Let's Settle This: The Most Racist Country In The World

Most Racist Country?

• Total voters

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Go on . . .:jbhmm:

I already know what they're on having elected a far right govt but it would be interesting to hear some anecdotes.

Random stares, cashiers treading me like they're doing me a favor, the entire vibe of a place changing when I entered as opposed to when it's just my cac friends. This was in a small village up in the alpa though so maybe it's different in big cities. Felt very unwelcome.

I saw literally just ONE black person during the whole week that I was there:russ:

Certain rural areas in Europe are extremely backwards, even in the most advanced countries.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
But "Black" is, and that's all that matters.

Nope. Even on this site some Black Americans claim that only they are "Black" :mjlol: usually the same who are :mjpls: towards Africans btw:skip:.

And the fact you add "that's all that matters" shows that your approach of racism is based on your own experience, and that you diminish other forms of it.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since USA is an offshoot of UK I'm voting that off top.

If any of you ever lived in South Africa, China, India or Poland, you'd know the depths of anti black racism. The USA and UK are racist, true, but they're racist only by degrees relative to Asia, Middle East and Eastern Europe. The average white South African I've met should be killed off the rip. Deadly bigoted and racist. Even Latin American are white supremacists on average. Check their comments on racists of black people.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from a domestic perspective, russia is very racist. But when is the last time you seen an entire country OF ANOTHER RACE be completely annihilated by Russia?

I bet you can name atleast 20 countries annihilated by the United States in the last 30 years, and this ridiculously high number SOMEHOW involves zero countries with majority white populations.

Who would have figured :francis:

I know a girl from Western Asia. Russians have destroyed and replaced many of the people's of Western Asia, including Uzbekistan, which is populated by Russians and Russian elite who killed off Western Asian resistance and elite. T
Russians control places like Kazakstan through replacing the peoole. The Tartar people of the now-Russian region were driven to extinction by Russians and today the Tartar region is populated by Russians at the behest of the Russian elite.

Suffice to say, research into Russia reveals that all of Russian history is war after successive war. Sometimes war with Finland to the Northwest, Eastern Europe to the immediate West (Russians populate part of this area and ruled it all as little as 40 years ago), the USA, Western Asia, China, etc.

The only reason Russians haven't waged war against blacks is because the USA sends it's intelligence agencies to uncover, disrupt and kill Russian plans and operatives.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America. Only country where cops go around murdering blacks on some :yeshrug: shyt. You don't get that anywhere else in the world, besides Apartheid South Africa.

Cops have been accused of arranging, ignoring or instigating the killings of blacks in India, Greece & Eastern Europe. And this is just off the top of my head.

---

Superstar
Daps
Make a racists thread and don't include Korea :camby:
USA for sure and add Korean Americans in the mix it's racism on red bull!

Edit: forget Australians and South Africans.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. Even on this site some Black Americans claim that only they are "Black" :mjlol: usually the same who are :mjpls: towards Africans btw:skip:.

And the fact you add "that's all that matters" shows that your approach of racism is based on your own experience, and that you diminish other forms of it.

You are ignorant since you're from Europe. Africans don't experience racism from Black Americans in the USA relatively speaking. African athletes are practically indisguishable from African Americans in basketball, football, etc. Non blacks like Asians, cacs and Arabs get a harder time from AAs than Africans do. You see it here on the forum as much as on the field.

Blacks are a race and treated lowly whenever possible everywhere on Earth, and yes, in your European country too.

Blacks can't even get soccer coaching jobs in England, Spain, Italy, etc. And blacks are overrepresented in European soccer. Sol Campbell says every year that cac European racists won't hire black coaches because of racism.