Lil Wayne mocking Not Like Us last night in Vegas holding up OVO Chain… says “They Don’t Like Us”

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

"She said it happened way before we got together,
but she just never told me."

"When Drizzy came to see me, he was like, 'Yeah, it's true...Don't f--k with her like that 'cause I did f--k her.' "
:devil:
:evil:

Damn! At that point, it didn't matter to me when it f--king happened...because the f--king happened!”

He didn’t fukk in on her while he was in jail. Touché. But, Drake and the girl had past relations, and Wayne wasn’t told about it until the relationship got rocky and Drake had to confess. Weezy trying to save face when he says “I’d be mad if it was any man, not because it was drake”. Why would it matter if she fukked dudes before you got together, unless he thought he was gettin with a Virgin? :mjlol:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

My nikka, so that was you :laff: you were crying because your old lady believed in you and thought you can do better then aspiring to work at fukkin best buy and you ran to the coli with your fist up like trump for leaving her over that.

Any opinion you have on relations with women or anyones career is automatically disqualified :camby:

Get back to work at best buy while your old lady is getting dikked down by a real nikka with real ambition :mjlol:

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
wayne kissed a grown man on the lips.

wayne from 2011- about 2018 was pure ass. shyt project after shyt project. and that range doesnt even include rebirth

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My nikka, so that was you :laff: you were crying because your old lady believed in you and thought you can do better then aspiring to work at fukkin best buy and you ran to the coli with your fist up like trump for leaving her over that.

Any opinion you have on relations with women or anyones career is automatically disqualified :camby:

Get back to work at best buy while your old lady is getting dikked down by a real nikka with real ambition :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kenny glazers are furious right now...bu but kenny mentioned how drake fukked lil waynes girl :mjtf:

Hold this L kenny glazers.

You are all fakkits
you are one of the slowest posters ever to grace this website

congrats

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you are one of the biggest kenny glazing fakkits ive ever seen.
i'm really not tho. (further proof you dumb) i'm very fair about kendrick lamar as an artist.

i will gladly accept biggest drake hater labels tho :ehh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn! At that point, it didn't matter to me when it f--king happened...because the f--king happened!”

He didn’t fukk in on her while he was in jail. Touché. But, Drake and the girl had past relations, and Wayne wasn’t told about it until the relationship got rocky and Drake had to confess. Weezy trying to save face when he says “I’d be mad if it was any man, not because it was drake”. Why would it matter if she fukked dudes before you got together, unless he thought he was gettin with a Virgin? :mjlol:
Well, to be fair, he told two different stories.

One time he said it was before and one time he said it was while in jail.

Wayne be high though lol

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
You're wylin if you don't see the double entendre here. It's actually a slick, Hov-esque sub. I bet Wayne heard it.

Dunno, why would he fukk Wayne's girl lol...

It's a slick, Hov-esque double entendre sub with plausible deniability. Funny the stans won't give him credit yet I as the Kendrick stan gotta say breh that was a dope line. Never mind that Top didn't rob Kendrick's dad. Dope line.
Top did rob Kendrick daddy job breh. Kendrick daddy worked at KFC. He gave Top Dawg free biscuits for safe passage.