Let's say I don't believe the world is round. How can one prove the world is round to me?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again incorrect

No amount of emojis is gonna make you magically correct

Electricity has nothing to do with a globe.

Internet packet exchange has nothing do with a globe

Please refute literally anything I've posted in this thread

I dare you to try /shrug
what do satellites have to do with a globe :laff:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
what do satellites have to do with a globe :laff:
Smh we've already been through this in the moon landing thread

Go ahead a post up a non cgi photo of a satellite in orbit champ

I dare you. I'll stop posting in this thread right now if you can do so

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
And once again, 34,000 people a year visiting is NOT a tourist attraction smh

Considering that its the most inhospitable and inaccessible of all continents, 37,000 tourists on average per year is quite a lot.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh we've already been through this in the moon landing thread

Go ahead a post up a non cgi photo of a satellite in orbit champ

I dare you. I'll stop posting in this thread right now if you can do so
ill take the word of the people who actually invented it over your dumb ass :laff:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
ill take the word of the people who actually invented it over your dumb ass :laff:
Cool, this is you admitting you're out of your intellectual league and you don't know what you're talking about and you're basing your entire argument on something you were told

There's no need for me to address your ignorant post anymore

Let me know when you're ready to humble yourself and learn

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool, this is you admitting you're out of your intellectual league and you don't know what you're talking about and you're basing your entire argument on something you were told

There's no need for me to address your ignorant post anymore

Let me know when you're ready to humble yourself and learn
let me see, the people who put rockets in space versus some dikkhead who just read an alex jones blog

i think im going with A :laff:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thank you for finally conceding

Was that so hard?

I'm not phased by your sarcasm. At the end of the day, you're gonna have to live with the fact that you were out-performed, out classed, and proven wrong.

Nothing that I said in any of my posts were incorrect because I know what I'm talking about, and it can all be back up by facts.

Rookie

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm not phased by your sarcasm. At the end of the day, you're gonna have to live with the fact that you were out-performed, out classed, and proven wrong.

Nothing that I said in any of my posts were incorrect because I know what I'm talking about, and it can all be back up by facts.

Rookie

Cool, you made this post correct?

Most of this is false, and I will explain how.

In relation to this correct?

To answer your question OP, on a ball earth rotating around a sun that is rotating around a fixed point within the galaxy, sun dials should only work once or twice a year, and they shouldn't be perfectly circular because the earth is supposed to be revolving around the sun on an elliptical path

Also, high noon on Jan 1 should actually be exactly high midnight on July 1, exactly 6 months later on the other side of the sun. The block of sunlight that each area experiences should be moving back and forth between at 12 hour interval

Also, constellations should never been seen the same way from night to night, much less over millenia

Also the concept of gravity causing water to stick evenly to a sphere cannot and has not been recreated on earth in any experiments that I've seen

Also, you should be able to see the earth's curvature over large bodies of water, yet you can't

Also, who says a flat earth is supposed to have an edge?? That's just how pseudo-intellectuals dismiss something they don't understand

Also, many people acknowledge that very advanced civilizations lived in the past. Civilizations that mapped out the constellations perfectly and utilized advanced technology that didn't hurt the earthly plane(t). Most of that technology we don't understand to this day. Every single one of said civilizations was under the impression that the earth is flat. This is significant no matter what you believe

I can definitely keep going

So not only are you simpleminded, you're also a liar huh

I sonned you in every post you made, and you're too scared to do what you said you would and refute this post(because you can't) but somehow you think you did something in this thread?

Smh

I know your pride is hurt but you gotta control your emotions and stop embarrassing yourself

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cool, you made this post correct?

In relation to this correct?

So not only are you simpleminded, you're also a liar huh

I sonned you in every post you made, and you're too scared to do what you said you would and refute this post(because you can't) but somehow you think you did something in this thread?

Smh

I know your pride is hurt but you gotta control your emotions and stop embarrassing yourself

Dude, what are you talking about? You replied to a post, but didn't post anything that I said that was incorrect....Because you can't.