Light Skin Girls draw the most thirst from men

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't agree with that final quote either, but you always got something slick to say about dark skinned black women. I have already told you multiple times that you are a hateful person so that shouldn't be new to you.

:leostare: you're equally hateful, maybe more. i broadly generalize, where as you go for personal attacks.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:leostare: you're equally hateful, maybe more. i broadly generalize, where as you go for personal attacks.

No I am not hateful. The only people with that sentiment are the men on this board who get a taste of their own medicine. Everyone knows that you are crazy and hateful.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No I am not hateful. The only people with that sentiment are the men on this board who get a taste of their own medicine. Everyone knows that you are crazy and hateful.

ain't nobody personally attacking you on this forum, that's your job. use that armchair psychology to tell nikkas you disagree with what's wrong with them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: How about light skinned chicks with bad features?! Are their complexion gonna help them gain points?

I have seen many plain looking light skinned girls.

Beautiful is beautiful regardless.

I have seen some stunning looking dark skinned girls. I know those girls will never get that respect simply because they are dark skinned. They don't look like what this society considers beautiful, yet they are.

A lot of points are given to a girl just because her skin is light, even if she isn't pretty. Very strange.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
ain't nobody personally attacking you on this forum, that's your job. use that armchair psychology to tell nikkas you disagree with what's wrong with them.

What are you talking about? Did I accuse you of personally attacking me? What armchair psychology did you get from that post (that you are crazy and hateful?) You don't need psychology to figure that out marcuz.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about? Did I accuse you of personally attacking me? What armchair psychology did you get from that post (that you are crazy and hateful?) You don't need psychology to figure that out marcuz.

you just said you're giving people a taste of their own medicine. aint nobody on here personally attacking you for you to pay it back. however, i see you trynna personally attack posters you disagree with all the time.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Gotta understand where marcuz come from, his mother and the women around his way are ratchets as fukk. He have seen them run through good men (his father) and leave them high, dry and bitter. How he view black women in general comes from how he view his mom, sister,aunt etc. He let the things they do affect his outlook on the community thus is the main reason he have damn 10k within a year 99.9 of them dissing black women...:bryan:

Hes been traumatizes...reminds me of the case of tommy sotomayor:mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta understand where marcuz come from, his mother and the women around his way are ratchets as fukk. He have seen them run through good men (his father) and leave them high, dry and bitter. How he view black women in general comes from how he view his mom, sister,aunt etc. He let the things they do affect his outlook on the community thus is the main reason he have damn 10k within a year 99.9 of them dissing black women...:bryan:

Hes been traumatizes...reminds me of the case of tommy sotomayor:mjpls:

you wish i came from the same impoverished, single parent background you did :heh:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
you wish i came from the same impoverished background you did :heh:

nah man being poor is overrated breh, I wish you came from a stronger household though. Wish your father would have taught you how to not to follow up women and worry about what they do. Its not a competition breh. Some of your posts about women just screams "my momma tried to raise a man they best way she knew how".

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah man being poor is overrated breh, I wish you came from a stronger household though. Wish your father would have taught you how to not to follow up women and worry about what they do. Its not a competition breh. Some of your posts about women just screams "my momma tried to raise a man they best way she knew how".

competing with women? coming from the nikka that just made a thread about fighting a broad. come on, now :luke:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not dark skin and I think dark skin people have the prettiest skin and most striking faces of all groups.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
you just said you're giving people a taste of their own medicine. aint nobody on here personally attacking you for you to pay it back. however, i see you trynna personally attack posters you disagree with all the time.

Your own medicine is THE TRUTH. I give you guys the TRUTH since you like and want it so much. The only truth you guys want to hear is from the mouth of Tommy Sotomayor though.

You-cant-handle-the-truth6.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your own medicine is THE TRUTH. I give you guys the TRUTH since you like and want it so much. The only truth you guys want to hear is from the mouth of Tommy Sotomayor though.

You-cant-handle-the-truth6.jpg
:dead:

going around saying "you just have a disdain for dark skinned women" aint the truth though