Lets be honest, what affect has the verdict had on you?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Calm.......times like these brings about rapid high-emotional responses, you end up saying or maybe even doing things you either shouldn't or wouldn't normally do.

I try to stay at peace, no matter what.

this is how I am

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
i been looking at white people kinda sideways now more than ever :patrice:

:rudy:

The fix is in. I see black tumblr and black twitter constantly blogging non-sense about how great this case is at showing "people of color solidarity". That should tell you everything about black people. Not only do we look for white people to validate our opinions, thoughts and concerns we also look for other minorities to do so.

This reality is permeated throughout our culture.

"I fukk bytches from different races, I woke up in a new Bugati" :scusthov:

Black people lost. I saw a dude post some lame ass asian/black solidarity and I respectfully commented "oh look. An Asian in our community protesting. More than likely he was casing the prime real estate where he'll obtain a loan and serve the poor and disenfranchised black people nutritionally deficient food and won't hire the unemployed black youth"

Of course crickets. Because white supremacy has become a soothing enemy. A comforting enemy. An enemy where we don't have to think or combat against. We can just recognize and continue to march. But the ever pesky complexity of "brown and yellow supremacy" we are silent. We sit idle. We resort to the comforting "white supremacy" because no way those brown and yellow people could be just as racist. :shaq2:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Just emptiness....even tho I was fully expecting it its hard to be reminded that the world we're living in really ain't shyt and there's never any justice. Just stay hard and invest yourself emotionally as little as possible. Its the only way not to feel constant disappointment out there :snoop:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
:rudy:

The fix is in. I see black tumblr and black twitter constantly blogging non-sense about how great this case is at showing "people of color solidarity". That should tell you everything about black people. Not only do we look for white people to validate our opinions, thoughts and concerns we also look for other minorities to do so.

This reality is permeated throughout our culture.

"I fukk bytches from different races, I woke up in a new Bugati" :scusthov:

Black people lost. I saw a dude post some lame ass asian/black solidarity and I respectfully commented "oh look. An Asian in our community protesting. More than likely he was casing the prime real estate where he'll obtain a loan and serve the poor and disenfranchised black people nutritionally deficient food and won't hire the unemployed black youth"

Of course crickets. Because white supremacy has become a soothing enemy. A comforting enemy. An enemy where we don't have to think or combat against. We can just recognize and continue to march. But the ever pesky complexity of "brown and yellow supremacy" we are silent. We sit idle. We resort to the comforting "white supremacy" because no way those brown and yellow people could be just as racist. :shaq2:

nikka blew my comment outta proportion too hard.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
nikka blew my comment outta proportion too hard.

d58255fb43a5213e59e950a96bf782163a251a6.gif

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Im sad for the family. Having a son and losing a son I understand the pain they are going through. Im not at all shocked. This was the white mans oj case. This trial was more so payback for oj getting off 20 yrs ago imo.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never paid it no mind.

Nothing but a false flag IMO.

The masters of tricknology have been on top of their game the last few years.They're almost reaching peak levels.

Just focus on you and your fam.....don't let this bullshyt fukk with your head

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Im sad for the family. Having a son and losing a son I understand the pain they are going through. Im not at all shocked. This was the white mans oj case. This trial was more so payback for oj getting off 20 yrs ago imo.

:snoop:

:russ: OJ was guilty, Zimmerman wasn't. Can't even compare the two.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Being a black man in America isn't easy. The hunt is on, and you're the prey. All I'm saying is... All I'm saying is... Survive! All right?

Was tru in the 90s and its true now.

aint shyt changed, cept the numbers in the date. :yeshrug:

-DMP-

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I never paid it no mind.

Nothing but a false flag IMO.

The masters of tricknology have been on top of their game the last few years.They're almost reaching peak levels.

Just focus on you and your fam.....don't let this bullshyt fukk with your head
pretty much. one of the better posts in here

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was angry. Zimmerman racially profiled this kid, and could have a avoided the whole situation if he wasn't so quick to profile. How is this self defense if he's the antagonist? 911 operator even told his ass to not pursue and let the police look into suspicious activity.

This muhfukkas elected himself neighborhood watch, and for what bruh. Now this child is dead all over being an over zealous racist. Racism seems like it will never end. shyt is sad.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
nothing surprising. it'll wake up some brothers and sisters and although there was no justice in the courts, the universal justice was served the sec Zimmerman killed that young lord. Zimmerman will never live a normal life again, always looking over his shoulder. shyt way to live but that's his penalty for his actions.

peace