Let's Settle This: The Most Racist Country In The World

Most Racist Country?

• Total voters

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Under white supremacy, this is an impossible question to answer. All white countries

If white people didn't exist, Indians, Asians, etc would try to fight for racial superiority over Blacks. Whites have their own racial neuroses but those neuroses are not uniquely their own. I am unsure arabs are any different to cacs in general, for example.

Go to North Africa, walk around with a group of black men around the Black man's diefied Ancient Egyptian treasures, and note how the sand cac Arabs stare at you like you are an invader to your ancestor's lands.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
You are ignorant since you're from Europe. Africans don't experience racism from Black Americans in the USA relatively speaking. African athletes are practically indisguishable from African Americans in basketball, football, etc. Non blacks like Asians, cacs and Arabs get a harder time from AAs than Africans do. You see it here on the forum as much as on the field.

Blacks are a race and treated lowly whenever possible everywhere on Earth, and yes, in your European country too.

Blacks can't even get soccer coaching jobs in England, Spain, Italy, etc. And blacks are overrepresented in European soccer. Sol Campbell says every year that cac European racists won't hire black coaches because of racism.

Ad hominems, again and again. Nice example of xenophobia though :ehh:

And fyi Roma/Gypsies are the ones who suffer the most from racism in Europe.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ad hominems, again and again. Nice example of xenophobia though :ehh:

And fyi Roma/Gypsies are the ones who suffer the most from racism in Europe.

I'll concede I shouldn't attack you for being European but there seems to be a :whoa: attitude from Europeans when it comes to obvious racism there. Italians ran Balotelli out the Italian league! I saw Totti try to break Balotelli's leg (and fail)!

Racism, not xenophobia, is why unknown white coaches in England get coaching jobs and opportunities over blacks with the same or better credentials.

Xenophobia cannot be to blame when random Europeans from outside England-- these foreigners who barely speak English--get coaching jobs before any Black man born and raised in Britain. Black coaches like Sol Campbell have same as much. Whenever this issue is brought up with you Europeans, yall dismiss it and make up excuses, similar to cacs in the NCAA who say racism has nothing to do with why Blacks don't get NCAA football coaching jobs in certain areas of the USA.

:mjpls:

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when did Libya become racist

Since Obama killed Ghadhaffi, and Libyan Berber tribes banded together to kill and intimidate Blacks in the country. This is documented by Al-Jazeera and other publications. Ghadhaffi's security forces held the Berbers in check until cac bombardment destroyed him.

Cacs and their progeny are directly blame for Libya's slavery trade. Europeans freed Ghadhaffi's foot on Berbers necks in Libya. fakkit cacs

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I'll concede I shouldn't attack you for being European but I do have a point here.

Racism, not xenophobia, is why unknown white coaches in England get coaching jobs and opportunities over blacks with the same or better credentials.

Xenophobia cannot be to blame when random Europeans from outside England-- these foreigners who barely speak English--get coaching jobs before any Black man born and raised in Britain. Black coaches like Sol Campbell have same as much. Whenever this issue is brought up with you Europeans, yall dismiss it and make up excuses, similar to cacs in the NCAA who say racism has nothing to do with why Blacks don't get NCAA football coaching jobs in certain areas of the USA.

:mjpls:

I'm not dismissing anything, as I said earlier racism comes in different forms and will be experimented differently depending on what you focus. For whatever reason you are focusing on football in the UK, where there obviously is racism (point out to me where I "diminished" that, according to you), but anyone who looks outisde of his own community in Europe knows that Roma/Gypsies are the one who are the most structurally discriminated against. School, housing, health care, you name it. They're so discriminated against they're not even on most people's radar.

And please don't invent stuff I would say according to you, since you don't know me. I've been reading up and informing myself on racism, immigration, xenophobia in various contexts (France, Belgium, Italy, US, CAR) for years, on top of what I've witnessed/experimented myself. I know how that shyt works on the surface and on the long-term, how it can be in your face or subtle, how it can be individual or institutionalized. Meaning : how it takes different forms, depending on context, history, culture. If saying "it's different" somehow means I'm "diminishing" racism to you, it might be that my english isn't good enough, or that you're projecting what you want to react to onto what I'm actually writing.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know a girl from Western Asia. Russians have destroyed and replaced many of the people's of Western Asia, including Uzbekistan, which is populated by Russians and Russian elite who killed off Western Asian resistance and elite. T
Russians control places like Kazakstan through replacing the peoole. The Tartar people of the now-Russian region were driven to extinction by Russians and today the Tartar region is populated by Russians at the behest of the Russian elite.

Suffice to say, research into Russia reveals that all of Russian history is war after successive war. Sometimes war with Finland to the Northwest, Eastern Europe to the immediate West (Russians populate part of this area and ruled it all as little as 40 years ago), the USA, Western Asia, China, etc.

The only reason Russians haven't waged war against blacks is because the USA sends it's intelligence agencies to uncover, disrupt and kill Russian plans and operatives.
lol u caping hard for white americans. Every example you gave was of people literally a couple of feet from Russia. America sends killers thousands of miles away to annihilate black and brown folk. fukk outta here with that US propaganda bullshyt.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Any country that was involved in the slave trade. :mjpls:

Especially the OG’s Arabs. :scusthov:

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
As inspired by this post

Let's decide this once and for all: which country is the most racist. Here's some information to help make your minds up:

pbox.php

article-0-19D63300000005DC-492_964x520.jpg

racially-tolerant-countries_b7254.jpg

USA
  • Slavery
  • Genocide of Native peoples
  • Segregation
  • Donald Trump
  • Police Shootings
UK
  • Slavery
  • NF/BNP/UKIP
  • Irish discrimination/sectarian rivalries
  • "Paki Bashing"
  • Riots
India
  • Caste system
  • Anti Pakistani rhetoric
  • "Khalas"
  • Assaults on African students

Belgium
  • King Leopold
  • Tintin
Japan
  • Anti Chinese sentiment
  • Homogeneous society
  • Ganguro girls

Libya
  • Modern Slave trade
  • Anti black rhetoric
  • Colonel Ghadaffi

China
  • Anti Japanese rhetoric
  • Guangzhou & Nanjing attacks on African students
  • Tensions with the Uyghur Peoples

Algeria
  • Treatment of refugees from neighbouring nations

Spain
  • Racism at soccer matches
  • Discrimination towards Roma gypsies
  • Colonialism
  • Spanish Inquisition
  • Invention of the n word

Italy
  • Attacks on African migrants
  • Soccer racism
  • Facism

Australia
  • Aboriginal genocide/discrimination

South Africa
  • Apartheid
  • Dutch racism
  • Zulu wars

Russia
  • Attack on black students
  • Soccer hooligans
  • Discrimination towards Caucus/Polish/Inuit/Jewish Peoples
  • New-Nazis

Brazil
  • Slavery
  • Institutional racism
  • "Blanqueamiento" or whitening the race

For real this obsession is corny. I mean it kind of makes a lot of black people that look weak when you keep obsessing over who's the most racist.

Just learn to be antifragile no matter where you are at in the world.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Nope. Even on this site some Black Americans claim that only they are "Black" :mjlol: usually the same who are :mjpls: towards Africans btw:skip:.

The thread aint about who Black Americans think are Black and it's an irrelevant point anyway as the subject is about non-blacks and which is the most racist country in the world.

Every other group understands the concept of "Black". Which is why Black People are treated and perceived in the same way in a place like India to place like America to a place like Egypt to a place like Spain. The same codes and practices are followed globally. Black stigma, Black fear, Black danger, it doesn't matter where you go.

And the fact you add "that's all that matters" shows that your approach of racism is based on your own experience, and that you diminish other forms of it.

The OP's question is about racism in direct relation to Black People :what:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol u caping hard for white americans. Every example you gave was of people literally a couple of feet from Russia. America sends killers thousands of miles away to annihilate black and brown folk. fukk outta here with that US propaganda bullshyt.

You mistake my intentions for saying what I say. I'm not caping for white Americans. I don't know if, necessarily, Trump voter Americans are substantially different to the average Russian in terms of attitudes.

But putting that aside, the reason America historically acted to stop Russia is to advance American interest and profit, not to help any black or brown countries. American elites have elite education in places like the Pentagon, the CIA, and so on. When they leave government, they often get jobs in corporate America like dikk Cheney did. However, American elites can't get hefty million dollar salary jobs from American oil companies if a Russian oil billionaire gets to a ripe oil country first. So what does dikk Cheney do?

He orders Harvard educated CIA agents to do whatever is necessary to stop Russians from interfering in African affairs. Only Americans, he reasons, can kill off African leaders trying to help their people. Of course this reasoning is becoming extinct now that American elites like Trump are becoming more race-conscious, and partnering with the Russians. Putin is already expanding Russian empire in the Ukraine. He'll get to Africa eventually. It'll just take time.