Lets be honest, what affect has the verdict had on you?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would say something but I may be called a black militant by the coli nikkas who date white girls, have white friends and think white people are their friends.

Speak up breh. I've never really seen you post anything but real spit. I appreciate your posts. I haven't calculated but I'd say definitely within top 15 best posters on this site since it's incarnation.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's fukked up but I'll wake up tomorrow and watch Baltimore news and see other niccas reported as dead. So my attitude to this whole GZ trial is:manny:

Especially since this was in Florida. That fukking state is a disgrace.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I followed the trial lightly, watched a lot of the coverage, a little of the trial itself....seemed to me the prosecutors mishandled the case, the DA's looked flabby and sick and ugly, unpolished.....I think they botched the case, but, clearly race played a huge factor. Doesn't come as a surprise to me. And, if I'm not very wrong, very few people out here will give a fukk at all, it's Saturday night, clubs, parties, bottle service, empty and hollow men and women on drugs and alcohol await for many....they don't give a fukk about race relations, discrimination, justice system on a nationwide level, only a personal one.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't feel anything really, just a bit of sadness and disgust on how crooked this system is. With that said, it basically re accesses on what I need to do. Also it reaffirmed that black productions(businesses, art, etc) need to be supported first and foremost, and it's best to be and build among your own kind.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kinda fukked up my night. I'm outwardly calm, but I would bet my blood pressure is 10+ points higher than usual. :smh:

That said, I called it a while ago.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Nothing.

I'm actually enjoying reading the forums. People are mad!

I do feel bad for Trayvon's parents though :sadcam:
Horrible shyt :sadbron:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
nothing

I stick to myself and i stay out of majority white areas around this city, state & country period.

I drive a nice car and i tell u white cops follow me for at least a mile unless i decide to stop for gas or some type of fast food place, but even then they will drive ahead and park and see what i do.

If i'm in the hood where i live the black cops don't say or do Sh!t but tell me to slow down.

i stay away from hollywood or beverly hills even tho i drive past there, i don't stop to shop or eat..

I'M BLACK A MAN WHICH IN AMERICA MEANS -- U ARE CONSIDERED TOP 3 MOST DANGEROUS SPECIES IN THE COUNTRY.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I didn't even allow myself the hope of "Maybe this time will be different", I knew exactly how this would play out. I hated this country before the verdict and I hate it even more now.

Exactly. I knew he was going to walk. So many of us expected it. And that is so telling.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a sad and empty feeling. I seriously wanted to believe in the justice system but as long as you are black there really is no justice in this country. Its like damn a child was killed. If that fat fukk would have done what the dispatch had told him, Trayvon would still be here. I really do weep for OUR youth, cuz I see things getting a whole lot worst before they get better

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
none

it was hardly an open and shut case, in fact i hoped to avoid it completely because the race problems in america will never ever go away but i found myself reading the wikipedia and seeing the merits of both cases

so basically i got involved in something that will not end positively for anyone no matter what steps are taken

you had someone legitimately curious but unpredictable that had a gun, and then someone who probably tried to use intimidation to get his way

either way both parties automatically thought the worst of each other, and either way it was going to end badly

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I expected nothing...i've learned not to expect anything.

I was only affected by my mama. She texted me when the verdict came down in a way as to say she couldn't believe it. I know she lived in tougher times than me and would like to think things are better in this regard...