Let's Settle This: The Most Racist Country In The World

Most Racist Country?

• Total voters

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
According to those pics Canadians are not racist and I have first hand experience that says otherwise :mjpls:
Cacs are still cacs across the border. No, the ice cold temperature does not freeze their inner rage for nikkas :mjlol:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Theres different types of racism but if we're tallking blatant "in your face" racism probably Russia or them eastern european countries.. or Maybe Saudi idk

from a domestic perspective, russia is very racist. But when is the last time you seen an entire country OF ANOTHER RACE be completely annihilated by Russia?

I bet you can name atleast 20 countries annihilated by the United States in the last 30 years, and this ridiculously high number SOMEHOW involves zero countries with majority white populations.

Who would have figured :francis:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
No Eastern European ones on the poll :dahell:

Russia :dahell:

Is this poll encompassing all of the individual countries histories? Or is this only accounting for present day?

Both.

I basically listed the first countries that popped into my head

No Germany? Especially for what the Nazis did to the Ashkenazi Jews and Romanichal Gypsies?

Don't see Germany listed. Why?

How is France not listed? lol.
Also no Arab countries? :dead:

If I could make the list longer to include more countries I would, but we can only have a set amount. :shaq2:

Uk.

Racist probably less than USA no history of slavery.

U.K. Has a long and brutal history of slavery, trust me cuz.:francis: