Lil Wayne mocking Not Like Us last night in Vegas holding up OVO Chain… says “They Don’t Like Us”

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne just trying to show a lil support to his fam. Aint no way he going after Kendrick. Kendrick would do Wayne crazy in a rap battle. They respect each other too much.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I don't think Wayne liked being mentioned in the song period. Him and Drake headed that shyt but here goes Kendrick throwing it out for a whole new generation lmao

If you think about it mentioning that in the song is random as fukk
How was it random?

Drake accused kendrick homeboy of fukking his girl behind his back when drake actually did that

Projecting ass nikka :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

REAL nikkaS DONT
GET UPSET OVER HOES.

WE NOT TALKING ABOUT A WIFE
OR EVEN BABY MOTHER.

WE DONT OWN THESE HOES.

:devil:
:evil:

Lil Wayne himself admitted he was upset and hurt over Drake fukking his chick

“I'm used to arguing with my girl on a daily basis...but finding out that she f--ked Drake was the absolute worst thing I could've found out."

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

“I'm used to arguing with my girl on a daily basis...but finding out that she f--ked Drake was the absolute worst thing I could've found out."

NO HE WAS UPSET AT HER NOT DRAKE....

"As a man, honestly, that s--t hurt...and not because it was Drake. It could've been any man and it would've hurt the same."

AND DRAKE BASICALLY TOLD HIM
WHAT I SAID.

"When Drizzy came to see me, he was like, 'Yeah, it's true...Don't f--k with her like that 'cause I did f--k her.' "

ALSO:
"She said it happened way before we got together, but she just never told me."

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

Gucci too was mad when Gotti, his so called homie. Was smashing his girl while he was jammed up. Some dudes don’t rock with that shyt.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

REAL nikkaS DONT
GET UPSET OVER HOES.

WE NOT TALKING ABOUT A WIFE
OR EVEN BABY MOTHER.

WE DONT OWN THESE HOES.

I see what you’re saying, but there’s a way to expose a woman for being a hoe or being unfaithful, without actually sleeping with her. Wayne even said he felt a way about it. Drake could’ve easily pulled Wayne to the side(or talked to him in jail) and told him she tried to make a move. And then asked permission to smash after if Drake is still that thirsty. :mjlol:

There’s a pattern of Drake actively trying to take other rappers girls. Like some weird Illuminati sex magic power ritual. :dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
[/QUOTE]

You're wylin if you don't see the double entendre here. It's actually a slick, Hov-esque sub. I bet Wayne heard it.
You actually let a Drake bar confuse you :russ: holy shyt. Drake still has Lil Wayne as his profile picture on instagram, what would make you think he's dissing him other than because you want him to be

Dunno, why would he fukk Wayne's girl lol...

It's a slick, Hov-esque double entendre sub with plausible deniability. Funny the stans won't give him credit yet I as the Kendrick stan gotta say breh that was a dope line. Never mind that Top didn't rob Kendrick's dad. Dope line.