Most Racist Country?

• Total voters

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If this thread is going to be credible, at least request sourced reasons.

If you're going to say historically, I think this thread is currently ill-equipped to have a poll.

Create a thread asking for comments on historical atrocities.

Wait a couple of days and then offer the poll w/ verified instances of "racism."

Also, when you say racism, are you speaking about racism against blacks? Racism towards any particular group? Are you saying the most "racist country" or the "country with the worst history of racism?"

Are you saying systematically - as in laws and systems designed to prevent upwards mobility of a particular demographic?

Are you saying racist in the sense that if a particular demographic were to step foot into the coutnry they'd be accosted w/ racist speech and violence quicker than the other countries?

There are so many variables.

For instance, when you consider the U.S.A was founded in 1776, with respect to this poll, their part in American slavery can only be a contribution of 111 years, considering slavery was abolished there in 1865.

Thus the majority of "slavery in north america" must be attributed to other empires and nations within Europe.

Also, it's important to note the Irish Potato famine that killed a million Irish and changed the trajectory of their Country. A tragedy that could have been alleviated if the British didn't have such a racist disdain for Irish people.

Last edited:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
United States and their Mother Russia

c5754e83b3efee6f79ad61aca6d1ab5f--greatest-memes-new-memes.jpg

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
If this thread is going to be credible, at least request sourced reasons.

If you're going to say historically, I think this thread is currently ill-equipped to have a poll.

Create a thread asking for comments on historical atrocities.

Wait a couple of days and then offer the poll w/ verified instances of "racism."

Everything I listed is verified. Just Google it

Also, when you say racism, are you speaking about racism against blacks?

Yep

Racism towards any particular group?

Nah

Are you saying the most "racist country" or the "country with the worst history of racism?"

Both

Are you saying systematically - as in laws and systems designed to prevent upwards mobility of a particular demographic?

Most racist.

Are you saying racist in the sense that if a particular demographic were to step foot into the coutnry they'd be accosted w/ racist speech and violence quicker than the other countries?

Yep

For instance, when you consider the U.S.A was founded in 1776, with respect to this poll, their part in American slavery can only be a contribution of 111 years, considering slavery was abolished there in 1865.

Thus the majority of "slavery in north america" must be attributed to other empires and nations within Europe.

Are you absolving the US for slavery?

Also, it's important to note the Irish Potato famine that killed a million Irish and changed the trajectory of their Country. A tragedy that could have been alleviated if the British didn't have such a racist disdain for Irish people.

That's why I put Irish discrimination & slavery in UK category

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Everything I listed is verified. Just Google it

Yep

Nah

Both

Most racist.

Yep

Are you absolving the US for slavery?

That's why I put Irish discrimination & slavery in UK category
The thread is trying to be a genuine attempt at polling for what is the most recent country... Ask yourself whether my statement which is trying to give an accurate reflection of certain historical points is an army to absolve the U.S as slavery, breh...:comeon:

No, I'm not.

No need to get defensive, breh. I'm actually interested in the results, I just want it to be well equipped to prevent brehs from giving their vote on misconception.

Considering you are saying most recent as is which country would be the quickest to have black people accosted and violently interacted with... That's a tough one to answer.

Has to be somewhere in Europe.

I had a Russian American friend tell me he lived in Russia after college and black people were in danger at night because xenophobic Russian youths were indoctrinated to believe African immigrants where taking their jobs and as a result they would commit gang style violence on people with dark skin.

That shyt makes me think Russia.

Also, you should make a requirement that vote - whether they've been to the country they are voting or where it's by historical knowledge or word of mouth

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The thread is trying to be a genuine attempt at polling for what is the most recent country... All yourself whether my statement which is trying to give an accurate reflection of certain historical points is an army to absolve the U.S as slavery, breh...:comeon:

No, I'm not.

No need to get defensive, breh. I'm actually interested in the results, I just want it to be well equipped to prevent brehs from giving their vote on misconception.

Considering you are saying most recent as is which country would be the quickest to have black people accosted and violently interacted with... That's a tough one to answer.

Has to be somewhere in Europe.

I had a Russian American friend tell me he lived in Russia after college and black people were in danger at night because xenophobic Russian youths were indoctrinated to believe African immigrants where taking their jobs and as a result they would commit gang style violence on people with dark skin.

That shyt makes me think Russia.

Also, you should make a requirement that bitters post whether they've been to the country they are voting or where it's by historical knowledge or word of mouth
:gucci: defensive

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I'd say all of the globe is racist you can't really compare racism with another country, every country has its systematic racism or the random Civilian calling someone a derogative term, ignorance, historic invasions, ethnic cleansing and etc.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Angola should be royal blue them buggers over there worship cacs heck my extended family from my mother's side that resides England think that Angola would have been better off without independence and they even think that them Portuguese b*stards should have spread more of their influence(Portuguese etiquette, Language, religion) in rural regions of Angola.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Most racist? Definitely the USA. Prison industrial complex, experimentation etc. Speaks for itself.

Most xenophobic? That's a wash. The entirety of Eastern Europe, entirety of Asia and South Africa are all filled to the brim with xenophobes.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
No real way to settle this, not even sure the concept of "race" is the same everywhere. And racism comes in different forms. Also I get the feeling xenophobia and racism get confused with each other in these discussions.
I agree you can't compare racism as every country is racist, prejudice or xenophobic and they have different forms of racism even if it's not blatant, for instance, the Japanese are prejudice and xenophobic towards Zainichi Koreans, Chinese, Ainu(indigenous group in Hokkaido) and Ryukyuan(Okinawan natives)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
obvi russia, I've been there before didn't have a problem but as a minority you always gotta be on your ps and qs, would throw in serbia, ireland and poland