Lil Wayne mocking Not Like Us last night in Vegas holding up OVO Chain… says “They Don’t Like Us”

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is Wayne, 50, the game, Jay electronica going to all put aside their differences and assist Drake or nah? All this talking and symbolism and bs, but none of them are jumping out on kendrick or hopping on a Drake track for the assist.

:unimpressed:

Wayne has cosplayed a blood for a lot of his career. He’s lucky Kendrick grew up a Wayne stan, or that’d be a layup for TDE.

I hope they all do because I believe Kendrick would clear out every single one of those nikkaz.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
https://twitter.com/keep6ixsolid/status/1812568875893920098?s=46&t=vGvEitwecqOZZ2rvZR07Jw

My 3 dreaded goat has spoken :mjcry:

Wayne just found about the beef last night :dead:

How dare that hostile hotep midget expose Drizzy Drake Rogers plugged my boy ting while he was locked up…
to the whole world on a #1 record . :martin:

I hope Wayne don’t catch no strays for this tho :lupe:

I don't think Wayne liked being mentioned in the song period. Him and Drake headed that shyt but here goes Kendrick throwing it out for a whole new generation lmao

If you think about it mentioning that in the song is random as fukk

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So is Wayne, 50, the game, Jay electronica going to all put aside their differences and assist Drake or nah? All this talking and symbolism and bs, but none of them are jumping out on kendrick or hopping on a Drake track for the assist.

:unimpressed:

Wayne has cosplayed a blood for a lot of his career. He’s lucky Kendrick grew up a Wayne stan, or that’d be a layup for TDE.

Jay Electronica talked about the beef?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
You actually let a Drake bar confuse you :russ: holy shyt. Drake still has Lil Wayne as his profile picture on instagram, what would make you think he's dissing him other than because you want him to be
Drake really is a master manipulator. :dead:

“Why would the guy who literally slept with his Senseis girl, and dissed hella rappers, ex-girlfriends and athletes who he was cool with out of the blue, go on to diss said rapper who’s girl he slept with in a diss track?” :dead:

Daps
Weezy know what it is. These fools gassed up like it isn’t gonna go beyond some goofy ass “Drake is my guy” shyt. Weezy knows better.

you can't even really tell what he is saying. one report says he was dissing drake

but yeah, out of his own mouth, he dont want it with kenny.

shazam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when was the last time wayne dissed anyone aside from baby on record? there was one line that was clearly about pusha on goulish and the rest of that song was generic as shyt