Let's talk about it.... Is it really social conditioning if men prefer light skin women?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Just say you're a c00n you fakkit
Nobody gives a fukk about you,your life or the light skinned men you slurping up
If you don't give a fukk then why did you respond?

Fake ass pro black. You have to be a real bytch ass nikka to get mad over a dude not liking the type of women you suck up to.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:gucci:Never questioned u Black, tf?!
I said its hard to understand how a Black person period still doesn't understand how Slavery has us still eternally fukked up mentally, and psychological, including what we view as valuable. I can easily can make that argument for at least 100 different things besides color preference
You lying nikka what does alleged black man imply? Foh clown you didn't just say black person. I'm not fukked mentally that's you and your family.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I say if you put 5 light skin and 5 dark skin girls in a line up, most men would take the light skin women

These can be men here in America, men in another country that has no form of media, men of all ethnicities, etc. However there's a large number of white men who LOVE dark skin women, but they never get any attention. But they're out there.

Don't think so...

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
Light skin women don't even exist in many indigenous African populations.
How can you evolve to like something you can't reproduce or have access to?

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
For that idiot @MyopicEagle: I went ghost because I couldn't be bothered replying to a post so unintelligible.

Here's the receipts you so desperately crave, though:

Men and women are not born with different skin colors. It has been observed that adult human females are consistently lighter in skin pigmentation than males in the same population.[5] This form of sexual dimorphism is due to the requirement in human females for high amounts of calcium during pregnancy and lactation. Natural selection has led to females with lighter skin than males in all indigenous populations because women must get enough vitamin D and calcium to support the development of the fetus and nursing infant and to maintain their own health

Skin pigmentation in relation to gender: truth and myth Sarkar R, Bansal S - Pigment Int