Greasy philosophy
Daps
original

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically in your narrow, ignorant mind, you are incapable of comprehending and refuting what I'm asking you.....so instead you take the easy way out and try to find chinks in my armor. Either that or you're not really this dumb and are just trolling.

Like I said, I find all shades of black women attractive. Antonia Thomas is beautiful but would look better two or three shades darker IMO. Didn't stop me from making a pic of her my avi. It's not that serious to me.

I didn't say dark girls are ugly. I find then attractive as well. But that doesn't change the fact I wound take a light skin girl over a dark skin girl every time of the same level. And most people agree with that. That's why light skin hoes is killing dark skin hoes in acting and modeling.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
LOL @ dudes getting with light skinned women to have light skinned daughters, only for them to grow up and be harassed by other thirsty dark skinned nikkas.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I didn't say dark girls are ugly. I find then attractive as well. But that doesn't change the fact I wound take a light skin girl over a dark skin girl every time of the same level. And most people agree with that. That's why light skin hoes is killing dark skin hoes in acting and modeling.

Light skinned black women are more prominent in acting and modeling because they are closer in tone to white people. The movie industry and modeling industry are run by whites, so of course if they HAVE to push a certain amount of blacks to fill a quota and keep blacks quiet they will go with the ones who most closely resemble them.

You aren't most people. You are one person and should speak for yourself...unless coming off as super ignorant doesn't bother you - which it should. Coming off as a narrow minded jackass who labels people who don't have your preferences to be liars isn't a good look either.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Light skinned black women are more prominent in acting and modeling because they are closer to in tone to white people. The movie industry and modeling industry are run by whites, so of course if they HAVE to push a certain amount of blacks to fill a quota and keep blacks quiet they will go with the ones who most closely resemble them.

You aren't most people. You are one person and should speak for yourself...unless coming off as super ignorant doesn't bother you - which it should. Coming off as a narrow minded jackass who labels people who don't have your preferences to be liars isn't a good look either.

Lol, okay. While some people have preference. The majority of peoples preference is light skin girls. Everywhere i go light skin girls are the ones who get the most love. So i would say majority agree with me. :yeshrug:

Or we can believe all black men have been brainwashed by the media :lolbron:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Some nyggaz will break their gatdamn neck to get with a yellow chick ,no matter what she look like. A light skinned chick could have buck teeth, a lazy eye, a birthmark on the side of her face, slight mustache, bulging eyes, acne andpig nose. Nyggaz will STIL go after the chick hard simply because she's light. I know nyggaz jus like that :snoop:

Peep this video. It starts with the parents who teach self hate to children

Last edited by a moderator:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's fukked up how there are so many simps in training who will do things for these yellow heauxs

Like these nikkaz are really trying to sell themselves to these butches:mindblown:

nikka watchu think this is a fukkin Job Interview:rudy:

Got bytches lookin like Princess Fiona tryin to be all saditty :scusthov:

And you wonder why a lot of them have shytty personalities

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't think it's the actual preference that draws c00ning claims. It's the constant need to try and denigrate or berate dark skinned women in the process. People don't even have to mention dark skinned women to praise a light skinned woman. I just don't see the point in even mentioning women you don't like. :yeshrug:

Women that don't like short guys do it all the time. People tend to praise what they like and talk down on what they don't.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
With a light skin girl in your avy lol

Like I said, I find all shades of black women attractive. Antonia Thomas is beautiful but would look better two or three shades darker IMO. Didn't stop me from making a pic of her my avi. It's not that serious to me.

This little discussion just made me wonder: are there many avi's of dark-skinned women on this site? :notsure:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically in your narrow, ignorant mind, you are incapable of comprehending and refuting what I'm asking you.....so instead you take the easy way out and try to find chinks in my armor. Either that or you're not really this dumb and are just trolling.

:heh: the lies we tell ourselves :dead:

by the way, bruh. why y'all always saying shyt like "black women come in all shades" like her daddy isn't white. :mjpls:

Ginger

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
USA
I shouldn't be blame for what my ancestors did. :beli:

I'm not really blaming you, the individual. What I am really trying to say is this, it is natural for someone like you to like what is the most similar to you. Lighter skinned blacks will 7/10 look more similar to you. Nothing is wrong with that. The thing I am trying to point out is that blacks have been oppressed by whites for a long time. Naturally, the oppressed assimilate and adopt the views of the oppressor. If the oppressor prefers what is closer to them, the oppressed will also adopt that same mentality. White people have always had a preference for lighter skinned blacks, since slavery even. Blacks have adopted your views and will also have a preference for lighter skin too. So yeah, blacks are well aware that white people can tell the difference, after all, what happened during slavery helped to cause this divide between blacks.

Whenever you hear or see comments of a black person saying something along the lines of "blacks are all the same to whites. They'll still call you a N*gg**." What they mean is that racists usually view all blacks the same regardless of skin shade. They aren't talking about all white people, just the racist ones.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This little discussion just made me wonder: are there many avi's of dark-skinned women on this site? :notsure:

Yeah...I've seen some...geoffrey chaucer...green negs n spam off the top of my head have had some.

Whether people big up dark skin or light skin isn't the problem. The problem is some black men shytting on darker skinned women to big up light skinned women. They aren't a set package. You can appreciate and prefer one shade without shytting on lighter/darker ones. We in general gotta cut THAT out.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
why y'all always saying shyt like "black women come in all shades" like her daddy isn't white. :mjpls:

It's up to mixed people to stay neutral, claim both, or claim just one side, but I consider any person with at least one black parent to be black. They're also white, but since blacks usually claim mixed people as at least partially their own and white people do not claim them on any level, it usually works out for both sides from my experience.