Light Skin Girls draw the most thirst from men

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's up to mixed people to stay neutral, claim both, or claim just one side, but I consider any person with at least one black parent to be black. They're also white, but since blacks usually claim mixed people as at least partially their own and white people do not claim them on any level, it usually works out for both sides from my experience.

:what2:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dark skin chicks are mad beautiful

But I can't lie, I have that weakness for a light skin "thick" chick...:snoop:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Ceteris paribus this is probably true. Lighter skin is a physical characteristic traditionally associated with femininity.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
25936_teamlightskin.gif

:takedat:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's fukked up how there are so many simps in training who will do things for these yellow heauxs

Like these nikkaz are really trying to sell themselves to these butches:mindblown:

nikka watchu think this is a fukkin Job Interview:rudy:

Got bytches lookin like Princess Fiona tryin to be all saditty :scusthov:

And you wonder why a lot of them have shytty personalities

They are c00ns and simps that trick on them. Hell, I seen a lot of rich famous nikkas in entertainment trick on light skinned women and buy them shyt like cars, houses, and college tuition :stopitslime:. That is why a lot of them light skinned hoes be all extra-choosy n shyt like that.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
ba29662.jpg

pears-full-blog.jpg

Blacks have been conditioned to think this way for so long. Damn shame we haven't been able to snap out of it yet. It is one thing to generally be more attracted to a group. However, as others stated it is another to trash women who belong to the same race. The ideas expressed in this thread IS c00nin' because some are knowingly perpetuating and promoting the ideas that the racist imperialists spread around the world. "White (or as close to white as possible) is right."

:snoop:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Light Skin (black) Girls draw the most thirst from (black) men.

If we talking some world wide shyt then no its white women.