Let's say I don't believe the world is round. How can one prove the world is round to me?

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Believe in the white man's science, brehs. Funny how the Earth is "round" yet nobody is falling off of it due to "gravity". Riddle me this - if Gravity is all powerful and shyt then why can an ant fall off of a skyscraper? Hmmmmm?:usure:

"A Mind is a terrible thing to waste..." :wow:

...Except yours, cause what the fukk is going on here? :gucci:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Even if I explained it to you, you wouldn't understand. You're scientifically illiterate. Again, that's no an insult, it's just the state of things. Now that you know you're illiterate, you can choose to stay illiterate, or do something about it. If you really wanna understand how this stuff works, educate yourself or go back to school or something. This isn't a pissing contest. :laugh:
Thank you for finally admitting that you have no idea what you're talking about

Now please fall back to the background so that an adult discussion can begin

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Thank you for finally admitting that you have no idea what you're talking about

Now please fall back to the background so that an adult discussion can begin

Ok. Well I guess for you, this is a pissing contest. Good luck with that, breh.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where are the semantics in stating that gravity doesn't exist in the way you've been taught it exists? You can feel however you want, until you show me some facts your feelings are just rooted in ignorance

This LIGO?

Please show me an experiment where someone got water to stick evenly to a sphere thanks

Or answer any of the question in my 2nd post in here, thanks

Why would water stick evenly to a sphere?

You do realize adhesion and hydrogen bonds are far stronger than gravity right?

You do realize gravity is a relativity extremely weak force right?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Why would water stick evenly to a sphere?

You do realize adhesion and hydrogen bonds are far stronger than gravity right?

You do realize gravity is a relativity extremely weak force right?

A force that is also partly predicated on density

So an extremely dense object should be able to hold at least a few water molecules to it, or else why do oceans exist in the first place(hypothetical question)

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A force that is also partly predicated on density

So an extremely dense object should be able to hold at least a few water molecules to it, or else why do oceans exist in the first place(hypothetical question)

Not it shouldn't.

I'll repeat myself because i'm not sure if you are glossing over what i'm saying.
Gravity is weak... extremely weak.

Of the 4 fundamental forces it is BY FAR the weakest.

Water adhesion (which is an electromagnetic force) is over 6x10^37 times more powerful than gravity at equal distances.

the hypothetical you are presenting makes 0 sense to be honest

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not it shouldn't.

I'll repeat myself because i'm not sure if you are glossing over what i'm saying.
Gravity is weak... extremely weak.

Of the 4 fundamental forces it is BY FAR the weakest.

Water adhesion (which is an electromagnetic force) is over 6x10^37 times more powerful than gravity at equal distances.

the hypothetical you are presenting makes 0 sense to be honest
You keep repeating the same statement like you're saying something significant when you aren't

Water adhesion is not a force. I'm not sure what that even means smh

Oceans supposedly exist because of gravity, not electromagnetic forces of any kind

If EMF were holding water to the earth then it would not congregate in large bodies, it would congregate along magnetic field lines like the aurora borealis

I repeat, mass and density are supposedly the deciding factors for gravitational force, NOT EMAG

I think you're confusing yourself

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How is that convenient?

What would be difficult about going to antarctica and take a pic from directly underneath??

Maybe it's because various countries have military forces that actual patrol the arctic wall??

Why is antarctica cut off to the public??

Antarctica isn't cut off from the public, in fact the majority of the people who have visited the continent were tourist; last year 34000 tourist visited the continent. There are also research camps established on the continent. The Antarctic Treaty was so that no country tries to claim antarctica is its own. Also, Antarctica experiences a 24 sun at the beginning of summer just like it happens in Alaska at the beginning of summer.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Antarctica isn't cut off from the public, in fact the majority of the people who have visited the continent were tourist; last year 34000 tourist visited the continent. There are also research camps established on the continent. The Antarctic Treaty was so that no country tries to claim antarctica is its own. Also, Antarctica experiences a 24 sun at the beginning of summer just like it happens in Alaska at the beginning of summer.

Cool please post a pic of someone near the south pole thanks

You can't find one but I apparently you need to learn

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Actually I've been responding from my phone all day because I work and stuff.

If you're sitting at home all day posting then that's you, but some of us actually take care of stuff in the real world

Don't worry, when I'm home and settled in, you'll receive the education you're searching for

That's filler. I just want answers, I don't care to make any observations into your personal life.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You keep repeating the same statement like you're saying something significant when you aren't

Because you aren't listening

Water adhesion is not a force. I'm not sure what that even means smh

If you do not understand what adhesive forces are and how molecules interact with each other, feel free to look up concave and convex menisci

Oceans supposedly exist because of gravity, not electromagnetic forces of any kind
If EMF were holding water to the earth then it would not congregate in large bodies, it would congregate along magnetic field lines like the aurora borealis

Oceans exist because of both gravity and emf.
Look up what a hydrogen bond is.
Look up what cohesion is.
Look up what adhesion is.

I repeat, mass and density are supposedly the deciding factors for gravitational force, NOT EMAG

I never said emf determines the force of gravity. I said Gravity is weak. I'll say it again since you don't seem to understand why i'm saying it.

Gravity
is
weak

I think you're confusing yourself

If you say so :francis:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@xCivicx

Before you respond to me, please read the following:
We're just wasiting each other's time if we aren't even talking about the subject matter at hand correctly

SrKn8Oh.png

c96a6d62-8845-44a5-8d03-9174d6c4eb59
usxVqPP.png

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cool please post a pic of someone near the south pole thanks

You can't find one but I apparently you need to learn

You're not gonna move the goal post, friend. I said there are tourist and researchers that are allowed to visit, and briefly inhabit Antarctica, how deep into the continent has nothing to do with the fact that they're on the continent, which you've stated was prohibited due to government/military intervention.

This Time Lapse video in the 24 hour sun of Antarctica, which is impossible if the Earth were flat.

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You're not gonna move the goal post, friend. I said there are tourist and researchers that are allowed to visit, and briefly inhabit Antarctica, how deep into the continent has nothing to do with the fact that they're on the continent, which you've stated was prohibited due to government/military intervention.

This Time Lapse video in the 24 hour sun of Antarctica, which is impossible if the Earth were flat.

First of all I didn't move any goal posts. 34000 people out of 7 billion is .000004% of the population ever having seen antarctica

Notice how no compass was posted alongside whatever area of antarctica is in that video

And yes, antarctica is heavily restricted for the majority of the population

And no, a 24 hour sun is not impossible on antarctica in a flat earth scenario. In fact it's probable seeing as that's where the sun's motion would stop and reverse

Like I said, post a pic of someone near the south pole.

Again like I said, you can't

Last edited: