Light Skin Girls draw the most thirst from men

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
The issue isn't liking the light skin, its shytting on the darker women along the way simple as that.

What's even crazy is that all these people who shyt on dark skin women, a lot of them have sisters and mothers who are just like the girls they shyt on. :why::why::why: talk about self-hatred

both black men & women do this

still not right tho:manny:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Another thing that has me curious:

Why is it that every time this discussion comes up, the handful of go-to names are always the same:

• Bria Myles
  • Kelly Rowland
  • That Lanisha Cole chick
  • Kerry Washington
  • Chili

(Whoever brought up that Kenya Moore chick had me a bit disappointed but we can throw her on there)

Are dark-skinned beautiful women more scarce on the regular? There have got to be some young (under 27) dark non-famous tumblr beauties out here.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

Why is it that every time this discussion comes up, the handful of go-to names are always the same:

• Bria Myles
  • Kelly Rowland
  • Kerry Washington
  • Chili

(Whoever brought up that Kenya Moore chick had me a bit disappointed but we can throw her on there)

Are dark-skinned beautiful women more scarce on the regular? There have got to be some young (under 27) dark non-famous tumblr beauties out here.

:wtb: negro, I'm still young!

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

• Bria Myles
  • Kelly Rowland
  • Kerry Washington
  • Chili

Well if you aint light, bright, damn near white you probably will not be in the limelight like their lighter counterparts. As such, you will find that it is easier to reel off names of lighter skin actresses, musicians...as opposed to darker ones :mjpls:

concise

Veteran
Daps
yeah, apparently they do.
But, So what? People have their reasons for what they like, good and bad.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
:wtb: negro, I'm still young!

I have no idea what you look like. :notsure:

kenya.gif

Warm? Cold? Yes? No? :leostare:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
:ehh: to be fair, black people in general put light skinned people on a pedestal. Black women do it too, they just don't admit it as often.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I don't look at their skin color, i look at their facial features.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
:ehh: to be fair, black people in general put light skinned people on a pedestal. Black women do it too, they just don't admit it as often.

Unfortunately. Wish it was like that.

When I was younger, women used to do it with guys as well. All the girls overlooked a lot of darker guys because everyone wanted a "light-skinned dude with braids and light eyes". It wasn't until I got older that there seemed to be more of a noticeable shift.

Daps
Reppin
Sup Sweet Thang!
...But it be the same nikkas that get mad at a lite skin chick for acting "stuck-up". nikkas thirst white chicks so bad that every FAT WHITE chick assumes that a black dude wants them. My uncle has a preference for light skin women (my grandmother is very light with caucasion features) but he was never offensive with it.

As a dark skinned woman I never tried to argue with dudes about their "preferences"..waste of time and energy. If a guy is attracted to me then my complexion has little to do with the overall package. However, it seems that some of you go out your way to shame folks of African descent for being.....how do you say...dark....:why:

But then you get mad at the Dominicans who say "I no black papi"...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have a clear disdain for dark skinned women. That is why I can't take anything you say seriously regarding black women or black people in general. You are a hateful creature.

what do you mean, i have a clear disdain for DSBW? i just found his comment stupid. if you're going to champion for dark skinned black women, why promote a bi-racial chick in your AV? only to back it up with "oh, well, she'd look better 3 skin tones darker"

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
what do you mean, i have a clear disdain for DSBW? i just found his comment stupid. if you're going to champion for dark skinned black women, why promote a bi-racial chick in your AV? only to back it up with "oh, well, she'd look better 3 skin tones darker"

I didn't agree with that final quote either, but you always got something slick to say about dark skinned black women. I have already told you multiple times that you are a hateful person so that shouldn't be new to you.