Moich

Banned
Daps
The occupied Palestinian territories:
  • Bulldozed properties
  • Imposing of no go zones and killing natives
  • Blocking the flow of necessities into besieged territories
  • Checkpoints and degrading practises

Palestine today is going through what we read about in history books when conquerors invaded lands.

Exactly what i was talking about.

Arab caping at its finest :cape:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Don't try to defend your shytty country, i don't need to go to these countries to know they ain't shyt, America is the best country for black people in regards to everything. Don't try to pretend like other countries would welcome us with open arms and treat us much better than here, they can't even give basic standard of living to their own people, so:camby:
None of those countries are mine. The only place black people are treated best is their own countries. Be happy on plantations breh.

Colonel Sanders

Chief cookin
Daps
None of those countries are mine. The only place black people are treated best is their own countries. Be happy on plantations breh.

Nope, the standard of living of every black countries is 100 times lower or more than here, so facts prove you're wrong. Black people are being killed at much higher rates in their own countries than here, they have less opportunities in their own countries than here, they have more disease than here. Why do you think Africans are fleeing to come here:mjlol:Trying to create your own facts breh.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Nope, the standard of living of every black countries is 100 times lower or more than here, so facts prove you're wrong. Black people are being killed at much higher rates in their own countries than here, they have less opportunities in their own countries than here, they have more disease than here. Why do you think Africans are fleeing to come here:mjlol:Trying to create your own facts breh.
What kind of cac rhetoric is this? :scust: Compare the murder rate to Chicago to Botswana.

And are you comparing living standard of a super power to an African nation? :wtf:

We are talking about social aspect and racism not money. :wtf:

"Massa give us good food and warm beds, I'm staying on this plantation" :scust:

Colonel Sanders

Chief cookin
Daps
What kind of cac rhetoric is this? :scust: Compare the murder rate to Chicago to Botswana.

And are you comparing living standard of a super power to an African nation? :wtf:

We are talking about social aspect and racism not money. :wtf:

"Massa give us good food and warm beds, I'm staying on this plantation" :scust:

Go back to Africa if you think that's better, nothing is keeping you. I'm a black american, i'm not African and Africa is not my homeland:camby:

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Most racist countries for Black people is any country where Black people are not in power and are a minority. Lets keep it real

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I was pointing out the fact that on this very board some people don't even agree on what "Black" is, as an example of how "race" is a concept that can be understood differently depending on context

Like I said previously it's irrelevant because non-Blacks globally know and collectively agree on what "Black" is.

And nowhere in the first post is it specified that his question is explicitely about racism against Black people,

This is a Black Board, with the question being aimed at Black users, of course the question is in direct relation to Black People :mjlol:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
America. Only country where cops go around murdering blacks on some :yeshrug: shyt. You don't get that anywhere else in the world, besides Apartheid South Africa.

Anti-black slavery is alive and well in Libya, it’s almost illegal to be black there.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Since when did Libya become racist

Since they started widespread anti-black slavery. The fact that this is hardly common knowledge is a testament to how worthless black life is to the majority of the world. If whites from South Africa were being enslaved, the whole world would never stop being reminded.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
No daps or reps on this thread. OP. You know it's the USA so why all the juelzing.

Brother Malcolm said it better than I ever could: