake :russell:

He and this whole Hip-Hop era is a big joke if he went at ANYBODY serious he would get burned alive (again)

Lyrical-Spherical alphabet slaughter rap was dope when I was 15.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Never knew you were a kenny glazer. Your jaw must be hurtin

fakkit :dead:

Drake just put that boy in a box after he been begging for attention for 10 years. Hold this L and dont drop it on ya way out this thread :camby:

Objectively speaking, at this point i dont think kendrick can live up to the hype...no matter what he drops, it wont live up to the hype. I think its over for ya boy

Its game over nothing more to see here
Drake just squashed any possible release from kendrick. He better off not responding

Push ups > takeover and im a jay fan. ( you will probably disagree and thats cool) Takeover was always mid to me. :yeshrug:

Thats what im saying. Drake pushed him in a corner. Not much kendrick can do here. I think it's over

Drakes Ig story > euphoria :laff:

This shyt goofy as hell..o v hoe....69 god...really nikka?

:russ:

Did all that dikk sucking for nothing

:dead: :dead: :dead:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
So he wasn't "focused" after Exodus? Probably one of the most direct shots at him in his career and in it's own right one of the best diss tracks ever?

Wayne doesn't haven't any iconic diss tracks (not counting the internal Hot Boy shyt) from any stage of his career.

But we supposed to believe a "focused", charged up & upset, sober/under the influence, etc Wayne would murder anyone? Let alone Kendrick?

:mjlol:at this point Curren$y would smoke Wayne if Curren$y was the lay it all out there type

These long winded diatribes of what-ifs you're typing doesn't change my opinion. :pachaha:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
he know better to say less, shoulda trained his employee to not take it there :yeshrug:

“I hear a Kendrick verse or something [and think], ‘Oh man, I’m tired of this, man.’ I’m not about to be out here jumping ‘I’m the best,’ I don’t nobody coming at my neck.”

Weezy know what it is. These fools gassed up like it isn’t gonna go beyond some goofy ass “Drake is my guy” shyt. Weezy knows better.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Wayne would get destroyed just off the fact he wanted to be a LA Blood because of mack 10
Literally! Half his career is cosplaying LA gang culture. Now he supposed to go up against the dude who is really from that? Who had all the bloods on his side? Who had the state on his side? :dead:

That’s lowkey why so many ppl were mad that California was on code standing for Kendrick. CA was their goldmine for all their hip-hop kayfabe. Calling out Drake is like calling out “them”. :mjlol: