Lil Wayne mocking Not Like Us last night in Vegas holding up OVO Chain… says “They Don’t Like Us”

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I see what you’re saying, but there’s a way to expose a woman for being a hoe or being unfaithful, without actually sleeping with her. Wayne even said he felt a way about it. Drake could’ve easily pulled Wayne to the side(or talked to him in jail) and told him she tried to make a move. And then asked permission to smash after if Drake is still that thirsty. :mjlol:

There’s a pattern of Drake actively trying to take other rappers girls. Like some weird Illuminati sex magic power ritual. :dead:

"She said it happened way before we got together,
but she just never told me."

"When Drizzy came to see me, he was like, 'Yeah, it's true...Don't f--k with her like that 'cause I did f--k her.' "
:devil:
:evil:

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Wayne is kinda washed breh.

Now he had a nice comeback when he was beefing with Baby over not releasing C5. He got energized.

But i don't think he has it in him at this point.
Have you been listening to his recent verses?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
1. not sure why anyone is surprised wayne is supporting drake.
2. why does anyone care wayne is supporting drake?

wayne has been washed, irrelevant and hasn't had a hit for over a decade. you can make the argument wayne has the most disappointing rap career of all time. back in 05 when the carter 2 dropped, people were saying he had potential to be the GOAT and now i'm not sure he's even considered top 20 of all time by hip-hop heads.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Lil Wayne himself admitted he was upset and hurt over Drake fukking his chick

“I'm used to arguing with my girl on a daily basis...but finding out that she f--ked Drake was the absolute worst thing I could've found out."

Arent you that fakkit that left his girl to work at Best buy? :laff: :laff:

FOH clown

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Kendrick Lamar Vs Lil Wayne would be an astronomical level rap battle. 1 sided (Kenny would mop the floor with tunechi’s cracked follicle dreads) but astronomical nonetheless
any man that kisses other men on the lips publicly can't battle anyone.