Let's Settle This: The Most Racist Country In The World

Most Racist Country?

• Total voters

Moich

Banned
Daps
lol @ Israel not being on the list.

The answer to the question has to be a settler state because these are the only countries founded on racism

Your a Muslim so you had to cape for your masters by bringing anti Israel bs huh gtfo we talking about anti black racism bih

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
The thread aint about who Black Americans think are Black and it's an irrelevant point anyway as the subject is about non-blacks and which is the most racist country in the world.

Every other group understands the concept of "Black". Which is why Black People are treated and perceived in the same way in a place like India to place like America to a place like Egypt to a place like Spain. The same codes and practices are followed globally. Black stigma, Black fear, Black danger, it doesn't matter where you go.

The OP's question is about racism in direct relation to Black People :what:

I was pointing out the fact that on this very board some people don't even agree on what "Black" is, as an example of how "race" is a concept that can be understood differently depending on context.

And nowhere in the first post is it specified that his question is explicitely about racism against Black people, the maps provided talk about "foreign visitors", "racially tolerant countries" (without specifying towards WHICH race in particular)...matter of fact he explicitely gives examples of different forms of racism towards different people all over the world. "Paki bashing" in the UK, "Discrimination against Roma/Gypsies" in Spain, "Caste system" in India, etc. None of that concerns Black people.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Mexico. Literally made a racist character a stamp :scust:

6310.jpg

Latin America is all like that too. But let’s all pretend black-brown unity is real brehs

Moich

Banned
Daps
For real this obsession is corny. I mean it kind of makes a lot of black people that look weak when you keep obsessing over who's the most racist.

Just learn to be antifragile no matter where you are at in the world.

Name dropping nassim talib terminology huh

Try being anti fragile while getting your head bashed in russia or lynched in libya.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Your a Muslim so you had to cape for your masters by bringing anti Israel bs huh gtfo we talking about anti black racism bih

I’m not a Muslim you dumbass. Furthermore, Africans moving to Israel face a ton of racism, including cases of forced sterilization and street attacks.

Don’t ever quote me again you ignorant smooth-brained simpleton.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
India is my vote.

But the US was literally built on slavery so I understand why it has so many votes

Moich

Banned
Daps
I’m not a Muslim you dumbass. Furthermore, Africans moving to Israel face a ton of racism, including cases of forced sterilization and street attacks.

Don’t ever quote me again you ignorant smooth-brained simpleton.

giphy.gif

Israel is no paradise for black people but I know the reason your jumping over far more flagrantly racist and egregiously hateful countries to single them out. That is my issue with people like you. You have an axe to grind and that diminishes your argument.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I think one has to look at the common colonial roots for many of these countries to determine the answer. These countries were only as vile as the colonial masters.

US, India, Australia, China > England
Brazil > Portugal
Latin America > Spain
Libya, Algeria > France, Saudi Arabia
South Africa > The Netherlands

I would actually go with Portugal/Spain (Iberia) as them fools are the ones to actually kick off modern slavery based on phenotype.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
giphy.gif

Israel is no paradise for black people but I know the reason your jumping over far more flagrantly racist and egregiously hateful countries to single them out. That is my issue with people like you. You have an axe to grind and that diminishes your argument.

fukk you, fukk ya momma (if she doesn’t regret birthing you), fukk Israel, and fukk Zionists and other racists.