Light Skin Girls draw the most thirst from men

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
competing with women? coming from the nikka that just made a thread about fighting a broad. come on, now :luke:

Two different things, me sparring with a black woman in mma vs you complaining about if black women can shyt on about black men then we should be able to shyt on them as well.

I sparred with her out of sport, plus she was cute, you would have fought with her cause she rocked weave and a perm and cause you hate black women

big difference

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Two different things, me sparring with a black woman in mma vs you complaining about if black women can shyt on about black men then we should be able to shyt on them as well.

I sparred with her out of sport, plus she was cute, you would have fought with her cause she rocked weave and a perm and cause you hate black women

big difference

find my post of me saving anything remotely close to this. just cus these hoodrats and weave wearers remind you of family, doesn't mean im supposed to share the same rapport.

and i wouldn't have fought her cus i don't have to find deviant ways to get my dikk touched. :sitdown:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: what the fukk that supposed to mean?

all black people regardless of skin color got wide range of faces

when did dark skin nikkas all of a sudden get more striking? :why:

:ld: it's also an interesting comment cus black women are the first ones to talk shyt about a dark skinned male or female.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Gotta understand where marcuz come from, his mother and the women around his way are ratchets as fukk. He have seen them run through good men (his father) and leave them high, dry and bitter. How he view black women in general comes from how he view his mom, sister,aunt etc. He let the things they do affect his outlook on the community thus is the main reason he have damn 10k within a year 99.9 of them dissing black women...:bryan:

Hes been traumatizes...reminds me of the case of tommy sotomayor:mjpls:

:ohhh: well that explains a lot.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Mad nikkas :cape: for light skinned women for the sake of pretty babies.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
find my post of me saving anything remotely close to this. just cus these hoodrats and weave wearers remind you of family, doesn't mean im supposed to share the same rapport.

and i wouldn't have fought her cus i don't have to find deviant ways to get my dikk touched. :sitdown:

You cant use this angle anymore marcuz. Weave wearers doesnt mean black trash and it doesnt give you the right to shyt on them. I love natural hair queens as much as you do and I would chose a natural over weave any day but you dont see me running around crying cause they dont wanna do what I think is best for them. The women in my family wear weave and perms, but i dont think any less of them. No need to shyt on women cause they dont wanna roll with your program or cause of some shyt ya moms put u through growing

Like what marlo said to the guard
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4BizE1fr_c&feature=player_detailpage#t=77s]The WIRE SEASON 4 MARLO DISRESPECT SECURITY GUARD - YouTube[/ame]

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You cant use this angle anymore marcuz. Weave wearers doesnt mean black trash and it doesnt give you the right to shyt on them. I love natural hair queens as much as you do and I would chose a natural over weave any day but you dont see me running around crying cause they dont wanna do what I think is best for them. The women in my family wear weave and perms, but i dont think any less of them. No need to shyt on women cause they dont wanna roll with your program or cause of some shyt ya moms put u through growing

it's because you don't care about 'em like you claim. just trynna get some scrap p*ssy outta these hoes, will. :mjpls: you aint slick

edit: and i direct that wire quote back to you. it's the other way.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
it's because you don't care about 'em like you claim. just trynna get some scrap p*ssy outta these hoes, will. :mjpls: you aint slick

edit: and i direct that wire quote back to you. it's the other way.

nah breh I just let them live, I dont judge