Let's Settle This: The Most Racist Country In The World

Most Racist Country?

• Total voters

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
India is my vote.

But the US was literally built on slavery so I understand why it has so many votes
What about most of Latin America then? I can understand US being racist but defi itely not the most racist. Black people in some other countries are in way worse shape.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Personally I think Russia gets a bad rap. I went there for just a few weeks, and i didn't have any problems. As a matter of fact, the people were very nice. Now as far as any deeply imbedded racism...I don't know. I think Russians may have a bias towards other Eastern Euros, but not particularly towards blacks.

Now I've been to Israel, and that is a very openly bigoted country based on religion. You would think that it was Jim Crow circa 1920 based on things that I witnessed in places like Hebron, and Jerusalem

Colonel Sanders

Chief cookin
Daps
Anyone who say that U.S is the most racist country should go and try to live for one year in India, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, and arab countries who consider black skin as a disease, we're not even considered as humans to them in 2017. Or maybe Libya where they're still selling our people like slaves. African american have the best standard of living and the best opportunities compare to any other black people in the world. I don't know any other country where a black man can become multi millionaire just by playing ball or rap.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Anyone who say that U.S is the most racist country should go and try to live for one year in India, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, and arab countries who consider black skin as a disease, we're not even considered as humans to them in 2017. Or maybe Libya where they're still selling our people like slaves. African american have the best standard of living and the best opportunities compare to any other black people in the world. I don't know any other country where a black man can become multi millionaire just by playing ball or rap.
Quick question, have you been to any of the countries that you've mentioned?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
USA won by a long shot, with Russia in second. South Africa got zero votes but Belgium got 1. :dead:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who say that U.S is the most racist country should go and try to live for one year in India, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, and arab countries who consider black skin as a disease .
Have you been to any of these countries ?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
No real way to settle this, not even sure the concept of "race" is the same everywhere. And racism comes in different forms. Also I get the feeling xenophobia and racism get confused with each other in these discussions.
Ding ding.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You mistake my intentions for saying what I say. I'm not caping for white Americans. I don't know if, necessarily, Trump voter Americans are substantially different to the average Russian in terms of attitudes.

But putting that aside, the reason America historically acted to stop Russia is to advance American interest and profit, not to help any black or brown countries. American elites have elite education in places like the Pentagon, the CIA, and so on. When they leave government, they often get jobs in corporate America like dikk Cheney did. However, American elites can't get hefty million dollar salary jobs from American oil companies if a Russian oil billionaire gets to a ripe oil country first. So what does dikk Cheney do?

He orders Harvard educated CIA agents to do whatever is necessary to stop Russians from interfering in African affairs. Only Americans, he reasons, can kill off African leaders trying to help their people. Of course this reasoning is becoming extinct now that American elites like Trump are becoming more race-conscious, and partnering with the Russians. Putin is already expanding Russian empire in the Ukraine. He'll get to Africa eventually. It'll just take time.

You know your shyt my guy.

Also read Confessions of a economic hitman

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Both of you are filthy Arab arse-lickers.
Right because you can’t be anti Israel with being an anti semite, Islamist, Neo nazi.. I’m surprised you didn’t throw the word Hamas in your response. :camby:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
The occupied Palestinian territories:
  • Bulldozed properties
  • Imposing of no go zones and killing natives
  • Blocking the flow of necessities into besieged territories
  • Checkpoints and degrading practises

Palestine today is going through what we read about in history books when conquerors invaded lands.

Colonel Sanders

Chief cookin
Daps
Have you been to any of these countries ?

Don't try to defend your shytty country, i don't need to go to these countries to know they ain't shyt, America is the best country for black people in regards to everything. Don't try to pretend like other countries would welcome us with open arms and treat us much better than here, they can't even give basic standard of living to their own people, so:camby:

Moich

Banned
Daps
Right because you can’t be anti Israel with being an anti semite, Islamist, Neo nazi.. I’m surprised you didn’t throw the word Hamas in your response. :camby:

I already saw your pro arab/islam sympathies in other thread you not against israel because they are anti black.