Light Skin Girls draw the most thirst from men

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Women that don't like short guys do it all the time. People tend to praise what they like and talk down on what they don't.

I only recall one thread going like that and they specifically ASKED which type of guy would be last. They ASKED us to rank them. Don't start with me Will!

If women do shyt on shorts guys, I don't agree with that either. They can make their preference known without calling guys shorties, midgets, etc.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:heh: the lies we tell ourselves :dead:

by the way, bruh. why y'all always saying shyt like "black women come in all shades" like her daddy isn't white. :mjpls:

You have a clear disdain for dark skinned women. That is why I can't take anything you say seriously regarding black women or black people in general. You are a hateful creature.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've tried to deny it for years but I'm addicted to that red flesh, long hair, thick booty, slanted eyes devil :snoop:

Oye

Random
Daps
I'm light and have always liked darker women than myself.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I only recall one thread going like that and they specifically ASKED which type of guy would be last. They ASKED us to rank them. Don't start with me Will!

If women do shyt on shorts guys, I don't agree with that either. They can make their preference known without calling guys shorties, midgets, etc.

I think people just tend to talk down on things that are not their prefrence. Women that like older men will talk down on young men. Men that like big butts will talk down on flat butt girls.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
This is not necessarily a good thing. :heh:

Some of the most ugliest,delusional,& darkest dudes be talking be talking about some"I only mess with light skin girls."The combination of the 3 is very lethal.Do you actually think attractive light skin girls want these ugly-to-avg dark guys chasing them?NO.They have to figure out ways to reject these dudes everyday.I actually remember this specific conversation I had with this attractive light skin girl in my class.Her words exactly: "I don't know why these ugly n*ggas try to talk to me(referring to unattractive dark skin guys)."I actually feel sorry for them because of that reason.They want SEXY chocolate chasing them,not these everyday, thirsty,delusional crusty dudes.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I think people just tend to talk down on things that are not their prefrence. Women that like older men will talk down on young men. Men that like big butts will talk down on flat butt girls.

Just because people do it, it doesn't make it right.

IpushFatKids

Banned
Daps
Light Skin (black) Girls draw the most thirst from (black) men.

If we talking some world wide shyt then no its white women.

Cause there's to many of them.

Even tho i mess with white girls. Give a me a beautiful dark skin girl over any of them.

I dont like lightskin broads to me u either dark or ur white.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: so a nikka cant like a liteskin chick without him being brainwashed

The issue isn't liking the light skin, its shytting on the darker women along the way simple as that.

What's even crazy is that all these people who shyt on dark skin women, a lot of them have sisters and mothers who are just like the girls they shyt on. :why::why::why: talk about self-hatred