Let's talk about it.... Is it really social conditioning if men prefer light skin women?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
In my circles we only care about how fat your ass is. Only dudes that talked about skin color were dudes that couldn't bag the baddest chicks so they tried to act like they was doing something with some basic ass redbone.

Any dude that gives a f**k about skin color is a certified weirdo.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I literally just had a conversation with a chick on twitter yesterday who said she was sad because most of the nikkas in Cali only fukked with Mexicans, White girls, and anything foreign. She said she wanted to be with a black man and have a black family but that dudes didn't check for black women unless they were mixed or lightskinned. And this chick wasn't even that dark and she was bad as hell but these colorstruck, foreign gang nikkas got these bytches questioning themselves because the men of their own race will jump at the chance to fukk something lightskinned or foreign just because its different.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Honestly, growing up where I’m from, colorism wasn’t really a thing.

@.number.(n)one.* am I wrong or am I right?
kids make jokes about everything

but to be real jokes ain't that bad

it was more bright.skin mixed euro asian or other folk getting jumped & shyte

humans are disgusting in the way they draw lines of separation according to superficial differences

the more you stand out from the pack the more friction you get

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Colorism = female projection. They project how sexuality works for them onto men because they too dumb for the most part to understand we are biologically different and our brains handle sexual attraction entirely different. Women allow society to dictate what is and what is not attractive to them and can be programmed into thinking x is attractive. Men don't really give two fukks about what society says is attractive and can't be programmed into thinking something is physically attractive.

How are you nikkas so dumb? I really wanna use the hard er with some of yall :Cacgoat34:

Colorism affects us (men) too and it goes far beyond the rules of attraction.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
No, I've always been naturally more attracted to lighter skinned women. I don't know about other men but I'm just speaking on myself.

There's other features I have a liking and disliking for and it has nothing to do with "social conditioning". Skin tone is no different.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
And yet majority of black men still marrying black women. Still prefer black women. Still would settle with a black woman after they experience other women. That's why I don't believe it's conditioning. Most black men aren't "pawging" or swirling. Facts. Guys that date out their race maybe are trying something new and if it works for them it works for them. Has nothing to do with conditioning. Maybe a breh just has bad experience with black women so he goes somewhere else. Again, not conditioning.
I think some of these dude just just black twitter morals types. If the conditioning was sooooo fukking real why don't these nikkas crying want white women? If they themselves don't want white woman or LS women how can it be conditioning unless they trying to low key say they are super brothers that conditioning don't happen to. Either way they coming off as wack to me. Like you said most people regardless of race are with their own race so how are people conditioned when Iirc 8/10 people regardless of race are married to their own? That must be that off brand dollar store conditioner cause it doesn't seem to work at any big level. Some of these woke folks need to go to sleep or better yet goto black neighborhoods so they can stop sounding like white folks that get all their info from bet jams and shyt.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:leostare:

Still hate y'all nikkas :birdman:
Since the dawn of time females have been socially conditioned into their preference. A preference for nikkas with money is the ultimate social conditioning. They just too dumb to understand men don't think like them and don't formulate sexual attraction the same way they do. Also, you're not entitled to a man's attraction. That's where this colorism with regards to physical attraction come from. Create a negative stigma for black men being attracted to black women that are not them. They honestly do not understand that these things don't work on us:yeshrug: