Daps
This is still in TLR? :deadcena:

Liggins......I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to you :heh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like lightskin women = "eww...c00n!" :scusthov:
I like darskin women = "that's wassup, darker the berry, sweeter the juice...dap me up breh....woooooooohhh...." :blessed:

Daps
I've tried to deny it for years but I'm addicted to that red flesh, long hair, thick booty, slanted eyes devil :snoop:

It's sad but it's true.

The long hair and green eyes make em go wild.
I too was denying my inner love for the red meat but not anymore, :blessed:

but this thread was strictly about how you line up 5 black chicks incoming freshmen at a college

4 dark skin girls
1 light skin girl

id say about 70% of dudes would try to talk to the light skin girl 1st and harder.

Another thing that has me curious:

Why is it that every time this discussion comes up, the handful of go-to names are always the same:

• Bria Myles
  • Kelly Rowland
  • That Lanisha Cole chick
  • Kerry Washington
  • Chili

(Whoever brought up that Kenya Moore chick had me a bit disappointed but we can throw her on there)

Are dark-skinned beautiful women more scarce on the regular? There have got to be some young (under 27) dark non-famous tumblr beauties out here.
:fukkery:

Daps
:stopitslime:

the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice :win:

I gues this is what you like then, plenty of chocolate to go around :smugfavre:
425346_10150571256481701_952610767_n.jpg

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
This is not necessarily a good thing. :heh:

Some of the most ugliest,delusional,& darkest dudes be talking be talking about some"I only mess with light skin girls."The combination of the 3 is very lethal.Do you actually think attractive light skin girls want these ugly-to-avg dark guys chasing them?NO.They have to figure out ways to reject these dudes everyday.I actually remember this specific conversation I had with this attractive light skin girl in my class.Her words exactly: "I don't know why these ugly n*ggas try to talk to me(referring to unattractive dark skin guys)."I actually feel sorry for them because of that reason.They want SEXY chocolate chasing them,not these everyday, thirsty,delusional crusty dudes.

:ooh: :russ: :russ:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Not really breh

Its all about the girl. I just always picture lightskin women as plain and boring in bed. I wouldnt want my children lightskinned at all.

i prefer my girl sonewhat dark and not too light. somewhere in the middle. like dark carmel. I like black features on my girl. Nice lips,Childbearing hips and nice round ass most redbones dont got this.

Like i would take bria myles for example over alicia keys

Thats just my preference all day everyday.

Aren't you light skinned?
rWo3X.jpg

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Sad but true. It pisses me off. Folks believe anything close to white is alright while dark skin seems to be a curse. I'm light skin myself, hate to call myself that cus I'm a brotha. I love all my sistas whether they're of a darker or lighter hue. It's all from the mis-education. Dark Skin is beautiful.