Let's say I don't believe the world is round. How can one prove the world is round to me?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
The ability to spot sarcasm is a sign of higher intelligence

I guess you just exposed yourself(pause)

Keep stalking and talking around my posts though /shrug

Talking about "higher intelligence".

While trolling.

:laugh:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Gravity is still only a theory because it still cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, even after a couple centuries of indoctrination

That's literally the long and short of it

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah you sure taught me a thing or 2 with that cgi picture of yours smh

Now please explain sundials and the arctic wall while you're in here educating folk

Also please explain the existence and motion of Polaris

Thanks

While he answers that, please explain the same thing to me in regards to Sigma Octantis.

I also need you to disprove the post of mine that you said was majority incorrect.

I'll be waiting.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Gravity is still only a theory because it still cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, even after a couple centuries of indoctrination

That's literally the long and short of it

This answer is funny because you aren't trolling anymore but... not even close.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Believe in the white man's science, brehs. Funny how the Earth is "round" yet nobody is falling off of it due to "gravity". Riddle me this - if Gravity is all powerful and shyt then why can an ant fall off of a skyscraper? Hmmmmm?:usure:

Breh black people have known the earth was round before any of these new races even popped up breh.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
While he answers that, please explain the same thing to me in regards to Sigma Octantis.

I also need you to disprove the post of mine that you said was majority incorrect.

I'll be waiting.
Don't worry, I operate on my own timetable, not yours

You're about to help me prove my point btw

The star you're talking about has never been viewed from directly under it, due south like Polaris has been viewed from directly under it, due north

Doesn't the consistency and viewing area of Polaris and Sigma Octantis prove that the Earth is a globe?

Don't worry, I'll post the paragraphs later since folks scared to be proven wrong won't actually click

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This answer is funny because you aren't trolling anymore but... not even close.
What's not close?

You don't seem know the process for turning scientific theory into law

You should really google it, you've embarrassed yourself enough. Learn something so you stop speaking ignorance

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
What's not close?

You don't seem know the process for turning scientific theory into law

You should really google it, you've embarrassed yourself enough. Learn something so you stop speaking ignorance

"Turning scientific theory into law..." :dahell:

Your posts are starting to make sense. You are not dumb or trolling, just scientifically illilterate.

You honestly think a scientific theory becomes a law? That's... wow.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Don't worry, I operate on my own timetable, not yours

You're about to help me prove my point btw

The star you're talking about has never been viewed from directly under it, due south like Polaris has been viewed from directly under it, due north

Doesn't the consistency and viewing area of Polaris and Sigma Octantis prove that the Earth is a globe?

Don't worry, I'll post the paragraphs later since folks scared to be proven wrong won't actually click

It sounds a bit like you're stalling. You have time to respond to everyone else, and time to respond to my latest post, yet you haven't given reasons and facts to why what I stated was wrong. Time is of the essence.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Believe in the white man's science, brehs. Funny how the Earth is "round" yet nobody is falling off of it due to "gravity". Riddle me this - if Gravity is all powerful and shyt then why can an ant fall off of a skyscraper? Hmmmmm?:usure:

Gravity is the weakest fundamental force in all of physics... but that's not the only thing wrong with your conclusion

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah that's just what we're all told

You can't point to a single super dense object attracting and holding water to it on earth

If you can then please do

Like I said, I just have questions. Parroting something that was parrotted to you isn't a valid answer, sorry

Are you being serious?

If so i'll be glad to educate you on physics.

If not let me know so I wont waste my time.