Lets be honest, what affect has the verdict had on you?

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Man it's really awkward at work now with all of these white people. They're actually agreeing with the verdict. :snoop:

thugjr

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you clowns do not say anything about what is going on in chicago.. you proved long ago that african-american life is worth nothing....

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I'm actually having a hard time sleeping at da moment. I legit got some heartache goin on right now. Just feel a bit restless. :ld:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
People like this are the reason things will never change smh

He wasnt talking about himself. More so the nature of people today. If this would have happened in the 50s, 60s, hell even the 70s and 80s people would be outraged and would rally and protest or speak up and make their concerns and voices heard. Nowadays, it's just stupid unfunny Internet memes. I saw one with Vick saying I was guilty for dog though. Disgusting. A young man is dead (black white fukking blue green orange doesn't matter to me) is dead and people rather take it to Facebook than rather get away from their comfortable lives to do anything meaningful about it. One girl on my Facebook said I'm party extra hard for Trayvon. Wtf? She would rather get drunk because its safe and fun and in her small fukking mind she did something for cause by acting like a ratchet bird for another weekend.

I feel bad for the parents. No parents should bury a child. No matter what color it is. But nothing gonna happen. People will wear hoodies for a week (well here in NYC it's gonna be 90 all week). People will post "insightful" status updates to make themselves feel smarter. We will see every artist who needs a buzz do a Trayvon freestyle. Then Love and Hip Hop comes on and it's back to normal.

People disgust me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
it hink the one thing that bothers me no matter how clean cut you are, no matter record or not, if a white dude feels threatened and decides to pop you, a large contingent will say you deserve it.