Lil Wayne mocking Not Like Us last night in Vegas holding up OVO Chain… says “They Don’t Like Us”

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Well, to be fair, he told two different stories.

One time he said it was before and one time he said it was while in jail.

Wayne be high though lol
I knew I wasn’t tripping. Wayne been acting too wishy-washy and victimy for the E version to be the latest. It was alot of ego, pride, and face saving from Weezy. :manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I knew I wasn’t tripping. Wayne been acting too wishy-washy and victimy for the E version to be the latest. It was alot of ego, pride, and face saving from Weezy. :manny:
I don’t think so. I literally just think he was high. 😂😂😂

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Thank you. Just because you’re lyrical or a dope rapper does not mean you can make great diss or battle records. In theory you would think so but in reality it’s not that important.

If we think of the top 5-10 diss records of all time, none of them are lyrical masterpieces for the most part. Most are usually direct, scathing, and disrespectful. Not full of double entendres and punchlines.

Ether isn’t full of double entendres and metaphors, neither is Hit Em Up, No Vaseline, the Bridge is Over, Story of Adidon, Takeover, Second Round Knockout, bytch in Yoo, etc.

Even super lyrical rappers like Nas, Common and Canibus know this and went more straight forward in their disses.
Word. Pushes rapping is actually somewhat sloppy on Story of Adidon compared to his usual standards, but it's all about what you're saying